Art Haven
Fervent

[2020] AH Gift Card Design

For add new entry we need to make another post or we need to edit the post?

13 hours ago, Egyptian said:

Is there an end date to this event? :bhee:

As of right now, no! We want to get as many designs as we can so the community will have a selection to choose from when sending a gift card. Since there's no max number of designs we can add, we can keep this open as long as it is needed! However, if we feel like there's too many, then we will provide an update and let you guys know! :klove:

5 hours ago, ExDies said:

For add new entry we need to make another post or we need to edit the post?

You can add a new post or edit your previous post! Since reacts will be consider, I believe having a new post for each new entry will be fair :hee:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

New Entry ♥

Holiday Gift Card

Used this clipart for background

4.png.446576ea5f600866b366fd228729a9b9.png3.png.62bd7745cb5bb189c8facc1940cc8d8c.png

Edited by ExDies
  • Like 11

All of you guys are doing amazing, these gift card designs look wonderful! :bfstar:

• Like 5

Hi there. ^_^ Can designs be animated? I saw PNG but I may or may not have had gotten carried away with a concept. :hee:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pantone said:

Hi there. ^_^ Can designs be animated? I saw PNG but I may or may not have had gotten carried away with a concept. :hee:

I'm not 100% but I don't see why not LOL. I feel like it should work as long as the file is saved as .gif. To be on the safe side, you can also provide one still .png image along with the animated gif!

• Like 2

- My entry -

:aww:

Got a version with blue and a version with brown/chocolat colour.

To be clear the text on the blue one should have a darker tone to be more readable, but I thought it looked cute with the babyblue!

gift_card_template_v2.2.png.9ee5f557e3eeeae4cfb83141a13964a6.pnggift_card_template_v2.png.cadb392d028b47daa07a4a5f67861b19.pnggift_card_template_v1.1.png.69b9b39486c1fbdabb26a39db3ff6981.pnggift_card_template_v1.png.3f75c19c4f3b607c2dda7e94071b577c.png

• Like 11