• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Hugyne's Customs /// Temporarily CLOSED

Hugyne

@Hop ok so I don't know why i didn't do the pose you gave me honestly ><  I had the whole "roughed up and holding a bat" concept in my head and  this pose seemed so ftting for her that i totally forgot about the picture  :lazetears:

If you want me to change it that will be no problem at all really, but if you like it I think this could end up looking very cool.

For the bg I was thinking of adding a couple of beaten up dudes/silhouettes on the right side and a flying crane (although it may be a little too ambitious for my skills tbh)

crane-web.png.86f714c91e888326c5979a9c2d34352d.png

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hugyne said:

@Hop ok so I don't know why i didn't do the pose you gave me honestly ><  I had the whole "roughed up and holding a bat" concept in my head and  this pose seemed so ftting for her that i totally forgot about the picture  :lazetears:

If you want me to change it that will be no problem at all really, but if you like it I think this could end up looking very cool.

For the bg I was thinking of adding a couple of beaten up dudes/silhouettes on the right side and a flying crane (although it may be a little too ambitious for my skills tbh)

crane-web.png.86f714c91e888326c5979a9c2d34352d.png

Uhm no omgggg I love this so much. I love how she like rubbing her lip and omggggg

No this is totally flippin amazing and I'm here for it!!! I'm totally fine with you running wild with it and being inspired!! :ooohyas:

• Like 2

- Bust / Waist / Full body :                Waist                           
- B&W / Full color :  Full color
- Additional character / pet (y/n):  n
- References / description: https://sta.sh/217a9z2xonsk
- Background (flat color/simple):  up to u!
- 1px frame (y/n): y
- Text: Tilt
- Price: let me know uwu 

@Hop  Finished! Hope you like it! This was the most fun I've had with a drawing in a long time, I'm totally in love with her <333

I decided not to go for a complicated bg I had planned because my skills are not up to it yet, it would have taken me too long (I tried and I was SO slow :bfcreep:).  But I'm gonna keep practising and I hope to be able to include a "detailed bg" option soon! :cutehehehaaas:

web-crane.collage.png.9b1a8bd45b5f01bb495a044fcff05a3f.png

@Tilt Omg I'm so sorry I didn't see this earlier, I must have missed the notification damn! :wacry: If you are still interested I will be starting the sketch immediately

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Hugyne said:

@Hop  Finished! Hope you like it! This was the most fun I've had with a drawing in a long time, I'm totally in love with her <333

I decided not to go for a complicated bg I had planned because my skills are not up to it yet, it would have taken me too long (I tried and I was SO slow :bfcreep:).  But I'm gonna keep practising and I hope to be able to include a "detailed bg" option soon! :cutehehehaaas:

web-crane.collage.png.9b1a8bd45b5f01bb495a044fcff05a3f.png

@Tilt Omg I'm so sorry I didn't see this earlier, I must have missed the notification damn! :wacry: If you are still interested I will be starting the sketch immediately

Oh....my....GARSH!!

NONONO. Dont be sorry at all. I absolutely love her in every way possible 😍😍😍😍😍

She came out so gorgeous! 

She is perfect from her facial expression to the blood on her shirt. Thank you so much!!! 

• Like 1

Hace 1 Hora, Hop dijo:

Oh....my....GARSH!!

NONONO. Dont be sorry at all. I absolutely love her in every way possible 😍😍😍😍😍

She came out so gorgeous! 

She is perfect from her facial expression to the blood on her shirt. Thank you so much!!! 

Gaaah! Thank youuuu! Yow were a pleasure to work with  :icry:

@Happy You are so lovely :lazierblush: "I shall be back Friday dear with a new oc hehe"  Aaaaand I'm excited now

• Like 1

Comission Form
- Bust / Waist / Full body :    Waist                                      
- B&W / Full color : Full color
- Additional character / pet (y/n): N
- References / description: https://sta.sh/2kqiitz8spt
- Background (flat color/simple): If possible maybe this https://sta.sh/023pyfl9s53b but whatever you think looks better >w<
- Text: Layah
- Price: €45

hope i did this right :keyes:

hace 9 hours, Layah dijo:
Comission Form
- Bust / Waist / Full body :    Waist                                      
- B&W / Full color : Full color
- Additional character / pet (y/n): N
- References / description: https://sta.sh/2kqiitz8spt
- Background (flat color/simple): If possible maybe this https://sta.sh/023pyfl9s53b but whatever you think looks better >w<
- Text: Layah
- Price: €45

hope i did this right :keyes:

@LayahEverything's correct, commission accepted! Sketch should be done in a couple days max.

Love the mask and the detail on her hands :bfahh:

7 hours ago, Hugyne said:

@LayahEverything's correct, commission accepted! Sketch should be done in a couple days max.

Love the mask and the detail on her hands :bfahh:

Thank you so much! I can't wait :klove:

32 minutes ago, Hugyne said:

@Layah Sketch done! Tell me if you want some changes ^^

I'm thinking of making the umbrella smaller, but still the bg will be barely visible, I would keep it simple personally.

layah.thumb.png.0dc7f4f2694426fb2339f1ad92c4ff5d.png

@Happy Thank youu!! It makes me very happy too! :bthanks:

Loving her so far! Can the eyebrows be a bit more straight so she has a less angry expression? I agree with the background being kept simple. The umbrella size is good though :cutethumbsup:

hace 22 minutes, Layah dijo:

Loving her so far! Can the eyebrows be a bit more straight so she has a less angry expression? I agree with the background being kept simple. The umbrella size is good though :cutethumbsup:

Sure, no problem! I will start the colouring now then :lazeshydance: