• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) APRIL LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

Name: Renee

Style: Anime Half body

Reference: X | X

Details Extras: Egg on the head, red hair, green eyes, kinda cheesy smile,

gaming controller, large glasses, glowing headset

Color Background: Yellowish

Paypal  Email: [email protected]
Price: $40

(Sorry the refs are small, this is my new OC for my gaming)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, QOTDS said:

Name: Renee

Style: Anime Half body

Reference: X | X

Details Extras: Egg on the head, red hair, green eyes, kinda cheesy smile,

gaming controller, large glasses, glowing headset

Color Background: Yellowish

Paypal  Email: [email protected]
Price: $40

(Sorry the refs are small, this is my new OC for my gaming)

hi! omg thank you so much! , ahwww I love it ;0; ! The image is small but the details are understandable. the game controller, what console would it be? to look for details of the control and thus draw it :) :bthanks:

55 minutes ago, Myshumeaw said:

hi! omg thank you so much! , ahwww I love it ;0; ! The image is small but the details are understandable. the game controller, what console would it be? to look for details of the control and thus draw it :) :bthanks:

Xbox is fine! I have like all consoles lol 😆 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Myshumeaw said:

@ ratty Hi. sorry for the delay. here the sketch. tell me if you like it or need any change x3 <3  :klove:

I marked the pupils to know where the eyes were going x,D but in the lineart they will not be seen, (I think there is no pupil as far as I understood)

image.thumb.png.2d3d61bfa3f3cb6afe8837669d89dd51.png

AWWWWW OMG  her little skirt is adorable and the little boots!! everything looks good! and yeah no pupils hehe <3

• Like 1

On 1/11/2023 at 7:19 PM, QOTDS said:

ok ;3; <3 as soon as I have the sketch I'll show you <3 :klovee:

On 1/11/2023 at 8:43 PM, ratty said:

AWWWWW OMG  her little skirt is adorable and the little boots!! everything looks good! and yeah no pupils hehe <3

ohww I'm so glad you like it ;3; <3 :klove: 
I already sent you the invoice, let me know when you have paid it. Possibly I will start the lineart between the end of this week and the beginning of the next <3 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Myshumeaw said:

ok ;3; <3 as soon as I have the sketch I'll show you <3 :klovee:

ohww I'm so glad you like it ;3; <3 :klove: 
I already sent you the invoice, let me know when you have paid it. Possibly I will start the lineart between the end of this week and the beginning of the next <3 

Paid hun! thank youu :lazeshowoff:

• Like 1

@ ratty Hi! sorry for the delay. here the lineart and color base <3 tell me if you like it or need any change 

I put another secondary background color because the dark red background takes so much of the protagonist that the figure of the character doesn't look good xD I'll give you both versions when I finish it.

image.png.2e26472cf21687f7e152d3d7ff4cc498.png

image.thumb.png.5741225e8a06ab9a0df2925bfe8d3f7c.png

28 minutes ago, Myshumeaw said:

@ ratty Hi! sorry for the delay. here the lineart and color base <3 tell me if you like it or need any change 

I put another secondary background color because the dark red background takes so much of the protagonist that the figure of the character doesn't look good xD I'll give you both versions when I finish it.

image.png.2e26472cf21687f7e152d3d7ff4cc498.png

image.thumb.png.5741225e8a06ab9a0df2925bfe8d3f7c.png

CUUUUUTE <3 love the colors what the heckkk :') instead of the red can i have the baby blue and like a light purple hehe SHES PERFECT >:) OH AND black nails (if you can)

Edited by ratty
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, ratty said:

CUUUUUTE <3 love the colors what the heckkk :') instead of the red can i have the baby blue and like a light purple hehe SHES PERFECT >:)

I'm glad you like it >w< <3 I was going to send you the same one with the red background! <3 but here is also the color light purple <3
tomorrow I will start with the shadows <3

image.thumb.png.9b3242380cab8e3c7126b038925806b1.png

22 minutes ago, Myshumeaw said:

I'm glad you like it >w< <3 I was going to send you the same one with the red background! <3 but here is also the color light purple <3
tomorrow I will start with the shadows <3

image.thumb.png.9b3242380cab8e3c7126b038925806b1.png

perfect!!! super cute color hehe

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ratty said:

perfect!!! super cute color hehe

Hi! finally got the shadows done x3 <3 let me know if there's anything you want to modify. in case it's okay. Tell me your email so I'll send you the files in hd over there <3

image.thumb.png.79dab0c51497e905f7ca6b78e3e499aa.png

image.png.ac8b59fc3f5cee3ba3eaddc4c09954c8.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myshumeaw said:

Hi! finally got the shadows done x3 <3 let me know if there's anything you want to modify. in case it's okay. Tell me your email so I'll send you the files in hd over there <3

image.thumb.png.79dab0c51497e905f7ca6b78e3e499aa.png

image.png.ac8b59fc3f5cee3ba3eaddc4c09954c8.png

can she have lil black nails :3c thats all! email is [email protected] :lazeshowoff:i loveeee her 

• Like 1

Just now, Myshumeaw said:

I had thought about putting the nails black hahahaha but after finishing the shadows I forgot that detail x,D .here with the black nails <3

image.png.a221bbc7830b9ea724154bc434ca01bb.png

WOOOO so cute omg i love them hhehehe :')

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ratty said:

WOOOO so cute omg i love them hhehehe :')

>w< I already sent you the files by email. tell me if everything is ok.

Thank you very much for the opportunity to draw your character ;0; <3 I had a lot of fun <3. and it makes me happy that you like the end result <3 :walove:

33 minutes ago, Myshumeaw said:

>w< I already sent you the files by email. tell me if everything is ok.

Thank you very much for the opportunity to draw your character ;0; <3 I had a lot of fun <3. and it makes me happy that you like the end result <3 :walove:

Of course! she is beautiful you drew her outfit sosososo well i cant wait to use this as future refs its just so perfect <3 :klovee: also, email sent okay!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2023 at 7:19 PM, QOTDS said:

Hi, sorry for the delay in making the sketch, I'll update. Possibly by Sunday I can already have it. :klovee:

On 1/23/2023 at 11:44 PM, ratty said:

Of course! she is beautiful you drew her outfit sosososo well i cant wait to use this as future refs its just so perfect <3 :klovee: also, email sent okay!

Oh it makes me very happy that you liked it. I hope you can enjoy it a lot <3 <3 <3:walove:

• Like 1