Art Haven
Fervent

[2020] AH Gift Card Design

giftcard.png

Hello Haveners!

We have a special event for you! Did you know we have gift cards in the AH Store? Well, we do! You can send a gift card to another member so they can use it to purchase anything from the AH Store! You can take a look here for more information: https://arthaven.co/store/gift-cards/

As you can see, we just have a solid color as a background for the gift cards right now. We thought it would be a cool idea to let the community design the background!

The design can be anything as long as it follows the guidelines below.

giftcard3.png

The background image must follow our Community Guidelines

You must use this template: gift_card_template.psd

Do not include any text! The text in the template is to be used as a guide to help you design around the text and button that is added when someone sends a gift card, so nothing important is covered up.

✦ Anything in the transparent space (this here) will be cut off. Make sure your design is within the blue box!

✦ Save your background image as a .png file and post it in this topic

✦ Make sure the text layers are hidden when you save, we just need the background!

✦ You can include any of our mascots: Pablob, Jimi the Mailman, Ferici, and Sledda the Elf in the design!

There are unlimited spots which means we will choose as many as we like! If your design is selected, you will get a badge as a thank you. Entries with high reacts will be considered, so make sure you guys are reacting to your favorites!

✦ Prize

giftcardbadgewip.gif

giftcard2.png
  • Like 11

I can't wait to start on it today ! This is such an amazing idea, I hope there will be more fun things like these!:klovee:

• Like 1

Just now, Parasitic said:

I can't wait to start on it today ! This is such an amazing idea, I hope there will be more fun things like these!:klovee:

Excited to see your entery!! And thank you, we definitely will do more contests such as this one in the future! :lazierblush:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ferns said:

do we have to draw one of the mascots by hand or are there png files we can utilize? 

You'd need to draw them yourself! :klove:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eggling said:

Are we allowed to send in more than one entry? :kcheeks:

There is no limit! You can add as many enteries as you prefer! :eue:

• Like 1

Here is my submission!

giftcard.png.f2809d58c2d9d474c6d1201231d82379.png

credit: x & x

Edited by Hiroki
fixed credit links
  • Like 11

Here's a simple Christmas themed one!

Wanting to make some more, so definitely will do that through the next couple of days, and will edit them into here ~

Thanks for making it a fun little event!

CHRISTMAS THEMED

Spoiler

ChristmasCard1.pngChristmasCardText.png

Graphics from pixeabay

https://pixabay.com/illustrations/garland-christmas-decoration-1322186/

https://pixabay.com/illustrations/christmas-gifts-holly-balls-advent-4579224/

Thought simple Green and Red was a good idea / kinda also want to do something with snowflakes! Less traditional colors.

• Like 10

Ya'll are making such cute designs! I've loved every single one so far and seeing all the Pablobs fills me with unparalleled joy. :phearteyes:
Keep up the good work, ya'll!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2