• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) MARCH LIST [ 2/10 ]

On 3/29/2020 at 4:00 PM, Myshuchibi said:

I managed to finish the coloring <3 I hope you like it.

if you need an edition to make it a dp. tell me I do it without problems: D :klove:
I leave you here the link so you can download it.

https://sta.sh/029kskmy53gm

Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to commission me :keyes:  I really appreciate it!

image.thumb.png.d45d22200302de0b7b202ec65760185f.png

i'm so upset that i just noticed this. I LOVE HER <3 Thank you!!!!!  screaming ilana glazer GIF by Broad City

• Haha 1

hace 3 hours, Thickpancake dijo:

i'm so upset that i just noticed this. I LOVE HER <3 Thank you!!!!!  screaming ilana glazer GIF by Broad City

@Thickpancake  oh thank you very much hahaha I'm very pleased that you liked it: W: <3 Thank you very much for everything <3 love to draw your oc :klovee:

hace 11 minutes, Crystals dijo:

@Myshuchibi 

Oh it never updated what i wanted updated. Sorry about that. Uhm For Her Pose you can pick from one of these -----> XxX

As For The Couple one feel free to pick from this ----> xXx

@Crystals  hahaha xD I was funny that you just updated the poses when I had already made the sketches based on what I saw hahaha. :klmao:  I'm just going to go to sleep so tomorrow I will make the sketches for you back :kmeh: are not similar to the ones you gave me.  

Sorry for getting ahead of me. I really liked your characters and I didn't want to go to sleep without drawing them hahahaha :klovee:

Edited by Myshuchibi

@Crystals

Sorry for the delay. Here I made some modifications regarding the first one alone. I think it suits just the poses you gave me for reference. and in the chibi couple I made some modifications in the hands, they are also subject to the modifications that seem right for you. I also leave you the previous sketch of the chibi couple that I had done before so you can see it: D <3

Spoiler

this is the first sketch.

IMG_20200331_012701.thumb.jpg.6affa3a9c45d634ca458f7e992986c69.jpg

Spoiler

this is the second sketch

IMG_20200331_152215.thumb.jpg.6b6b8c2a1bc2dcb5409b09e1a7af55dd.jpg

Spoiler

And this this the sketch of Chrissylized

IMG_20200331_012837.thumb.jpg.6068d2e2401338e1915704f0d29ed997.jpg

I hope you like it.  > or <remember that if you don't like something or want to add or modify you can tell me and I change it without problems

I love the second sketch for them, absolutely can not wait for this to be finished....I think its due to rough lines but the hair looks oddly weird to me but we will see. Thank you for being the only one so far to include his stitches on his ears and his marks on the tail. 

Hers is just as deadly ahh i love it im legit jumping for joy right now to see them finished. 

Proof of payment as well

hace 43 minutes, Crystals dijo:

I love the second sketch for them, absolutely can not wait for this to be finished....I think its due to rough lines but the hair looks oddly weird to me but we will see. Thank you for being the only one so far to include his stitches on his ears and his marks on the tail. 

Hers is just as deadly ahh i love it im legit jumping for joy right now to see them finished. 

Proof of payment as well

Aww I'm glad you liked it <3 and I'll start doing the lines :klove:

Regarding the hair of momo (if we talk about him only or also about the girl xD) it was very difficult for me to understand how his hair is composed. I don't know if I have to refer to the chibi that is all in white where you can see the ears and the injured tail. or use the few references there are about him with black hair.

I'm going to try to do the lines to the first one to show him and to tell me if he looks better: D :kcheeks:

3 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

Aww I'm glad you liked it <3 and I'll start doing the lines :klove:

Regarding the hair of momo (if we talk about him only or also about the girl xD) it was very difficult for me to understand how his hair is composed. I don't know if I have to refer to the chibi that is all in white where you can see the ears and the injured tail. or use the few references there are about him with black hair.

I'm going to try to do the lines to the first one to show him and to tell me if he looks better: D :kcheeks:

- Momo's hair should be like izuku midoriya  if that helps any. 

- If you can do the lines it would be fantastic, if not its alright :D 

hace 6 minutes, Crystals dijo:

- Momo's hair should be like izuku midoriya  if that helps any. 

- If you can do the lines it would be fantastic, if not its alright :D 

I make the lines of the couple first so I show you how it is.

That you have told me that deku reference helps me a lot hahaha xD as I have already drawn it, I understand much more how the back of your hair is thanks for it <3

1 minute ago, Myshuchibi said:

@Crystals  : D managed to finish the lineart. Before passing color I wanted to know if you see momo's hair better. or if you see any other detail that you think needs to be added, removed or modified :klovee:

image.thumb.png.2f1fe419c2a1a680e24b1dac5b387710.png

Nothing don't change a thing, He loves it as well hands down now our favorite artist. 

hace 20 minutes, Crystals dijo:

Nothing don't change a thing, He loves it as well hands down now our favorite artist. 

OMG! thankyou so much !!!  :bthanks: i really love your comment. thankyou so much  really ;w; <3 well i will start with color base and i show you and then i will start with the shadows :D :klove:

2 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

@Crystals Color base Done! :D  tell me if the colors are good for you :kcheeks:

image.png.b054eb6d9a0f97388eb381f2696d786d.png

I love it, it looks so gorgeous..question though is there a slight chance you can make an alternate version with a little green on the tip of his tail... so one final photo with green and one without green so that way he can get the changes he wants? Ill pay if need be for it 

hace 8 hours, Crystals dijo:

I love it, it looks so gorgeous..question though is there a slight chance you can make an alternate version with a little green on the tip of his tail... so one final photo with green and one without green so that way he can get the changes he wants? Ill pay if need be for it 

you mean you want an image where the momo tail is all black. and another where the tip is the same green as your hair?
  I can do it without problem it costs me nothing :) no extra payment is necessary.

then I'll start with the shadows :klove:

4 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

I have finished the shadows: D  i hope you like it TwT <3 I made you both versions as you asked me and I will save it for you in this link. Today I finish with the lineart of the other chibi <3

any color modification or something tell me. :klovee:

https://sta.sh/22a129qsq9je

image.png.7f7cb509730779aabb60c25c7855c090.png

image.png.6a86080f20f0c512cd22a23065abfd51.png

Thank you sooo much omg this is so beautiful, I just cannot get over how cute it is. I hope you really enjoy my characters because when i love someones art i order from them till i can't no more.. omfg next ima have to get a full & a anime half with them these two omg i just cant get over it. thank you as well for adding the green to one of them for me on the tail...he swears it looks good but I love it pure black 

@CrystalsOh thank you very much: W: it makes me very happy that you liked it fsdfhds enjoy your characters a lot <3 draw cat ears and tails I love it very much: D <3 it would be a super honor and a super pleasure to continue drawing them as you like < 3 <3 <3

hahaha with respect to the tail I think the most haha it looks like more beautiful than all black <3

i was thinking of putting blood on the knife and  his tongue. As I saw that you have many drawings of her with blood xD maybe I can put it on. But I don't know what you think. I never drew blood but I can try :)

BTW I just finished the base color of your other chibi: D.  I'll show it to you so you can see it. surely after dinner I start shading <3

image.thumb.png.809268b446cb2b45766630eed3c970f5.png

Edited by Myshuchibi

hace 2 minutes, Myshuchibi dijo:

@CrystalsOh thank you very much: W: it makes me very happy that you liked it fsdfhds enjoy your characters a lot <3 draw cat ears and tails I love it very much: D <3 it would be a super honor and a super pleasure to continue drawing them as you like < 3 <3 <3

hahaha with respect to the tail I think the most haha it looks like more beautiful than all black <3

i was thinking of putting blood on the knife and  his tongue. As I saw that you have many drawings of her with blood xD maybe I can put it on. But I don't know what you think. I never drew blood but I can try :)

BTW I just finished the base color of your other chibi: D.  I'll show it to you so you can see it. surely after dinner I start shading <3

image.thumb.png.809268b446cb2b45766630eed3c970f5.png

I forgot that you had asked me for the blood red background hahaha.

Screenshot_2.png

hace 2 hours, Crystals dijo:

I'm loving her already, if you wish to try blood feel free i dont mind 

I managed to finish the shadows and I think the blood was good hahaha. Either way I send you both versions in case you like it better without the blood <3 as with the previous one, any modification you can tell me <3

Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to draw your beautiful and beautiful characters! I really really enjoyed being able to do it in my style: D I hope you liked it <3

https://sta.sh/21u7c5gh4aq4

image.thumb.png.d3e6e8c073ba654b73729bdffc62df9a.png

• Like 1