• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

[しょ-このカストム]Shoko's Custom Commissions

W E L C O M E

いらしゃいませ-                                                         

Welcome to my shop! I'm fairly new but I'm hoping to offer my style up on this site for low prices~

I offer a somewhat chibi-ish style focusing on cutesy eyes and interesting color palettes. My linework style has changed to be more about smooth tapered lines 

R U L E S

ルール                                                                                      

I use Paypal as a means of payment. *PAYMENT IS UPFRONT AND ALL SALES ARE FINAL*

All prices and payments are to be in USD ($).

Once I accept your request, you can send payment.

I'll also be willing to send the final image via email if requested.

- If I have delays, I will notify you beforehand. Please understand that some events may come up and the drawing will take a little longer to finish accordingly.

I would prefer commissions of girls, since I have more experience with that.

I will prob have a lot of trouble with drawing: super detailed mechas, furries that lean more towards animal anatomy (humanoids are a little better), and muscular figures/very masculine traits, so I would recommend you don't request those.

E X A M P L E S

エグザンプル                                                                                  

LINEART+COLORED: 

Headshot: $5

Bust: $10

Full Body:$15

88877701_morikofullbodcomm-min.thumb.png.e3d9e99c95de22f1f742d98e03d13961.pngFXsQRwtUEAIjFy6.jpg.bf6a4886d783042927d547e4dd67244c.jpg1826009920_kayumistephencommission.thumb.png.2d7c2b7fa965d3f8ef7ff7a2c7acd737.png1918268401_inklinggarasu.thumb.png.ed162383c5e58ed8520b603d2947f931.png1721259332_etucommTEXT.thumb.png.c9afdd347420dbe75bf7d33a02dd9b88.png2066493124_okinstephencommission1.thumb.png.918f1cd8ce52141c8ceb30f8dbb02bb4.png981912637_aifecommduo-min.thumb.png.eda7895e0de0431169a237601ef914e0.png1003811117_raisinbread3(insta)bustcomm.thumb.png.9468ee949aaffe4e526a45fb09219803.png185324154_raisinbread3(insta)bustcomm2.thumb.png.8c963f85e2176cfbe57b35a0620bd3c7.png486857691_mikuposter.thumb.png.4075e138d4a87ec2f4a0085a21af2c31.png

E M O T E  E X A M P L E S

EMOTES: $5 each

spacer.png

spacer.png791425148_peyemoteparty.png.b19f186580c9a9cb54210b0df5f87c4f.png1349868891_peyemoteangry.png.7839b0e11a1c575d0e87d72d467b0b6f.png1224690045_oneesamaemote5.png.457b3e88f414b8b5053fc90ae399ec27.png172317963_oneesamaemote3.png.01891a601b3cec7a01baa980fcdd2f59.png

F O R M

フォ-ム                                                                                      

When requesting a custom, please include the following format in your post:

• I would like a....(headshot/bust/fullbody/custom emote) of (OC/specific character)
    • If you mention an OC, please do include some form of reference.
  • With....(text or specific background if wanted)
  • And a....(watermark if wanted)
  • In this specific pose....(include a pose reference)
  • With this emotion...(What's the expression for the face?)
  • And with this color scheme...(include a general swatch if desired).
  • The total cost of doing the specific drawing: 

If you would like to add a character, it is an extra $10. We can work out what you like via DMs if I'm still unsure of what you'd like.

I'll also try to keep in touch (in trying to respond within 24 hours) and try to finish commissions works within a month. Just do note that I can be busy and sometimes commissions will take longer than expected.

• Like 13

• I would like a....Full-body of xx
  • With.... Kranky Krampus
  • And a....Chubbu
  • In this specific pose....xx
  • And with this color scheme...Dark colors. Black mostly.
  • The total cost of doing the specific drawing: $7?

I decided to wait, i'll come back tho asap, id rather get her already made then to be picky uwu 

Edited by Milkpaw
  • Like 1

• I would like a....Fullbody
  • With....No text, and BG is optional! ^^ Artistic freedom welcomed <3
  • And a....I don't really desire one, unless it's needed c: Then either her name (Rana), or Mon(mine)
  • In this specific pose....maybe some alike this, but maybe have a peace sign, and her expression is winking with her tongue out?^^
  • And with this color scheme... In her refs. Blue, green, black, neon
  • The total cost of doing the specific drawing: 7, let me know if  more!

also I just wanted to see if you'd possibly be okay with this character at all? No worries if not ^^ - https://toyhou.se/4733402.tbn

also @Milkpaw i was stalking and ur oc for that ref is hawt

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, food said:
  • And a....I don't really desire one, unless it's needed c: Then either her name (Rana), or Mon(mine)
  • In this specific pose....maybe some alike this, but maybe have a peace sign, and her expression is winking with her tongue out?^^

also I just wanted to see if you'd possibly be okay with this character at all? No worries if not ^^ - https://toyhou.se/4733402.tbn

Tinks, I'm updating my persona :lazerose:

• Wink 1

On 11/16/2019 at 11:02 PM, Milkpaw said:
  • I would like a....Full-body of xx
  • With.... Kranky Krampus
  • And a....Chubbu
  • In this specific pose....xx
  • And with this color scheme...Dark colors. Black mostly.
  • The total cost of doing the specific drawing: $7?

I decided to wait, i'll come back tho asap, id rather get her already made then to be picky uwu 

Alright, np!

23 hours ago, food said:

Approved! Once I receive payment, I'll see if I can finish it within a week or two! And I can do the other character mentioned, though, will that be a separate commission?

Edited by shokochao

Sent! Let me know if you need proof, hun!

And I was just checking if that character would be something you'd be willing to take on. I'll probably come back in the future and commission them, because I feel they would look so cute in your style. But for now, 'I'll just have my one order please <3

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, food said:

Sent! Let me know if you need proof, hun!

And I was just checking if that character would be something you'd be willing to take on. I'll probably come back in the future and commission them, because I feel they would look so cute in your style. But for now, 'I'll just have my one order please <3

Got it, will get started asap~☆

• Thanks 1

• I would like a....(headshot/bust/fullbody/custom emote) of (OC/specific character)

custom emote! refs here

sent on discord

just the same as all the other arts i have of her

$10 (i want 2 plsss)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Pea said:

custom emote! refs here

sent on discord

just the same as all the other arts i have of her

$10 (i want 2 plsss)

Approved! Once I got payment I gotchu

• 2 weeks later...

i'm back <3333

• I would like a....(headshot/bust/fullbody/custom emote) of (OC/specific character) fullbody
  • With....(text or specific background) background idea up to you! I'm really not creative with them sorry fcbhsah No text,if possible. If needed, just Mon
  • And a....(watermark) I don't need  one, but feel free to add your signature!
  • In this specific pose....(include a pose reference) any pose if good with me! Maybe a pose like this - 
  •  
    Spoiler

but with his arms in front of him and not on face

heye_happy_halloween_by_shizuyumee_dbsil

• And with this color scheme... On ref! Pastel, corals, blue/pinks/soft
  • The total cost of doing the specific drawing: $7
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, food said:

i'm back <3333

• I would like a....(headshot/bust/fullbody/custom emote) of (OC/specific character) fullbody
  • With....(text or specific background) background idea up to you! I'm really not creative with them sorry fcbhsah No text,if possible. If needed, just Mon
  • And a....(watermark) I don't need  one, but feel free to add your signature!
  • In this specific pose....(include a pose reference) any pose if good with me! Maybe a pose like this - 
  •  
      Hide contents

but with his arms in front of him and not on face

heye_happy_halloween_by_shizuyumee_dbsil

• And with this color scheme... On ref! Pastel, corals, blue/pinks/soft
  • The total cost of doing the specific drawing: $7

Accepted! You know the drill~