Ferici

[2019] Halloween Scavenger Hunt

[2019] Halloween Scavenger Hunt

We are no longer accepting volunteers! All 35 spots has been filled! The scavenger hunt will start on October 21st so we will see you guys then. :byaslove:

Thank you to everyone who has signed up to be a volunteer. You will be contacted in the next 3 days with more information about your position. If you no longer want to be volunteer, please contact me or another Event Coordinator immediately. 

• Like 10

Aww sad, missed to volunteer once again. Will look forward to this event!

THE SCAVENGER HUNT IS NOW LIVE!

Happy Hunting!

Please refer to the second post for clues to help you go trick or treating this Halloween.

Remember to send all your letters and screenshots in one message to @Ferici.

The badges has been added as well!

All participants will receive this badge:

Award-1-participant-v2.gif

Treaters will receive this: 

treat-v-3.gif

Tricksters will receive this: 

trickster-v4.gif

All badges were made by the amazing @Taylor

• Like 15
  • Wink 1
  • Thanks 1

Quick question: Am I allowed to go to another house although the house I'm currently in is on-going? (For example, the volunteer hasn't replied yet, etc)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Clementea said:

Quick question: Am I allowed to go to another house although the house I'm currently in is on-going? (For example, the volunteer hasn't replied yet, etc)

Yes, of course :klovee: Volunteers may not respond right away but you have the option to move on and find other houses + answer riddles while you wait for a response.

Good luck on your hunt!

• Like 1

Do I send message with the letters when I found them all or can I edit etc 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Shark said:

Do I send message with the letters when I found them all or can I edit etc 

You send one message when you have found enough letters to spell Halloween, so people aren't trying to cheat by sending an unfinished message to be first and editing the letters in later. You shouldn't be sending multiple messages to submit your letters.

Please refer to the second post for clues to help you go trick or treating this Halloween.

Remember to send all your letters and screenshots in one message to @Ferici.

Just a reminder all staff can see when you edit things and we can see the edit history to see what you changed/added.  This is what it looks like:

ee8401e4573ac3e57e43e17dd61b8d2c.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

can we ask for hints on the clues? cause im stumped :imath:

On 10/14/2019 at 4:40 PM, Fervent said:

Thanks Chelly!

Please make sure you guys are reading the posts! I know it's a lot of information, but everything you need to know can be found there. If you're confused or still have question, feel free to ask me here or pm!

Oh and we are only looking for 35 volunteers and people are signing up fast. So if you want to be a treater/trickster, better hurry!!

run running GIF by Scooby-Doo

This is my first time doing or participating, if I knw an answer from the clues posted here, what do I do to find the person I go to? Search up my guess or what? 

What I keep telling myself as I knock on these peeps doors.

1789185009_source(2).gif.babd316778e48332fbf628d6560d0f5b.gif

• Like 4

Hello everyone! 

It has been brought to our attention that there have been a lot of clues discussed as well as answers given to each other during this event. 

I would like to bring everyone back and make it clear that this is considered cheating. Sharing answers to clues, hints on who the trickster/treaters are, and relaying information to other members is against this event's rules and is not okay. This includes, but isn't limited to, sharing in this topic itself, dm's, discord servers, ect. It can also get you disqualified completely, as it's not taken lightly. :bcri:

We want you guys to experience this event in full and for everyone to have an even chance! Don't ruin it for other participants, even if it's just you trying to be helpful. :byaslove:

Concerning this, I would like to mention that it is perfectly okay to discuss the entirety of the event with your friends! If you're struggling with a riddle, it's okay to express that frustration and to share it with others. Discussing the event with each other is encouraged in that sense! Just make sure that the discussions don't give answers or anything considered cheating. :klovee:

Thank you to everyone who has shown interest in this event so far! We appreciate you and look forward to more events with you!

Now shoo and go back to getting those lettered jellies! Goodluck Haveners! :kwave:

• Like 13

11 hours ago, Ferns said:

can we ask for hints on the clues? cause im stumped :imath:

You can't ask for hints on the initial clues to find the members, however once given a riddle you can ask for up to 3 clues to help you solve it!

9 hours ago, BESH0S said:

This is my first time doing or participating, if I knw an answer from the clues posted here, what do I do to find the person I go to? Search up my guess or what? 

Once you have gathered each lettered jellie, you will head to @Ferici to exclaim you've found all of the treats!

• Thanks 1

You gotta find 2 seperate L and E right? 

I'm dumb pls forgive 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shark said:

You gotta find 2 seperate L and E right? 

I'm dumb pls forgive 

Yes! You should have 9 jellies in total. :)

• Thanks 1