• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) APRIL LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

7 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

: D I'm glad you like it! <3 here I have already completed the base color and the complete lines tell me if you like it or want to change something <3

image.thumb.png.8f07faece515127884077766b8dde91c.png

Omg I am in love! No changes at all love! :klove:

Edited by Skao
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

: D here is the drawing with the final shadows. Tell me if you like it that way and I'll make the dp cut for you.

image.thumb.png.ac6decdcfa2c281f9516b42d79b2a4bc.png

Yes I love it so much! She looks amazing and adorable! :lleager:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

: D I'm glad you like it. here I did the dp. Tell me if you like it that way or want it more from afar.

image.png.f33c42fc964f4232d1b1be9e970bc1e6.png

Looks good love! Can I also have a dp version with the text Skao as well once you send me over the files? :blove:

:bfpervyflirt:

• Like 1

@Skao: D done! I already sent you the files by the last email you sent me. tell me if you get everything ok. or if I am missing something else. hahaha

Thank you very much for the commission> 0 <these days I will make the next sketch.

Edited by Myshuchibi
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

@Skao: D done! I already sent you the files by the last email you sent me. tell me if you get everything ok. or if I am missing something else. hahaha

Thank you very much for the commission> 0 <these days I will make the next sketch.

Yes I have received everything. Thank you so much! Also is there anyway you can send me the full art link without your watermark by any chance? I look forward to seeing the sketch of the new form :llwow:

3 hours ago, Skao said:

Yes I have received everything. Thank you so much! Also is there anyway you can send me the full art link without your watermark by any chance? I look forward to seeing the sketch of the new form :llwow:

TwT I'm glad you got everything ok. If you want the drawing without a watermark, I would have to charge you an extra 5usd ;3;

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myshuchibi said:

TwT I'm glad you got everything ok. If you want the drawing without a watermark, I would have to charge you an extra 5usd ;3;

Oh it's okay dear! Thank you so much once again! Will definitely order again sooner or later on eventually :cutehehehaaas:

Edited by Skao
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Skao said:

@Myshuchibi hi hun it has been a little while just wondering about an update at all :blush:

Hi. sorry for my long absence:, C I am still with health problems in both arms. but today I was a little better and I made the sketch for you.
I already tell you that I do not know when I will be able to finish it. because I am still in recovery and it seems to me that it will go for a long time; 0;
I am going to draw little by little every day. So I'm going to ask you for the payment just when the TwT commission ends.

I also hope you like the sketch. tell me if there is any modification you want to make. 

image.thumb.png.6b5712d199759ec36901ff69456e71ee.png

@Puff Hi! 

sorry for the delay. I received your order by pm x, D. I am currently with muscle aches and tendons in both arms, so the orders will take a long time since I am in rehab.

I can make the sketches but digitalizing them is what takes me a long time because I feel the pain more:, C if you don't mind waiting a few weeks or maybe a month. I can take your order.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

Hi. sorry for my long absence:, C I am still with health problems in both arms. but today I was a little better and I made the sketch for you.
I already tell you that I do not know when I will be able to finish it. because I am still in recovery and it seems to me that it will go for a long time; 0;
I am going to draw little by little every day. So I'm going to ask you for the payment just when the TwT commission ends.

I also hope you like the sketch. tell me if there is any modification you want to make. 

image.thumb.png.6b5712d199759ec36901ff69456e71ee.png

@Puff Hi! 

sorry for the delay. I received your order by pm x, D. I am currently with muscle aches and tendons in both arms, so the orders will take a long time since I am in rehab.

I can make the sketches but digitalizing them is what takes me a long time because I feel the pain more:, C if you don't mind waiting a few weeks or maybe a month. I can take your order.

oh yes love! No worries. I hope your arms get better real soon. Sorry if I seemed to be pushy, I was just wondering is all. I will pray for you! Also I love it, looks really cute. No changes and take your time with the commission hun. No rush whatsoever! :klovee:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Skao said:

oh yes love! No worries. I hope your arms get better real soon. Sorry if I seemed to be pushy, I was just wondering is all. I will pray for you! Also I love it, looks really cute. No changes and take your time with the commission hun. No rush whatsoever! :klovee:

TwT hopefully stop feeling pain in both arms soon I love it too. not being able to draw like before is consuming me </ 3.

and do not worry. I did not find your comment aggressive: D <3. I'm very glad you like the sketch. as soon as I have progress I will show you uwu <3

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

TwT hopefully stop feeling pain in both arms soon I love it too. not being able to draw like before is consuming me </ 3.

and do not worry. I did not find your comment aggressive: D <3. I'm very glad you like the sketch. as soon as I have progress I will show you uwu <3

Yes, take it easy love. I'm sure you will get right back to the groove of things once the pain is gone. Take all the time you need! :klove:

• Like 1

On 11/2/2020 at 2:39 PM, Skao said:

Yes, take it easy love. I'm sure you will get right back to the groove of things once the pain is gone. Take all the time you need! :klove:

Hi! After a tough week: D <3 finish lines and base color. tell me if you think it's okay or do you want some modification <3
luckily little by little I'm better and I'm having less pain

image.png.369feaf783247719457525920edd10d2.png

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

Hi! After a tough week: D <3 finish lines and base color. tell me if you think it's okay or do you want some modification <3
luckily little by little I'm better and I'm having less pain

image.png.369feaf783247719457525920edd10d2.png

I am glad to hear you're doing better love and everything looks good. No changes at all :klove:

• Like 1

On 11/7/2020 at 10:52 PM, Skao said:

I am glad to hear you're doing better love and everything looks good. No changes at all :klove:

: D here I finished the shadows. and  the DP for you. tell me if you like it or any change :D <3 . and  when you can you can send me the payment> w <
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/myshuchibi

image.thumb.png.5f30c8897e580ba9126c40cef42b4b35.png

image.png.a2f50ddffefe3652ee3ab28f676affd7.png

Edited by Myshuchibi
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

: D here I finished the shadows. and  the DP for you. tell me if you like it or any change :D <3 . and  when you can you can send me the payment> w <
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/myshuchibi

image.thumb.png.5f30c8897e580ba9126c40cef42b4b35.png

image.png.a2f50ddffefe3652ee3ab28f676affd7.png

Yes looks perfect hun! When you send me the files, can I also have a dp version with the name Beau as well? I love everything. No changes and everything looks lovely! You made her looks so cute! :lldance:

Paid love! Proof of payment: https://gyazo.com/8dbdcfc434e9a1668ec93489d2cf44a6 :ipayday:

• Like 1