• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) MARCH LIST [ 2/10 ]

2 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

I managed to finish the shadows and I think the blood was good hahaha. Either way I send you both versions in case you like it better without the blood <3 as with the previous one, any modification you can tell me <3

Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to draw your beautiful and beautiful characters! I really really enjoyed being able to do it in my style: D I hope you liked it <3

https://sta.sh/21u7c5gh4aq4

image.thumb.png.d3e6e8c073ba654b73729bdffc62df9a.png

haha i really love the blood that came out really well :D 

hace 11 hours, Crystals dijo:

haha i really love the blood that came out really well :D 

ow! I'm very glad you liked it: D :klove: if I remember correctly it was my first time drawing blood hahaha <3 thanks for letting me experiment :klove:

Name: Chrissy / Momo

Style: Chibi Halfbody Couple?

Reference:  Her  /  Him

Details Extras:  

Pose: B / C or F

Color Backgraund:  xXx

Paypal / Email: PM?
Price: 20

Had To Order Another One, Hes Been Using The Last One For Discord And Its SO Confusing lol 

omg thank you very much! . accepted. Between tomorrow and Monday I will sketch you. :klove:

How is that you tell me about discord: 0 are you wanting to use it as a discord emoticon?

hace 1 hour, Crystals dijo:

Name: Chrissy / Momo

Style: Chibi Halfbody Couple?

Reference:  Her  /  Him

Details Extras:  

Pose: B / C or F

Color Backgraund:  xXx

Paypal / Email: PM?
Price: 20

Had To Order Another One, Hes Been Using The Last One For Discord And Its SO Confusing lol 

Edited by Myshuchibi

F O R M

Name: Naden

Style: Anime half body

Reference: can I pm?

Details Extras: Can I get a DP size too?

Color Backgraund: Pink or purple (or any color really)

Paypal / Email: it'll be in the pm
Price: 25$

hace 14 hours, Crystals dijo:

"How is that you tell me about discord: 0 are you wanting to use it as a discord emoticon?" 

okay maybe i got confused about that one, but no i use all my artwork on discord as my display picture and such. 

ah! hahaha sorry sorry I had not understood well xD English is not my native language hahaha and google translate told me anything hahaha

Anyway, here I leave you the sketch: D <3 I hope you like it. i use pose F. tell me any changes you want to make  :klovee:

Spoiler

IMG_20200412_145905.thumb.jpg.d8a59798e85957fd1325fd90486aa88a.jpg

hace 13 hours, Naden dijo:

F O R M

Name: Naden

Style: Anime half body

Reference: can I pm?

Details Extras: Can I get a DP size too?

Color Backgraund: Pink or purple (or any color really)

Paypal / Email: it'll be in the pm
Price: 25$

Omg! I agree! Many thanks! <3. :klove:  of course to everything. Send me a private message with the reference images. and yes!  I can make the drawing with the edition of a Dp without problems.

First I make the sketch and then I ask for payment <3 once the drawing is finished I make the edition corresponding to the dp measure you need <3 :kcheeks:

• Like 1

Idk if your slots are full but I feel in love with your art 

Name: LiLMooMoo

Style: chibi full style 

Reference: 🐇

Details Extras: can I have dp crop to plz 

Color Backgraund: gray or anything that fits her 

Paypal / Email: [email protected]
Price: 15? Let me knew if it more 

hace 19 minutes, LiLMooMoo dijo:

Idk if your slots are full but I feel in love with your art 

Name: LiLMooMoo

Style: chibi full style 

Reference: 🐇

Details Extras: can I have dp crop to plz 

Color Backgraund: gray or anything that fits her 

Paypal / Email: [email protected]
Price: 15? Let me knew if it more 

omg! accepted! I love your character !!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 :klove: ! of course i can do dp without problems: D. I am with enough commissions that I am trying to finish between today and tomorrow. I just vacated a little I make the sketch for you :).  :kcheeks: <3 and  yes chibi fullbody would be 15 usd

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

omg! accepted! I love your character !!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 :klove: ! of course i can do dp without problems: D. I am with enough commissions that I am trying to finish between today and tomorrow. I just vacated a little I make the sketch for you :).  :kcheeks: <3 and  yes chibi fullbody would be 15 usd

Take your time I don't mind waiting at all :) and just let me know when you want me to send I'm so excited :phearteyes:

• Like 1

hace 7 hours, Crystals dijo:

omg hahaha I had not given you the link because I wanted to wait to start your commission twt <3 :klove:  thank you very much same <3 I think that tomorrow I will be able to start coloring your commission <3 :kcheeks:
Today I took a commission all day that had to end before x.x :ksnooze:

hace 10 hours, LiLMooMoo dijo:

Take your time I don't mind waiting at all :) and just let me know when you want me to send I'm so excited :phearteyes:

omg! yes! Of course As soon as I can start I will send you a private message and I will notify you here :) <3 :klove:

• Like 1