[OPEN] Chibi, Bust, Half, Full Body & Sketch Comms

CHIBI

_c__blankies_by_niisanberg_de29cla-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD04MDAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC85YTFmNjg3Yy05YzcyLTQ4NmItYTk2MS1lOTIyNjFjOGYyNzRcL2RlMjljbGEtOTE1ZDk0YmMtNTJlYy00NGZkLWJiMTctMGQxZmYyZDhlMGI2LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD04MDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.IkxL00ujct4xNURPbY8OpVPcFvP8RIOy4DYpXP6vzUc

_c__paddart___speedpaint__by_niisanberg_de3dwgc-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD04MDAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC85YTFmNjg3Yy05YzcyLTQ4NmItYTk2MS1lOTIyNjFjOGYyNzRcL2RlM2R3Z2MtMGFjZDMxZWMtZTMxNC00MTlkLTk0NjktOTIyMzQxZmYxMDI1LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD04MDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.mqS06xBDVnsD-29ataaATj_MPsfuyX1R59JWDS--aQM_c__lishie_by_niisanberg_de1ttnz-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xMTMyIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWExZjY4N2MtOWM3Mi00ODZiLWE5NjEtZTkyMjYxYzhmMjc0XC9kZTF0dG56LTRlZjg0NjZhLTNkYTUtNDc5NS1iZGJlLTQzZjlmMDk0NTZiYy5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9ODAwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.6eDClCt8XI3aZnYz82gLq2DQnGSxwNblx0UQJWk3Rf8

_pr__corvale_chibi___speedpaint__by_niis Zenzes_watermark.png

_c__ryverwren_3_3_by_kanimimi_dd6fi7c-fuahri_charm_by_niisanberg_dcy3csx-pre.png

$55 USD

+$40 / additional character*

+$20 / background/scenery

--

*(in the same illustration/scene (not separate commissions))

BUST

1531074439_BrieIconwatermark.thumb.png.a5f3d53d5af9cec2139abbd32c423d9c.png [C] nidoran - Cassandra [1]

_c__amikins_by_niisanberg_ddz6q34-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xMDAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWExZjY4N2MtOWM3Mi00ODZiLWE5NjEtZTkyMjYxYzhmMjc0XC9kZHo2cTM0LTI5OTFhZTFiLWU5NzYtNDhkMC05MDc0LWQxODk2YmJmMzk2Mi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTYwMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.EPaU8nYI_uy8Rg4znnCtwDNouPcHW_No9NpYGjSKCPU

Candinight_watermark.png?width=749&height=555

18826255_PUZ5JxtMJhMcB5R.png  neeko_by_niisanberg_dcsmmao-pre.jpg?toke

_pr__under_lights__secret_santa_2019__by

_c__niverdia_2_by_kanimimi_dd6t191-pre.jtam_app_headshot_by_niisanberg_ddlg69f-p

LINED

$45 USD / Character

+$20 / complex background/scenery

PAINTED

$55 USD / Character

+$20 / complex background/scenery

---

Simple background included (see examples)

HALF-BODY

_dnd__sin_as_dara_by_niisanberg_ddh29vu- lithium_by_niisanberg_dchzkgf-fullview.j 

[C] BOUSISUMMER by niisanberg

emara__by_kanimimi-dcil4ap.png

_bjbb__fight_by_niisanberg_dcu8dl1-pre.p

LINED

$65 USD

+$45 / additional character*

+$20-$40 / complex background/scenery

PAINTED

$75 USD

+$45 / additional character*

---

*in the same illustration/scene (not separate commissions)

FULL BODY

_dtiys_entry__hydrate_or_diedrate_by_nii

niisanberg_fs_by_niisanberg_dcpq7wx-pre. uravity__by_niisanberg_dcvsvhs-fullview.

EFDJYpeWwAESh-P?format=jpg&name=900x900 my_valentine___speedpaint_by_niisanberg_

_c__o_m__by_niisanberg_de19cpu-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xNDQ5IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWExZjY4N2MtOWM3Mi00ODZiLWE5NjEtZTkyMjYxYzhmMjc0XC9kZTE5Y3B1LWY4YTk2ZDMzLWRjZmQtNDlmNC04MzU5LTBlMGNiZDE5YjY1NS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.fAsBY0bbzc6MvVph6DGgrl0cKT4HupKZnFAguHKbQ4I yin_and_the_challenge_by_niisanberg_ddk5

corvale_tam.png

where_the_woods_meet_by_niisanberg_dcnr0

LINED

$90 USD

+$70 / additional character*

PAINTED

$100 USD

+$70 / additional character*

---

*in the same illustration/scene (not separate commissions)

SKETCH

madamtea_by_kanimimi-dca7c3u.jpgstardragon_nova_by_kanimimi-dciczix.png

ECo6yGJVUAIQBDe?format=png&name=small  _bw__jannika_design_by_niisanberg_ddrooq

_bw__lotty_design_by_niisanberg_ddrt3dg-

EJE89CvWsAUSGVu?format=jpg&name=4096x409

CHIBI - $30 USD

BUST - $20 USD

HALF BODY - $35 USD

FULL BODY - $50 USD

(Simple coloring included, may vary)

✓ WILL DRAW ✓

Romance (any genders)
Action scenes

Original characters
Fan characters
Canon characters

Light gore
Suggestive / Pin-up

X WILL NOT DRAW X

Furries
Mechs
18+ content (including heavy gore)
Style imitation

+SPEEDPAINT

+$10 USD

(NOT available for sketch commissions)

HOW TO ORDER

** Please send me a PM or leave a reply on this thread including: **

+Type of Commission

+Character Reference Images (the more, the better!!!  Include pose or expression references if you wish)

+Total Price (check the listed price and include any additions, such as backgrounds or a speedpaint!)

+Notes (any further information, ex.: my style varies slightly from picture to picture, so if you see a certain example image in my gallery that you’d like me to model the coloring off of, include that here!)

+ WIP Sharing OK? Y/N (I like to share my works in progress on social media, so let me know here if you would like me to not share WIPs of your commission online! Note: The final image will be posted in my dA gallery/on my social media)

I will PM you back when I've decided to accept your commission (and include paypal info).

Thanks!

IMPORTANT NOTICES

TIMING:

Turnaround time depends on my current workload. My full to-do list and progress can be found on my carrd. I tend to work on a few different commissions at the same time. In the event of a delay, I will try to send you a progress sketch for the sake of transparency. Please feel free to reach out to me at any point with questions or for a quick progress update!

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

SHARING:
You ARE allowed to repost your commission art to your own social media, WITH CREDIT (please refer to my social media links on my profile, and tag me!)
I will be sharing the final image on my own social media as well, so please feel free to reblog/retweet it as well!

**No refunds!**

Edited by niisanberg
  • Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...