There was an unexpected issue during a file transfer that made display pictures appear broken. This will continue temporarily for the next 6-12 hours while the backup folder containing these images is added. ×
Art Haven

Participant list has been updated.

It's winding down but, there are still a few hours left to enter so be sure to update your post with your entries.

Note: If you do not see your name in the Participants List, it is because your entry is incomplete.

• Like 1

I didn't think I improved much at first but, looking at this now just shows how wrong I was. I need to not be so hard on myself at times.

I improved greatly and will continue to improve every day.

This is my journey so far and I'm ready to learn so much more in the years to come.

Two main things I would love to improve are definitely general anatomy for both females and males, and poses [less static and more dynamic].

There a lot of other things I would need to work on, and I know the more I practice the more I learn.

ArtistJourney-LargeCanvas.png

• Like 3

My internet is very bad and he wouldn't let me comment in time ;n;

2017 - 2020
I WOULD LIKE TO IMPROVE ON: painting and the dynamism of poses (I love dynamic poses) > 3<

257780846_prisn1.png.1e25f7effe03160dfd3f1a0c7dda28d8.png567582218_prisn.png.c607ac1f9b1c52a24b2e402fcb4da85a.png

Edited by Pris
  • Like 3

The Artist's Journey event is now coming to a close, and we're halfway through the very first month of 2020!

You all have shown an incredible amount of improvement and talent over the years, and I'm wishing you all the very best in the years to come! Thank you all so much for participating, a lot of love was put into this event and the outcome was awesome! As for our prizes..

$20 via PayPal (or an alternative if you don't have PayPal!) - @Shark

Spoiler

703e1a54a5eb029391b1b4a8b62c24a2.png

3 Months Elite - @Astronomy

Spoiler

987bc0ae04c9e7bc57364662826530a7.png

1 Week Ad Space - @Sei

Spoiler

4f03ee9c00013052af1e3c947198a445.png

1 donated art of your choosing - @Yumi

Spoiler

4525c0c0813e79a20d3be4127017dd39.png

Congratulations you all! I will be in contact shortly regarding your individual prizes. 

All participants will recieve this badge shortly:

Artists-Journey-Badge1.gif.5d8088ba4c70d

If you do not receive your award within a few days, please message an Event Coordinator!

• Like 6