• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) APRIL LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

hace 2 hours, Jahh dijo:

he looks great! only thing i ask is can we make his legs less thick?

: D yes! I can make your legs slimmer straight from the pc <3.
I have a couple of commissions before starting yours. I assume that for Friday or Monday I can just start with lines <3

hace 35 minutes, Chy dijo:

Omggg shes coming out so cute! Only change I could ask for would be to change her tail shape so its a bit more long and skinny/cat like, and then could you do some sort of variation of this shoe style? Color can be white or peach, whoever looks best to you.

L_p0100009367.jpg

yes! Of course! : D tomorrow in the morning. I make the corresponding modifications <3

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

: D yes! I can make your legs slimmer straight from the pc <3.
I have a couple of commissions before starting yours. I assume that for Friday or Monday I can just start with lines <3

yes! Of course! : D tomorrow in the morning. I make the corresponding modifications <3

alright sweet works for me!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Chy said:

Yes!! Super cute 

: D I'm glad you like it <3

I have to finish a couple of commissions first. so I'm sure that by Monday or Tuesday I can start with your lines.

So on the same Sunday night I will give you the payment link. <3

On 8/29/2020 at 7:25 AM, Clementea said:

Your art is getting better and better! I'm still in love with the piece you did of Cherry. :llnyaa:

twt thank you very much <3 <3 <3 <3 I dedicate a lot of love to every art I make. I always want to improve every day more <3 <3 <3 :klove:

1 hour ago, owo said:

Name: owo

Style: Chibi Fullbody

Reference: https://sta.sh/2fkzbanzwm8

Details Extras: Can she please hold her cow plushie

Color Backgraund: Light pink or light gray (whichever looks better)

Paypal / Email: Can I PM?
Price: $15

omg what a cute character! ; w; <3 <3 I love it! <3 I accept with great happiness <3

I can make you the stuffed animal for +5 usd extra.
I will do the sketch in the week but I have a couple of commissions before so I assume that for the other week I will just be able to start your work: D <3

Guest MinyBrat
5 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

omg what a cute character! ; w; <3 <3 I love it! <3 I accept with great happiness <3

I can make you the stuffed animal for +5 usd extra.
I will do the sketch in the week but I have a couple of commissions before so I assume that for the other week I will just be able to start your work: D <3

Thank you so much! and sure that sounds good to me <3 :klove:

@Jahh @Chy  : D hello! I managed to advance quite a few commissions today. So by Wednesday I will be able to start with their commissions. I leave the payment link so that you can pay before that date <3

I'll start with the Jahh lines first. once finished with the drawing of it. I'll continue with Chy <3's chibi

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/myshuchibi

Guest MinyBrat
3 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

@owo hi! :D here is the sketch! <3 tell me if you like it or want some modification.  :kcheeks:

image.thumb.png.0d85f42890c5021e26d90bd6ee8c1b33.png

omg I love it so much!! No changes, it’s absolutely adorable :cutehehehaaas:

Guest MinyBrat
2 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

I'm glad you like it: D <3 as soon as I finish with the commissions that I have pending, I'll go with yours :klove:

Alrighty! Do I send payment now or? :3

On 8/31/2020 at 8:18 PM, Myshuchibi said:

@Jahh @Chy  : D hello! I managed to advance quite a few commissions today. So by Wednesday I will be able to start with their commissions. I leave the payment link so that you can pay before that date <3

I'll start with the Jahh lines first. once finished with the drawing of it. I'll continue with Chy <3's chibi

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/myshuchibi

Paid! so sorry for late response!! proof

• Like 1

@owo   : D as you prefer. <3 I'll let you know when I'm about to start with your chibi.
I leave you here the link
https://www.paypal.me/myshuchibi

3 hours ago, Jahh said:

Paid! so sorry for late response!! proof

Omg thank you very much! <3 don't worry. I understand that you are busy <3: D. tomorrow I already start with your lines.

• Like 1