• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) APRIL LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

hace 5 hours, LiLMooMoo dijo:

I love her so much oh my God thank you so much hugs email is [email protected]

: D I'm really glad you like it! <3 there I sent you the mail. :klove:
Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to draw your character; 3; I really love being able to draw it <3 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

: D I'm really glad you like it! <3 there I sent you the mail. :klove:
Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to draw your character; 3; I really love being able to draw it <3 

I'm so glad bb. Is is okay if I order again <3

• Like 1

hace 1 minute, LiLMooMoo dijo:

I'm so glad bb. Is is okay if I order again <3

of course > 3 < whenever you want you can send the form again <3 I love to draw characters as beautiful as the one you gave me; w; <3 :klove:

• Like 1

Just now, Myshuchibi said:

of course > 3 < whenever you want you can send the form again <3 I love to draw characters as beautiful as the one you gave me; w; <3 :klove:

Yay here I come btw can I have dp crap of the oc you just emailed me idk how to size xD

• Like 1

Name: LiLMooMoo

Style: chibi full body 

Reference:  🛸

Details Extras: can she hold her pet, also can I have dp crap too >-< 

Color Backgraund: light blue 

Paypal / Email: [email protected]
Price: idk how much pets are so plz let me knew :) 

• Like 1

hace 29 minutes, LiLMooMoo dijo:

Yay here I come btw can I have dp crap of the oc you just emailed me idk how to size xD

: D if of course <3 as soon as I finish with the other commission I will make the dp <3  I can make you with the same dimensions that I have in mine xD. then tell me if you want me to name it or not: 3 <3 :kcheeks:

hace 26 minutes, LiLMooMoo dijo:

Name: LiLMooMoo

Style: chibi full body 

Reference:  🛸

Details Extras: can she hold her pet, also can I have dp crap too >-< 

Color Backgraund: light blue 

Paypal / Email: [email protected]
Price: idk how much pets are so plz let me knew :) 

OMG I AM DYING OF LOVE. I LOVE YOUR OC SO MUCH!  :cutehehehaaas: ; w; <3 I will gladly do it for you! let me finish some commissions that I have pending and I will get your sketch <3 

I can dp her too and I can draw her with her pet. would be 5 usd more. so it would be a total of 20 usd <3  :klove:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

: D if of course <3 as soon as I finish with the other commission I will make the dp <3  I can make you with the same dimensions that I have in mine xD. then tell me if you want me to name it or not: 3 <3 :kcheeks:

OMG I AM DYING OF LOVE. I LOVE YOUR OC SO MUCH!  :cutehehehaaas: ; w; <3 I will gladly do it for you! let me finish some commissions that I have pending and I will get your sketch <3 

I can dp her too and I can draw her with her pet. would be 5 usd more. so it would be a total of 20 usd <3  :klove:

I'm okay with 20 and yay to both I'm glad you like her she going to look so cute in your style take your time I don't mind waiting at all <3

• Like 1

@DarthHayley :,D i finish the color base <3 tell me if you like it. 

Spoiler

image.png.ff262c5f5718311dd93c4a7beb491adb.png

hace 2 hours, LiLMooMoo dijo:

I'm okay with 20 and yay to both I'm glad you like her she going to look so cute in your style take your time I don't mind waiting at all <3

thank you very much! ; w; <3 I will love to draw it <3 all the characters that are outside the "normal" human canon. I love it <3 :klove:
I will surely do the sketch at the weekend. I want to take the week a little more relaxed than the previous week TwT hahaha <3 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

@DarthHayley :,D i finish the color base <3 tell me if you like it. 

Hide contents

image.png.ff262c5f5718311dd93c4a7beb491adb.png

thank you very much! ; w; <3 I will love to draw it <3 all the characters that are outside the "normal" human canon. I love it <3 :klove:
I will surely do the sketch at the weekend. I want to take the week a little more relaxed than the previous week TwT hahaha <3 

I love her!! such amazing detail!!

• Like 1

@DarthHayley :D here is the DP . tell me if you like it or if need  any change.  :klovee:

Spoiler

image.png.8895cef02345dca1b479a4fe5342b89c.png

I made you an extra. because I found it adorable TwT I hope you don't mind hahaha. I'm practicing animation so it was good for me <3 :klove:

DP--foro--AH-Darth5.gif.c855f672a04c463c575f92c7e5ad07f8.gif

@LiLMooMoo :D here you DP edition. tell me if you like it and if need any change :klovee:

Spoiler

image.png.ba9abcefb876548701396c9abcd228d0.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Myshuchibi said:

@DarthHayley :D here is the DP . tell me if you like it or if need  any change.  :klovee:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.8895cef02345dca1b479a4fe5342b89c.png

I made you an extra. because I found it adorable TwT I hope you don't mind hahaha. I'm practicing animation so it was good for me <3 :klove:

DP--foro--AH-Darth5.gif.c855f672a04c463c575f92c7e5ad07f8.gif

@LiLMooMoo :D here you DP edition. tell me if you like it and if need any change :klovee:

Hide contents

image.png.ba9abcefb876548701396c9abcd228d0.png

No changes I love it lot <3 Hank you for doing this for me 

hace 5 hours, LiLMooMoo dijo:

No changes I love it lot <3 Hank you for doing this for me 

: D makes me very happy that you like <3 and I will send the file to you by email.
if you need a specific measurement tell me: D <3

hace 5 hours, DarthHayley dijo:

oh my goodness it's perfect! I love her thank you so much I'm so glad you got to experiment with her too it's amazing! 

omg I'm glad you like my experiment hahaha <3 now I send you everything by email <3 it occurred to me to do it for your profile picture you had XD <3 I also have to learn to do more things TwT <3

• Like 1

Hope this is okay :cutehehehaaas:

F O R M

Name:Choco

Style:Chibi Half Body

Reference:

Pose:

Details Extras:OC is going to be looking at the tentacle in the pose ref and expression is going to be surprised/Confused like this

In the pose, the tentacle is going to hand her a chocolate bon bon with a pink strawberry drizzle instead of key

Also her tentacle pet is NOT going to have suckers on them

Color Backgraund:Lilac or Pink

Paypal / Email:Will PM~
Price:10?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

hi! sorry for the delay TwT . here is your sketches.  i hope you like it. tell me if you need any change :D :klove:

@Crystals

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_20200424_183608.thumb.jpg.6038b4befac532e72f46d3b6e41671f3.jpg

@LiLMooMoo

Hide contents

IMG_20200424_113702.thumb.jpg.642dce4b6bd4c955abf74c7afdc03570.jpg

No changes at all I will send the money soon just wake up 

hace 4 hours, LiLMooMoo dijo:

No changes at all I will send the money soon just wake up 

ahhh I'm glad you like it fsdjfhds thanks; w ;. I just woke up and saw a payment and did not know who it was hahaha. the same was 20 usd. > or <5 extra for the pet.

in the same way I was going to tell you to wait to pay because I still have two commissions to finish I want to see if I can finish them between today and tomorrow; TwT <3 

It makes me nervous to have the payment of a commission that I have not yet been able to start with the lines.  :keyes:

hace 12 hours, Posi dijo:

Hope this is okay :cutehehehaaas:

F O R M

Name:Choco

Style:Chibi Half Body

Reference:

Pose:

Details Extras:OC is going to be looking at the tentacle in the pose ref and expression is going to be surprised/Confused like this

In the pose, the tentacle is going to hand her a chocolate bon bon with a pink strawberry drizzle instead of key

Also her tentacle pet is NOT going to have suckers on them

Color Backgraund:Lilac or Pink

Paypal / Email:Will PM~
Price:10?

omg Accepted <3 I love your character and I love tentacles very much: D <3 :klove:
I would have to charge you 5 usd extra for the tentacle since I categorize it as a pet; 3; And if you have a "chocolate bon bon with a pink strawberry drizzle" reference, also leave it in your reference folder. my native language is not english so it is hard for me to identify what you mean xD

I will make the sketch first and then I will ask you for payment. I'm a little late. I have 5 commissions ahead TwT I hope you don't mind waiting a bit. I estimate that by the middle of next week I will be able to start with your sketch.

• Like 1

@Myshuchibi

Omg yay!

I'm so glad you love tentacles too!!!~ :fartsies:

Also I can definitely add a bon bon to stash, I can do the extra 5 dollars and I don't mind waiting!

And your English is really good so far! Let me know if anything doesn't translate well when you start my commission and I'll do my best to fix it for you :D

• Like 1

hace 2 minutes, Posi dijo:

@Myshuchibi

Omg yay!

I'm so glad you love tentacles too!!!~ :fartsies:

Also I can definitely add a bon bon to stash, I can do the extra 5 dollars and I don't mind waiting!

And your English is really good so far! Let me know if anything doesn't translate well when you start my commission and I'll do my best to fix it for you :D

Thank you so much <3! If there is something I don't understand I will definitely let you know: D <3 thanks for adding the bon or bon reference hahaha. :klove:

TwT I use the google translate and moderately change some strange sounding words. someday I want to be able to write English fluently without the need for a translator hahaha xD