• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) APRIL LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

@Myshuchibi

I'm sure you'll learn it!~

Especially from the amount of orders you get :D

I hear English is one of the hardest languages to learn but when you see repeated words, I found out that learning what the is definition at that moment helps it stick!

The best part is you don't have to worry about saying it for now lol.

Hope you staying safe too!

Sorry for  the delay TwT <3 @LiLMooMoo here you wip lineart and color base. tell me if you like it <3 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ade46d7709876f2fb7135a3d09ec37ab.png

On 25/4/2020 at 14:40, ChocolateTentacles dijo:

@Myshuchibi

I'm sure you'll learn it!~

Especially from the amount of orders you get :D

I hear English is one of the hardest languages to learn but when you see repeated words, I found out that learning what the is definition at that moment helps it stick!

The best part is you don't have to worry about saying it for now lol.

Hope you staying safe too!

Thank you! hahahaha yeah they accumulated too much; w; and and now I can not finish the orders on the same day hahaha x, D.

I had heard that Spanish is much more difficult to learn hahaha I think it depends on the person or the culture in general. Hahaha. I like your idea. I think I will do that! thank you very much <3 <3 <3

I am very safe at home: D I hardly even go out luckily hahaha. <3
Between today in the afternoon and tomorrow, I will rot with your sketch

On 25/4/2020 at 22:50, Crystals dijo:

Perfect, No Changes...seriously Can't wait for this

: D that good !. As soon as I finish with a commission I start with yours. sure today I will start with the lines <3 I leave you the link for when you want to pay <3
https://www.paypal.me/myshuchibi

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Myshuchibi said:

Sorry for  the delay TwT <3 @LiLMooMoo here you wip lineart and color base. tell me if you like it <3 

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.ade46d7709876f2fb7135a3d09ec37ab.png

Thank you! hahahaha yeah they accumulated too much; w; and and now I can not finish the orders on the same day hahaha x, D.

I had heard that Spanish is much more difficult to learn hahaha I think it depends on the person or the culture in general. Hahaha. I like your idea. I think I will do that! thank you very much <3 <3 <3

I am very safe at home: D I hardly even go out luckily hahaha. <3
Between today in the afternoon and tomorrow, I will rot with your sketch

: D that good !. As soon as I finish with a commission I start with yours. sure today I will start with the lines <3 I leave you the link for when you want to pay <3
https://www.paypal.me/myshuchibi

Oh my God I'm so in love take your time 😍 no changes at all you get her so perfect 

hace 6 minutes, LiLMooMoo dijo:

Oh my God I'm so in love take your time 😍 no changes at all you get her so perfect 

oh good that you liked <3 now in a while I'll finish it <3 :klove:
I will surely do the shadows in a direct on YouTube: D in case you want to see how I do it I leave you the link uwu <3

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWkjbRl0caExOiQhX0l_eFQ?view_as=subscriber

• Like 1

hace 20 hours, LiLMooMoo dijo:

:D ! <3 yesterday finished your chibi <3  You were going to want the DP design right? In a while I will do it for you and send you everything by email. :klove:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0c5ca2b56d00f4919a864d420ea01d98.png

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

:D ! <3 yesterday finished your chibi <3  You were going to want the DP design right? In a while I will do it for you and send you everything by email. :klove:

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.0c5ca2b56d00f4919a864d420ea01d98.png

Yes I did thank you so much let me knew if you need my email again 

hace 7 hours, LiLMooMoo dijo:

Yes I did thank you so much let me knew if you need my email again 

Tell me your email hahaha xD i forget what is your email hahaha so i need your email again uwu. :kcheeks:

ah! another thing. 5 usd came to my paypal account in the name of megan, was it you? D ,:)

I'm going to need to make a list with emails and names so I don't always ask for the same thing hahaha.

ahh! this is de DP :D tell me if you like it <3 

Spoiler

693422085_DPforoAHLilMooMoo2.thumb.jpg.33a4170707dae8cb501a9f4648667ae8.jpg

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

Tell me your email hahaha xD i forget what is your email hahaha so i need your email again uwu. :kcheeks:

ah! another thing. 5 usd came to my paypal account in the name of megan, was it you? D ,:)

I'm going to need to make a list with emails and names so I don't always ask for the same thing hahaha.

ahh! this is de DP :D tell me if you like it <3 

Hide contents

693422085_DPforoAHLilMooMoo2.thumb.jpg.33a4170707dae8cb501a9f4648667ae8.jpg

I love it and no Morgan not my name and it [email protected]

hace 8 minutes, Crystals dijo:

Little To No Blush and Background Color Change ---> XxX

I blush it in the shadows hahaha. give me a minute i finish shading the skin color and i'll show it to you. and change the background color.

hace 31 minutes, LiLMooMoo dijo:

I love it and no Morgan not my name and it [email protected]

Email send :D! <3 thankyou so much TwT Love and I had a lot of fun drawing it <3 thanks for the opportunity: D <3 :klove:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

@Crystals :D here the skin colored full with the blush <3 . tell me if you like it

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.22a3ab08817c52408af7cc4b5ce484bd.png

Perfect, i love it <3 

Payment Sent, Lemme Know If You Need The Proof :P 

Edited by Crystals
  • Like 1

@Crystals : D thanks! I have received the payment I do not need the Proof. :klove:

end the shadows today in the morning. tell me if you like it and when you can give me your email so I can give you the end x3.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.c91f177a77754c97ebfcc3deb34aa120.png

@ChocolateTentacles  if everything goes fine. Between today and tomorrow, I'll start with your sketch :). sorry for the delay twt jajaja  :klove:

Edited by Myshuchibi
  • Like 1

hace 22 hours, ChocolateTentacles dijo:

@Myshuchibi

That's okay, I knew there were others ahead :klovee:

No rush, I can wait until the weekend if you want to take a break.

Thank you very much TwT <3 I am still quite behind with the commissions so surely today I will make some sketches including yours to advance work in the week <3 I will take rest on Sunday

• Like 1

@ChocolateTentacles Hello! : D I managed to make the sketches today <3 I think the chocolate would have to be a little bigger to show. :kcheeks:
I put my hand there so that the pose is not so strange. but tell me what you think and tell me if you want me to make any modification <3

Spoiler

1.thumb.jpg.32d2d949088023a6c5dae96561393cda.jpg

@Myshuchibi

She's coming out so cute,:klove:

I agree with the chocolate being bigger and I don't mind the hand pose.

though can you make it seem like the tentacle is giving her chocolate and have her eyes looking at it please?

Would it be alright to flip the picture so it's they're facing the other way too pretty please?

Edit:Oh one more thing, could the sleeve on her hand overlap her fingers a bit more too?

Edited by ChocolateTentacles

hace 7 hours, ChocolateTentacles dijo:

@Myshuchibi

She's coming out so cute,:klove:

I agree with the chocolate being bigger and I don't mind the hand pose.

though can you make it seem like the tentacle is giving her chocolate and have her eyes looking at it please?

Would it be alright to flip the picture so it's they're facing the other way too pretty please?

Edit:Oh one more thing, could the sleeve on her hand overlap her fingers a bit more too?

omg xD jaajja I can make the modifications you asked me without problems. now I make them. What would complicate me is to turn it over. I would have to do it from the computer and I think what would be weird would be the bangs. since it is uneven on both sides.

let me make the corrections you asked for. and pass it to the pc to flip it. : 3 <3