Art Haven
Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...

𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓾'𝓼 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓾 ♡ OPEN


Recommended Posts

FORM :

♡ Text (optional for DP): Sofi

♡ Watermark: Sofiya

♡ Solo/Couple: Solo

♡ References: boop!

♡ Animations: blinking and blushing

♡ DP crop (yes/no): yes please!

♡ Background: artist choice, pink pastel would do <3

♡ Price: lmk!

♡ Email: pm

♡ Anything else you want to add: Can i get non animated version as well :klove:

 

 

FORM :

♡ Text (optional for DP): Sofiya & Alham

♡ Watermark: -

♡ Solo/Couple: Couple

♡ References: boop!

♡ Animations: blinking and blushing

♡ DP crop (yes/no): yes please!

♡ Background: anything pastel/cutesy

♡ Price: lmk!

♡ Email (here or on private): pm

♡ Anything else you want to add: no need full body just dp crop and large size of it~ 

Can i get non animated version as well hehe

 

both forms are coloured!


Edited by Miaw
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Miaw said:

FORM :

♡ Text (optional for DP): Sofi

♡ Watermark: Sofiya

♡ Solo/Couple: Solo

♡ References: boop!

♡ Animations: blinking and blushing

♡ DP crop (yes/no): yes please!

♡ Background: artist choice, pink pastel would do <3

♡ Price: lmk!

♡ Email: pm

♡ Anything else you want to add: Can i get non animated version as well :klove:

 

 

FORM :

♡ Text (optional for DP): Sofiya & Alham

♡ Watermark: -

♡ Solo/Couple: Couple

♡ References: boop!

♡ Animations: blinking and blushing

♡ DP crop (yes/no): yes please!

♡ Background: anything pastel/cutesy

♡ Price: lmk!

♡ Email (here or on private): pm

♡ Anything else you want to add: no need full body just dp crop and large size of it~ 

Can i get non animated version as well hehe

 

solo: 1.10 (dp) + 1.10 (blink) + 1.10 (blush) + 5.50 (sketch) = $8.80

couple: 1.10 (dp) + 2.20 (blink x 2) + 2.20 (blush x 2) + 11.10 ( sketch) =$16.60 

total = $25.40 

 

yeah you can get the non animated version as well! no problem uwu

also! i forgot to put it in the form too but- do you want your sketch to be coloured as well? that would be 2.20 per character so x3 = +$6.60 ?  lemme know!

 

wipes forehead phew that was a lot of math

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

♡ Text (optional for DP): Bunny

♡ Watermark: Bunnyrope

♡ Solo/Couple: Solo

♡ References ( please include pose reference otherwise I will come up with one myself to best fit the character): 

♡ Animations: blush and smile

♡ Colour(yes/no): yes

 DP crop (yes/no): yes

♡ Background idea/colour/anything else you want me to add: sitting on bed sheets you may choose the color for this  https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0a/f4/aa/0af4aa5210fb360e2fbc2b95bc5f3df2.jpg

♡ Price ( please, if you tip do add it as a + , just so i can confirm the original price! ♡): I believe it comes out to $12

♡ Email (here or on private): [email protected]

♡ Anything else you want to add (optional) I think that's it :cutehehehaaas:

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, bun.bun said:

♡ Text (optional for DP): Bunny

♡ Watermark: Bunnyrope

♡ Solo/Couple: Solo

♡ References ( please include pose reference otherwise I will come up with one myself to best fit the character): 

♡ Animations: blush and smile

♡ Colour(yes/no): yes

 DP crop (yes/no): yes

♡ Background idea/colour/anything else you want me to add: sitting on bed sheets you may choose the color for this  https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0a/f4/aa/0af4aa5210fb360e2fbc2b95bc5f3df2.jpg

♡ Price ( please, if you tip do add it as a + , just so i can confirm the original price! ♡): I believe it comes out to $12

♡ Email (here or on private): [email protected]

♡ Anything else you want to add (optional) I think that's it :cutehehehaaas:

 

Accepted! I will send you an invoice asap! ♡

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

♡ Text (optional for DP):Keiti

♡ Watermark:Katie

♡ Solo/Couple:solo

♡ References ( please include pose reference otherwise I will come up with one myself to best fit the character):20938882_88U.png?1585157417

♡ Animations:no

♡ Colour(yes/no):yes

 DP crop (yes/no):yes

♡ Background idea/colour/anything else you want me to add:Pastel Star Beads (10mm) | Kandi Beadssomething like this

♡ Price ( please, if you tip do add it as a + , just so i can confirm the original price! ♡):$8.80

♡ Email (here or on private):[email protected]

♡ Anything else you want to add (optional)

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Keiti said:

♡ Text (optional for DP):Keiti

♡ Watermark:Katie

♡ Solo/Couple:solo

♡ References ( please include pose reference otherwise I will come up with one myself to best fit the character):20938882_88U.png?1585157417

♡ Animations:no

♡ Colour(yes/no):yes

 DP crop (yes/no):yes

♡ Background idea/colour/anything else you want me to add:Pastel Star Beads (10mm) | Kandi Beadssomething like this

♡ Price ( please, if you tip do add it as a + , just so i can confirm the original price! ♡):$8.80

♡ Email (here or on private):[email protected]

♡ Anything else you want to add (optional)

Accepted! I will send you an invoice♡ also, please send me in private a better quality picture or the link to the toyhouse page!


Edited by Puppuccino
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

FORM :

♡ Text (optional for DP): Sofiya & Alham

♡ Watermark: Sofiya & Alham

♡ Solo/Couple: Couple (full body)

♡ References: boop!

♡ Animations: blinking, blushing, facial expression change

♡ Colour(yes/no): yes!

♡ DP crop (yes/no): yes please!

♡ Background: something cutesy/pastel

♡ Price: lmk +$10 tip :byaslove:

♡ Email: pm

♡ Anything else you want to add: non animated version please hehe

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Miaw said:

FORM :

♡ Text (optional for DP): Sofiya & Alham

♡ Watermark: Sofiya & Alham

♡ Solo/Couple: Couple (full body)

♡ References: boop!

♡ Animations: blinking, blushing, facial expression change

♡ Colour(yes/no): yes!

♡ DP crop (yes/no): yes please!

♡ Background: something cutesy/pastel

♡ Price: lmk +$10 tip :byaslove:

♡ Email: pm

♡ Anything else you want to add: non animated version please hehe

that would be 11.10 + (1.10 + 1.10 + 3.30) x 2 +2.20 + 1.10 = $25.4  , is that okay? <3

 

aLSO YOU ARE WAY TOO GENEROUS I WILL LITERALLY CRY


Edited by Puppuccino
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

FORM :

♡ Text (optional for DP): n/a

♡ Watermark: Ochakiis

♡ Solo/Couple: Solo

♡ References ( please include pose reference otherwise I will come up with one myself to best fit the character):  fhaertala

♡ Animations: none

♡ Colour(yes/no): yes

 DP crop (yes/no): no

♡ Background idea/colour/anything else you want me to add: a circle like the example but with small skulls for the colour a grayish 

♡ Price ( please, if you tip do add it as a + , just so i can confirm the original price! ♡): 5.50 + 2.20 + 3.30(tip)

♡ Email (here or on private): [email protected]

♡ Anything else you want to add (optional): n/a

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, ochakiis said:

FORM :

♡ Text (optional for DP): n/a

♡ Watermark: Ochakiis

♡ Solo/Couple: Solo

♡ References ( please include pose reference otherwise I will come up with one myself to best fit the character):  fhaertala

♡ Animations: none

♡ Colour(yes/no): yes

 DP crop (yes/no): no

♡ Background idea/colour/anything else you want me to add: a circle like the example but with small skulls for the colour a grayish 

♡ Price ( please, if you tip do add it as a + , just so i can confirm the original price! ♡): 5.50 + 2.20 + 3.30(tip)

♡ Email (here or on private): [email protected]

♡ Anything else you want to add (optional): n/a

Thank you so much, lovely! I will send an invoice right away, also your character is really cute!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

By using Art Haven and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.