• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) APRIL LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

hace 37 minutes, Sherubii dijo:

@Myshuchibi Ahh she turned out so good! Thank you so much again! ♥

I'll change my dp in a moment. :3

hahaha xDDD let me at least send you the files in good quality before changing it TwT <3 I'm really glad you like it: D! I already sent you everything to the email you provided me.

• Like 1

@Sherubii  Email sent :klove:tell me if everything has arrived Ok <3 

:bthanks: Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to commission your beautiful angels <3 I enjoyed drawing them very much <3 I would love someday to be able to draw them in full body hahaha <3 their outfists are very beautiful! I loved them; 3; <3 feel free to ask me again whenever you want. <3 I would be more than delighted

• Like 1

@Myshuchibi No worries, I am able to crop with my art program pretty fast. :3 I am glad you enjoyed drawing my oc babies. 

I'll probably order more sometime down the road but I am going on vacation to see my boyfriend so I need to like save the money I got atm. LOL! 

But thank you again, and I shall whenever I come around to it. ♥

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/7/2020 at 1:46, Sherubii dijo:

@Myshuchibi No worries, I am able to crop with my art program pretty fast. :3 I am glad you enjoyed drawing my oc babies. 

I'll probably order more sometime down the road but I am going on vacation to see my boyfriend so I need to like save the money I got atm. LOL! 

But thank you again, and I shall whenever I come around to it. ♥

Sorry for the delay <3 don't worry: D <3 I will look forward to the day that I can draw your babies <3
Good luck on vacation. I hope you can have a great time with your boyfriend and you can save a lot of money <3 :klove:

On 8/8/2020 at 23:15, Vanatei dijo:

Name: Vanatei

Style: Chibi half body please ^_^

Reference: Hair and outfit ref https://imgur.com/a/df6g0lh

Details Extras: This is my Oc , please use her face for the image https://imgur.com/a/YxdtKAx

Color Background: Just a few paper lanterns https://imgur.com/a/fIf5hGc

Paypal / Email: will pm
Price: $10

Thank you very much!! your character is very cute! <3 I gladly accept <3 right now I start to do the sketch and send it to you via PM :)

On 9/8/2020 at 1:51, Yuri dijo:

Name: Yuri❤️ (Like this)

Style: anime half 

Reference:Click me

Details Extras: blinking 

Color Background:Click me

Paypal / Email: [email protected]
Price: $25+

Oh so cute! <3 I love your character! <3 thank you very much; w; . I accept with pleasure also <3 <3 <3 the blinking is 5 usd. So in total it would be 30 usd :)

I will do the sketch today and show it to you here.