• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) APRIL LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

Guest Clementea

Name: Clementea

Style: Chibis halfbody

Reference: Clicky

Details Extras: Can I have the DP-sized version as well, please? :o

Color Background: Pastel pink or purple, whichever looks best for you. :byaslove:

Paypal/Email: Will PM!
Price: $10

hace 6 minutes, Clementea dijo:

Name: Clementea

Style: Chibis halfbody

Reference: Clicky

Details Extras: Can I have the DP-sized version as well, please? :o

Color Background: Pastel pink or purple, whichever looks best for you. :byaslove:

Paypal/Email: Will PM!
Price: $10

omg! What a beautiful character you have twt <3 I definitely accept :) <3 I can do the editing of the dp without problems: D <3  I will start with the sketch <3 :klove:

hace 14 hours, Clementea dijo:

@Myshuchibi Thank you so much for accepting! I'm really excited! Oh, and take all the time you need. :klovee:

take my time hahaha and I made the sketch for you today x, D <3 I hope you like it <3. I will surely transfer it to digital between Tuesday or Wednesday :). also tell me if you like it.:kcheeks:

Spoiler

IMG_20200703_125742.thumb.jpg.6bdb8d8088d5ca8a08ea1e76be429829.jpg

• Like 1

hace 2 minutes, Clementea dijo:

@Myshuchibi She looks great already! I love it! No changes. :byaslove: Oh, and let me know when I can PM you my Paypal e-mail. :blove:

Aw I'm so glad you like it> w <<3
I send you the payment link. https://www.paypal.me/myshuchibi

If you want me to send you a payment request, send me your email by pm whenever you want :) <3

hace 2 hours, Clementea dijo:

@Myshuchibi Payment sent! Let me know if you need the proof and I'll be happy to PM it to you. :klove:

aw thank you very much> or <everything has arrived ok <3 so proof is not necessary. I will send you wip of the lines as soon as I have it. which will surely be between Monday or Tuesday next week :) <3

hace 1 hour, Sherubii dijo:

F O R M

Name: Sherubii

Style: Halfbody Chibi

Reference: Her and Her

Details Extras: Not a couple.

Color Backgraund: Anything pastel colors~ 

Paypal / Email: [email protected]
Price: $25~

Lmk if you got any questions~ ^^;

omg! Acepted! <3 your characters are very beautiful and cute!!! I love them; w; ! <3  :klove:

as I understood you want them separately right?

each one comes out 10 usd. so it would be 20 usd in total. unless you want me to make the gun for sugar baby: D

Tomorrow I already start with the sketches <3

• Like 1

@Myshuchibi Yes, I want them drawn separately~ ;u ;

You can leave out the gun if ya like since she already has a lot going on with her. xD

$5 was just a tip. :3 ♥ Ps. though I don't get paid til Friday so no need to rush at all. 

I'd usually send after wips.

• Like 1

hace 56 minutes, Sherubii dijo:

@Myshuchibi Yes, I want them drawn separately~ ;u ;

You can leave out the gun if ya like since she already has a lot going on with her. xD

$5 was just a tip. :3 ♥ Ps. though I don't get paid til Friday so no need to rush at all. 

I'd usually send after wips.

AWW Thank you very much; w; <3 for the tips <3

The reality is that I really love to make details. Although later I complain that it takes a thousand years to finish it hahaha. I'm going to see what comes to mind in terms of pose and see if I place the weapon or not <3 :klove:

dont worry  <3 I usually ask for payment after making the sketch :) so these days I start with them and once the payment is received I start with the lines and the base color, I think I have a couple of commissions to finish before so I can surely make the lines between Saturday or next Monday :) <3

hace 11 minutes, Clementea dijo:

@Myshuchibi Oh my goodness, she looks amazing!! I'm in love! It suits me VERY well. :phearteyes:

I'm very glad you like it ! TwT <3 here I have the DP ready tell me if you like it

I send you the files by email. you can pass it to me by PM :)

image.png.fd523696683dc4c46243d200477027a2.png

• Like 1