• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) MARCH LIST [ 2/10 ]

3 hours ago, Babygirl said:

Shes perfect!

Email sent; w; Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to draw your character! I loved its design very much and I had a lot of fun drawing it. I saw you posted on paid request. I would love to be able to draw her back in full body; 3; <3 <3 <3 <3 :klove:

@Corium :D line and color base done. tell me if you like it or any change <3 

image.thumb.png.1b03d8cd2d63d349d0252c2b32a4417a.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

Email sent; w; Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to draw your character! I loved its design very much and I had a lot of fun drawing it. I saw you posted on paid request. I would love to be able to draw her back in full body; 3; <3 <3 <3 <3 :klove:

@Corium :D line and color base done. tell me if you like it or any change <3 

image.thumb.png.1b03d8cd2d63d349d0252c2b32a4417a.png

omfg bless your heart :NOOOOO: shes perfect Dx i was gonna mention that she has fishnet on her legs and arms- but i feel like itll cover the meticulously done tattoos and i wanna show em off Dx so - im very happy with this please do continue~!

24 minutes ago, Corium said:

omfg bless your heart :NOOOOO: shes perfect Dx i was gonna mention that she has fishnet on her legs and arms- but i feel like itll cover the meticulously done tattoos and i wanna show em off Dx so - im very happy with this please do continue~!

: D I'm very glad you like it! <3 I was going to put fishnet stockings on her legs like I did in the sketch. I'm going to see how it looks: D and whatever I give you the two versions with the network and without the network, this is how the tattoos look <3

tomorrow I continue with the shadows that I am already getting very tired

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Babygirl said:

once i earn some more moneys. Id love for a full body from you hehe! 

don't worry TWT when you can <3 <3 <3 Thank you so much <3 :klove:

@Corium : D here is the finished <3 tell me if you like it! <3 I leave you here the version with and without fishnet stockings.

if you like. pass me your email by pm: D so I give you the final result.

image.png.f7f43b33265c030ef160ca0dc901e923.png  

image.png.c4ce62ba5ee94da794aef46be2a08a9f.png

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Crystals said:

Name: Chrissy 

Style: Couple Chibi Half 

Reference: 

Details Extras: Nope

Color Backgraund:  

Paypal / Email: [email protected]
Price: $20

omg I love it; w; I accept <3 <3 <3 Thank you very much! These days I make the sketch and show it to you.

@CoriumI remind you that I have passed the drawing with shadows. I wanted to know if you like TwT and if so, give me your email to be able to pass you the final file <3

On 9/16/2020 at 6:52 PM, Myshuchibi said:

don't worry TWT when you can <3 <3 <3 Thank you so much <3 :klove:

@Corium : D here is the finished <3 tell me if you like it! <3 I leave you here the version with and without fishnet stockings.

if you like. pass me your email by pm: D so I give you the final result.

image.png.f7f43b33265c030ef160ca0dc901e923.png  

image.png.c4ce62ba5ee94da794aef46be2a08a9f.png

On 9/18/2020 at 9:48 PM, Myshuchibi said:

omg I love it; w; I accept <3 <3 <3 Thank you very much! These days I make the sketch and show it to you.

@CoriumI remind you that I have passed the drawing with shadows. I wanted to know if you like TwT and if so, give me your email to be able to pass you the final file <3

im glad you like, my friend who is like my better half / wifey is obsessed with mine n her oc together and loved your art style so this needed to be done 

Spoiler

Also I sent payment 

spacer.png

Edited by Crystals
  • Like 1

On 9/19/2020 at 8:43 PM, Crystals said:

im glad you like, my friend who is like my better half / wifey is obsessed with mine n her oc together and loved your art style so this needed to be done 

Reveal hidden contents

Also I sent payment 

spacer.png

ahhh; w; <3 <3 <3 so cute! Thank you very much <3:klove: hahaha thank you for the advance payment TwT :keyes:<3 although it will take a while to finish it; _; today I make the sketch. and I suppose that between Wednesday or Thursday I can just pass it to lines and base color.

1 hour ago, Myshuchibi said:

ahhh; w; <3 <3 <3 so cute! Thank you very much <3:klove: hahaha thank you for the advance payment TwT :keyes:<3 although it will take a while to finish it; _; today I make the sketch. and I suppose that between Wednesday or Thursday I can just pass it to lines and base color.

you've become very popular since i ordered from you last so its alright, i rather send payment and get it out of the way now. Dont feel like you need to rush at all. I can wait and so can she. take your time and have fun with it. 

• Like 1

On 9/21/2020 at 10:16 AM, Crystals said:

you've become very popular since i ordered from you last so its alright, i rather send payment and get it out of the way now. Dont feel like you need to rush at all. I can wait and so can she. take your time and have fun with it. 

Thank you very much TwT <3 :klove:  hahahaha I never thought I would have so many x, D requests. Today in the morning I was able to make the sketch: D tell me if you like it less or there are modifications to be made.

image.png.5dd0efd859ef96198c0f840ac3ec3f5b.png

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

Thank you very much TwT <3 :klove:  hahahaha I never thought I would have so many x, D requests. Today in the morning I was able to make the sketch: D tell me if you like it less or there are modifications to be made.

image.png.5dd0efd859ef96198c0f840ac3ec3f5b.png

No changes my dear, looks good :3 

• Like 2