Art Haven
Sei

[2020] St. Patrick's Party

[2020] St. Patrick's Party

@BrushYrTeeth It should be all right now and you should be able to see the channels now!! We're still on the last activity so you still got some time left! 

• Like 1

Second set of activities has unfortunatelly come to an end! Thank you guys, whom joined soo much, I hope you all had fun! I surely loved it! 

Make sure to come tomorrow for the last set of our St. Patrick's Celebration! :@D@:

• Like 1

I'm so happy I've been able to participate in the last few events. They've been so fun adofijs.

I hope everyone else gets the chance to join in for the last day!

giphy4.gif.9c7f5a3e2340e64bf7bc8893b74476ac.gif

• Like 1

The first activity of the third set, Skribbl.io, will be starting shortly!

Make your way to our Discord server to the St.Patrick's Party section and sign up in the Party Guest channel using the form provided to participate! If you have not already done so.

The St.Patrick's Event has come to a close!

Thank you all so much for participating in this wonderful event!

It's been a blast, and you were all so fun to be around. I hope you all enjoyed yourself!

And...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

:klovee:

All guests whom participated in 3 activities, will receive this badge in a few days:

StPatrick-Badgev2beard.gif

The winner of Word Scramble, @Hiroki will be contacted in a bit with more details to redeem the prize, one donated DP!

The winners of the Trivia held in two sets, will also be contacted shortly - 1 month Free Elite!  @Sheeply & @Hiroki

Congratulations, guys!

If you do not receive your award within a few days, please message an Event Coordinator

• Like 5