Art Haven
Alismora

Hey Art Haven, Let's Talk!

Please remember to post your feedback down below so we understand why you chose your answer!  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Are you open to the changes we are suggesting?

3 hours ago, Smile said:

You're probably aware but the Gasr logo still appears after you get redirected once completing a purchase

also on mobile

Yes, we haven't changed the logo/branding yet.  We're going to be contacting graphic artists soon regarding that.  Members expressed their concern with changing too much too fast, so we're taking our time on the full rebrand.

• Like 2

Hi! New to the site here. I was a little intimidated in joining this community as an artist at first, to be honest. I happened to come across this site by chance, and I was really surprised with the huge community. My style of art leans more on the nonrealistic side and I've never been on IMVU which made me worry that I didn't really belong as a seller or a member, but this community is very welcoming and I'm very grateful for that <3 I'm glad to hear that people are fine with newer users coming that don't have relation to the game!

• Like 9