Jump to content

CLICK HERE IF YOU ARE SEEING BROKEN IMAGES ON THE WEBSITE

This announcement is no longer active

Alismora

If you have broken images in your shop/topic, profile, signature, etc., you must re-upload your images. If you see a shop/topic, profile, signature, etc. that is not yours but contains broken images, the owner must re-upload those images.

 

This is not a bug or glitch with your internet browser or with Art Haven.  In December/January, we made an announcement regarding having to upgrade our storage options which required transferring over 1.1 million stored images to its own server.  While 95% of all images transferred successfully, the other 5% did not and mostly consisted of random attachments.  Attachments are any images or videos you upload via the editor to add to a post/comment.  We stated that those broken images would need to be re-uploaded by the owners.

 

If you can't see any broken images, make sure to clear your internet browser cache to make sure everything in your shop/topic, profile, signature, etc. is displaying properly to those who view it.  To clear your cache on chrome, just hold down ctrl+shift+delete and make sure "Cached images and files" is checked, the rest is up to you.

 

Thank you,

Art Haven Team

About Us

Art Haven is an artistic marketplace that provides a platform for artists, crafters, and enthusiasts alike to buy and sell creative goods and services.

Recent News

Follow Us

Important Information

By using Art Haven and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy.