• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) MARCH LIST [ 2/10 ]

hace 1 hour, DarthHayley dijo:

Name: Hanako

Style: Chibi halfbody

Reference: this look full look & this pose

Details Extras: just make her cute please!!

Color Backgraund: Pink or like flowers

Paypal / Email: [email protected]
Price: 10$?

Omg thankyou so much ;3; <3 i love you character and of course i accepted <3 Do you also want the DP edition? .I'll make the sketch and I'll show you <3 .

@LiLMooMoo I'm done with the sketch. I'll pass it to you in a few minutes :)  Just like your sketch @Naden I have already done it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

Omg thankyou so much ;3; <3 i love you character and of course i accepted <3 Do you also want the DP edition? .I'll make the sketch and I'll show you <3 .

@LiLMooMoo I'm done with the sketch. I'll pass it to you in a few minutes :)  Just like your sketch @Naden I have already done it.

Yes please I'd love a DP version but on the DP I'd like the name to be Hayley if possible! thanks!!

50 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

happy excited GIF

sorry for the delay. here is your sketch x3 <3 tell me if you like it or want to do some modification or something.

It will take a few days to pass it to the lines. I have to finish other commissions from before first. As soon as you start with your drawings I will send you a note to let you know that I start with your drawings and the payment link <3

@LiLMooMoo

Spoiler

5.thumb.jpg.2c133ad5c92bf6b8cd10abfacb3887df.jpg

@DarthHayley

Spoiler

6.thumb.jpg.d657f4be78a3fd116bbba8686198364a.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Myshuchibi said:

sorry for the delay. here is your sketch x3 <3 tell me if you like it or want to do some modification or something.

It will take a few days to pass it to the lines. I have to finish other commissions from before first. As soon as you start with your drawings I will send you a note to let you know that I start with your drawings and the payment link <3

@LiLMooMoo

Hide contents

@DarthHayley

Hide contents

Love Squeal GIF - Love Squeal Anime - Discover & Share GIFsI love her!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

@LiLMooMoo

Hide contents

@DarthHayley

Hide contents

Oh my God I'm happy crying I love her so much 

hace 3 hours, DarthHayley dijo:

Love Squeal GIF - Love Squeal Anime - Discover & Share GIFsI love her!

hace 2 hours, LiLMooMoo dijo:

Oh my God I'm happy crying I love her so much 

It makes me happy that you both like it. TwT <3 as soon as you start with your orders I will notify you <3 :klove:If my calculations do not fail me between Friday and Saturday I will be able to start with your drawings

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

@LiLMooMoo @DarthHayley I have finished my remaining commissions. so tomorrow I already start with his drawings. Sorry for the delay :klove:. I leave the payment link so that when they can they can pay without rushing  https://www.paypal.me/myshuchibi

Paid <3

3 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

@LiLMooMoo @DarthHayley I have finished my remaining commissions. so tomorrow I already start with his drawings. Sorry for the delay :klove:. I leave the payment link so that when they can they can pay without rushing  https://www.paypal.me/myshuchibi

paid!! proof!

hace 9 minutes, LiLMooMoo dijo:

Paid <3

hace 7 minutes, DarthHayley dijo:

paid!! proof!

ahhh !!!!! thank you very fast they were hahahaha there I get the payment of the two> or <. thank you very much for the tips  ;w; <3 :klove:  As soon as I'm done with the lines and the base color, I'll show you around here <3

• Like 2

@LiLMooMoo 

I managed to finish the lineart and base color of your chibi; w; <3 I hope you like it. tell me if something needs to be changed or some color is wrong according to you. hahaha

Spoiler

image.png.ff1aab9205e671b7043b47eb25c77423.png

the truth is that today it takes longer than normal to do your job because I think my body is telling me to rest x, D so most likely it will rest all day tomorrow, and come back with your chibi just on Monday. If you don't mind TwT <3 I was running all week wanting to finish all the commissions hahaha.

It also goes for you @DarthHayley :, C wanted to finish your lines today but I don't think it's possible. I'll start on Monday if you don't mind. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

@LiLMooMoo 

I managed to finish the lineart and base color of your chibi; w; <3 I hope you like it. tell me if something needs to be changed or some color is wrong according to you. hahaha

Reveal hidden contents

the truth is that today it takes longer than normal to do your job because I think my body is telling me to rest x, D so most likely it will rest all day tomorrow, and come back with your chibi just on Monday. If you don't mind TwT <3 I was running all week wanting to finish all the commissions hahaha.

It also goes for you @DarthHayley :, C wanted to finish your lines today but I don't think it's possible. I'll start on Monday if you don't mind. 

it's fine hun! thanks for letting me know

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myshuchibi said:

@LiLMooMoo 

Reveal hidden contents

No changes at all I really love her 😍💜

• Like 1

On 18/4/2020 at 20:34, LiLMooMoo dijo:

No changes at all I really love her 😍💜

Thankyou :D <3 . i finish with de shadows and color <3 tell me if you like it. pass me your email so I'll pass the final file over there > 3 < <3 :klove:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.2c5ebd69bb18336cfeb966befbaa2fd8.png

@DarthHayley :D Today I finish with your lines and I show you the base color  in this post <3  :kcheeks:

hace 8 hours, Crystals dijo:

Name: Chrissy / Momo

Style: Chibi Halfbody Couple

Reference:  Her  /  Him

Details Extras:  

Pose: xXx

Color Backgraund:  xXx

Paypal / Email: PM?
Price: 20

Had To Order One More of Course. 

OMG Thankyou so much <3 <3 <3 i Accepted :D i will make the sketch today <3 i love the pose <3  :klove:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Myshuchibi said:

Thankyou :D <3 . i finish with de shadows and color <3 tell me if you like it. pass me your email so I'll pass the final file over there > 3 < <3 :klove:

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.2c5ebd69bb18336cfeb966befbaa2fd8.png

@DarthHayley :D Today I finish with your lines and I show you the base color  in this post <3  :kcheeks:

OMG Thankyou so much <3 <3 <3 i Accepted :D i will make the sketch today <3 i love the pose <3  :klove:

I love her so much oh my God thank you so much hugs email is [email protected]