• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) APRIL LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

26 minutes ago, Chy said:

Yessss thats better

: D I'm glad it's perfect now. I sent you the final file to the email you gave me in the file. tell me if everything got to you ok <3

Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to draw your character <3 I had a lot of fun: D <3 I would be super happy to be able to draw you again in some future <3

33 minutes ago, Noxxi said:

@Myshuchibi she looks great so far! Maybe just a few less flowers on the dress. I don't want it to look to cluttered :klove:

jajaja  yes! I thought the same xD having many flowers seems too much hahaha. : D then if that's okay. I'll surely start with the lines on Wednesday.
I was thinking of making the skin color a mixture of gray-violet or bluish.
or make some spots of a darker color for being a kind of cow. did you have something in mind regarding her skin tone?
I leave you the payment link
paypal.me/myshuchibi

@Noxxi  I was all afternoon with the details of your chibi hahaha x, D tell me if you see it well. I think that in colors it will be much better. but I show it to you because I'm already hungry and I'm tired, so the most likely color is tomorrow.

tell me if you like it or want me to modify something: D

image.thumb.png.920500cc5ff6149e51d1293688cbf34d.png

Name: Succubi@IMVU

Style: Chibi Half body

Reference: https://sta.sh/229137y4d7eh

Details Extras: Big lips, boobs and big eyes with long lashes. Artist freedom on what version you'd like to do!!!

Color Background: Pink

Paypal / Email: [email protected]
Price: 10$

Edited by Babygirl
  • Like 1