open ┝ dirty leaf and co.

『 announcements 』

11.22.19 | shop created

(ty to chelly & cyme for title)

12.01.19 . discount codes

date . info

date . info

date . info

jz5SdCL9cORdhfgCaejdrTbUwhaVQbq2ApQdwSvmdI3k7Hs22r7-9vK68HBC_JVHFRblb52muIpCtg5AANF1Wn3OXEWNco7out3ZEUtXelRvCjDQFyjsVmUpseTmA77u0T1bPs3M

『 tea 』

/tē/

noun

A hot drink made by infusing the dried crushed leaves of the tea plant in boiling water

9RoTO6CX0AhfrM6USpiBUiiVZ_B3VrlOKynrlA3T5klEZPcCd9TKUW6lJw2lLAMQibn6DaKn2v3Djo3yIBHbcu4NrVilRaHZnXKjLhs8Mfcgxyd-z4iPlRiclHOLREVC2NbdURso

『 r u l e s 』

+ ArtHaven rules apply

+ Artwork commissioned is for personal use only.

+ Please use the forms I provide. I will skip over those who don't.

+ Forms posted must have references present. You may edit them out after I've given you the green-light to do so if you feel uncomfortable leaving them up. I'm not doing first come first serve, so that is why this is important.

+ No private orders. (Unless it's a gift!)

+ Please refer to the payment section for rules regarding that exchange.

Ci-N4uiqYUBRE9LZcfzi_aeucxUYvTzflYCox1gDEJW3w1IXtDDwecqkK5H8OPPCTbMK3-_iNvXiiH-CKa9iSbFjS0zwUQ8C_SYz4f-p-aKn0UYvW93VOXJhXKF0d-SBjkoRln62

1279882313_favbb.gif.5ecc9a49961f00a03c2ce2feb5a3d7d5.gif

Hello and welcome to my commission shop! My name is Taylor and I'm a graphic artist from the USA. I love my bf a lot xx My timezone is Central Standard (CST) - so most of my updates will be done during the day in that timezone. However, I am a night-owl on my days off, so I tend to post late as well. (oops)

. instagram . premades . discord .

(click on the image you'd like more information on)

g9PafO0Crc5gQBKWcn7JAucIlQYtAYLIRiPxvaytblaAhOKh64KnFklWP8j3mzhrp6cGzOLcxqcDUjqwjiO7XtRSvlyXXvQv9yZIHVpBPKNyRf3dwuo6ePAhw-PzAzdkSL1LzNbv sketch.png.ac3a973fcb1480d71b9bf20f166b9edd.pngpainting.png.dd2b1fdf0e5830d18daaceb18de533dd.pngg9PafO0Crc5gQBKWcn7JAucIlQYtAYLIRiPxvaytblaAhOKh64KnFklWP8j3mzhrp6cGzOLcxqcDUjqwjiO7XtRSvlyXXvQv9yZIHVpBPKNyRf3dwuo6ePAhw-PzAzdkSL1LzNbv

『 p a y m e n t 』

+ All payment will go through Paypal and be in USD.

+ No refunds. (Unless I have to cancel your order)

+ Payment can be made: Upon acceptance / or once you have approved the first WIP

I will not continue on your order until payment has been received after WIP 1. 

+ You will have 72 hours (3 days) after your WIP 1 post to complete payment. If it's not completed your order will be considered cancelled! 

(you may directly message me with concerns - I know things happen. Just keep me in the loop!)

payment button

Paypal Logo Button Icon by Uluri @ DA

『 d i s c o u n t s』

I'm a sucker for a good discount and because of this, I'd like to give you guys some discounted options!
To apply any of these codes, please add it to the bottom of your form!

Use code: CONSTELLA for 15% off of any Constella species order

Use code: EXPERIMENT for 20% off of any experiment order**

**Using the EXPERIMENT code is you opting in to me trying new things with your order. This means that it may turn out a little different compared to the normal examples in the style you choose! DO NOT USE THE CODE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO OPT INTO THIS. :)

I will be accepting 2 slots in this shop.

Only one of these slots can be a painting style commission.

They will not be first come first serve.

I will be accepting commissions that inspire me and that I know I will be able

to complete to the best of my ability.

I apologize to those who I may decline. :bcri: 

If your form gets declined, you may put in another when a slot has opened again!

If you would like to track your order progress more closely, you may do so by 

checking my Trello Board

m61D34EaO7gdzRo-WXpl1SCjFH7Rch1uoT7na1VLSgZ-LMfih680pKI0pRIjwHVnzrBxTNQlfw-XSedUFc_hnUAmdItXDXFhWGXqky1MZm9diq2R6Z5VdJ2jKW6VMutzI95kC_s1

Slots openings will be announced ahead of time in my discord
server, this is a perk for those who follow me more closely there.

SKETCH:

Cymette/ C HB Sketch / $42 / unpaid

username/ type / $ / paid/ unpaid

PAINTING:

Fervent/ HB Painting / $55 / unpaid

All final sales will be made in this shop

2.png.f23941424dcd8642640f1e0a84bd5f04.png

Edited by Taylor
  • Like 11
  • Wink 1

┝ dirty leaf and co.

te9agQecgLGfxMIpTF0qc6aViWg7G1VP1q1NMtP3MF7sJ9y6PwVaN7L9rl-6Q0lVhR19ujS26ATiFI0IHGryCCb7rAlXf3QLE3VKj-axDV7jZszUDJ9kFlwiQVLQXVRTgXYq8zhv

D5TnshjXBEeWqKOEglrtbd_v_0T_4TVMmcKqafimfDGZkm0OK-p6dZ9KPeIS-xJWfzgBMhCHUVOsuWi9EPPLnAWVJ11N8gCKoug7kNUM0W-IDbK-nI3VEhBbN_vE1-qOljPA4NdM

『 i n f o 』

My Sketch Style consists of rough lines in one ink color. There are different "levels" to each stage I offer. Please view the examples  below for more info on each.

examples.png.5594e5dfa43a4f6288a564efe60cf4d9.png

1750756656_sketchlineart.png.8337cafa7d44b36cc7b78f1b06187a36.png265758780_sketchgreyscale.png.9390182cbea788d866585e1fbf838142.png517796369_coloredsketch.png.390526fb969f24846cd4e0e8931f7896.png

Bust $10 | Half-body $15 | Full-body $20 Bust $15 | Half-body $20 | Full-body $30 Bust $20 | Half-body $30 | Full-body $40
Sketch consists of 1 ink color on a larger canvas size. Line-art sketches do not come with transparent 'cut-out' versions. These illustrations are similar to paper sketches. Sketch consists of 1 ink color on a larger canvas size. Filled in with grey-scale coloring and includes a transparent version as well as a second version with a color overlay. Sketch consists of 1 ink color on a larger canvas size. These are colored with the base colors of your character. These include a transparent and a line-art version.

Extra Character(s) | + base price per char. (max of 4 characters)

Animals/Companions | $5

(Ghostie Tails, Pets, Stuffed Animals (depending on size), ect.

Large Quantity of Accessories $2-$3

te9agQecgLGfxMIpTF0qc6aViWg7G1VP1q1NMtP3MF7sJ9y6PwVaN7L9rl-6Q0lVhR19ujS26ATiFI0IHGryCCb7rAlXf3QLE3VKj-axDV7jZszUDJ9kFlwiQVLQXVRTgXYq8zhv

I would like a sketch style commission!

Type: Lineart / Greyscale / Colored

Size: Bust / Half-body / Full-body

References: xx

Text: (leave blank if you don’t want a dp crop)

Description: Details about your characters. This could be their likes/dislikes, personality, anything helpful to creating an illustration true to your character's nature.

Coupon or Discount Code: xx
Edited by Taylor
  • Like 5

┝ dirty leaf and co.

『 i n f o 』

My Painting Style consists of polished 'finished' work. These drawings take me a long time to complete and have a lot of detail included.

painting.png.dd2b1fdf0e5830d18daaceb18de533dd.png

examples.png.5594e5dfa43a4f6288a564efe60cf4d9.png

1138328180_minev1.thumb.png.95f4334209b3af575be7827ae8bdafa9.png

Click here for more info on pricing and a guide!

I would like a painting style commission!

Size: Headshot / Half-body / Knee-Up / Full-body

Text: (leave blank if you don’t want a dp crop)

Description: Details about your characters. This could be their likes/dislikes, personality, anything helpful to creating an illustration true to your character's nature.

Edited by Taylor
  • Like 4

jz5SdCL9cORdhfgCaejdrTbUwhaVQbq2ApQdwSvmdI3k7Hs22r7-9vK68HBC_JVHFRblb52muIpCtg5AANF1Wn3OXEWNco7out3ZEUtXelRvCjDQFyjsVmUpseTmA77u0T1bPs3M

『 Shop official Open! 』

Hello and thank you for the interest in my Commissions. I will be doing this shop a little differently - as I don't have a ton of time to accept an abundance of slots. I also can't risk getting art-block, because I need to create a lot in the upcoming months. Especially for my Closed Species. I will not be accepting with first come first serve! I will be selecting two forms that spark my eye - If there aren't at least two forms, I may still decline if I just won't be able to do it justice. :bcri: I'm so sorry to those who may be in that position.

Thank you again to those of you who support - and I look forward to seeing and illustrating your lovely characters!!

Edited by Taylor
  • Like 1

I would like a sketch style commission!

Type: Lineart / Greyscale / Colored

Size: Bust / Half-body / Full-body

References: boop

Text: (leave blank if you don’t want a dp crop)

Description: Details about your characters. This could be their likes/dislikes, personality, anything helpful to creating an illustration true to your character's nature.

shes just a evil but sweet bby who loves nature

but she really likes fighting against bad people

Edited by kenzie
  • Like 1

I would like a sketch style commission!

Type: Greyscale

Size: Half-body 

Text: Sophie

Description: Think of Jennifer's Body, succubus like demon. She has to feast to stay pretty and young. You've seen her toyhouse, a song that describes her is on there. Wink wink.

Also because I don't actually want to take up the slots & want others to try and get one. I will be posting this lil coupon here hehe. I hope that is okay with you bb :byaslove:

creative-custom.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kenzie said:

colored bust up

text: Kenzie

ref:boop

can u put one of her butterflies on her nose :blush:

Hello!!! Can you please use the form I have provided above? :kwave: Thank you for your interest though! I'll look at it all once it's the correct formatting. :lazierblush:

Type: Colored

Size:  Full-body

References: clik

Text: mariah

Description: Lorelei is very alluring - its one of her best assets (to her at least). She uses her compelling nature to lure men in and keeps them trapped, undergoing many intense tests to determine whether or not they're worth living. If not, she buries them alive. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Hello!!! Can you please use the form I have provided above? :kwave: Thank you for your interest though! I'll look at it all once it's the correct formatting. :lazierblush:

i corrected it! i didnt see the format at first so i got confused HAHA

Edited by kenzie
  • Like 1

@Krystal Your form is 100% accepted as that coupon guarantees a spot :bapplause: I adore her concept and look forward to illustrating! Your price will be $20 USD - Please let me know if that's okay!

I'm going to wait a little before I accept/deny any other forms! although your characters are so so cute guys! :kcheeks:

Edited by Taylor

Okay I can't wait any longer :hee:

@kenzie - Accepted!! Your price will be $20 USD. Please let me know if that's okay!

@skink Accepted :bapplause: Your price will be $40 USD. Please let me know if that's okay. :) (ps. I kept trying to tag Mariah and was getting mad that it wouldn't work... oop. :lazecry:)

All slots are filled now! 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Taylor said:

@Krystal Your form is 100% accepted as that coupon guarantees a spot :bapplause: I adore her concept and look forward to illustrating! Your price will be $20 USD - Please let me know if that's okay!

I'm going to wait a little before I accept/deny any other forms! although your characters are so so cute guys! :kcheeks:

That total is fine bb! Just let know when to send payment, I cannot wait to see what you do with her :bapplause:

• Like 1

@Krystal @skink Your orders are confirmed on my trello board as well!

Payment can be sent anywhere between now and your first WIP :klovee: There's no rush. Once I begin on your order and give you WIP 1 I'll need it to move forward, but until then it's not required!

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Okay I can't wait any longer :hee:

@kenzie - Accepted!! Your price will be $20 USD. Please let me know if that's okay!

@skink Accepted :bapplause: Your price will be $40 USD. Please let me know if that's okay. :) (ps. I kept trying to tag Mariah and was getting mad that it wouldn't work... oop. :lazecry:)

All slots are filled now! 

thats fine bby!

• Like 1

AAAAAAAAAA

good luck on your shop, bby!!!!

ill order from u soon

:llampret:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hopey said:

AAAAAAAAAA

good luck on your shop, bby!!!!

ill order from u soon

:llampret:

Ahhhh thank you!!! :klovee:

• Like 1

『 W I P  #1 』

@Krystal

Please let me know if everything is included + is right! If it's all to your liking - you can send payment using the payment button linked in my first post. Just put your AH username in the note when you send. No need for proof - as I'll get the notification! I will continue once it has been received. :lazierblush:

image.png.dad8e297e5860705c0e234407048458b.png

Edited by Taylor
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

『 W I P  #1 』

@Krystal

Please let me know if everything is included + is right! If it's all to your liking - you can send payment using the payment button linked in my first post. Just put your AH username in the note when you send. No need for proof - as I'll get the notification! I will continue once it has been received. :lazierblush:

image.png.dad8e297e5860705c0e234407048458b.png

Holy mother she is stunning Tay! You have really done such an amazing job :SCREEEEEE: I have sent money bb & a lil tip, can't wait for this! :bapplause:

Edited by Krystal
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Krystal said:

Holy mother she is stunning Tay! You have really done such an amazing job :SCREEEEEE: I have sent money bb & a lil tip, can't wait for this! :bapplause:

Aww thank you so much !! I'm really glad you like her!! She shall be completed tonight for ya. :lazierblush:You'll have one more WIP with the greyscale added - then I'll post her finished with a DP crop for you! :klovee:

• Like 1