• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) APRIL LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

3 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

Thanks TwT <3: D surely on Monday or Tuesday I will make the sketch. I will be showing you all the processes around here <3 :cutehehehaaas:

Sounds good love! I look forward to it! :lazeflirt:

• Like 1

On 6/6/2020 at 13:11, Skao dijo:

Sounds good love! I look forward to it! :lazeflirt:

Hi! Yesterday I worked and I already made your sketch: D Tell me if you like it or if it needs modifications <3

Spoiler

IMG_20200607_230256.thumb.jpg.ed5f27292afcd477c88adf318df1db3e.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Myshuchibi said:

Hi! Yesterday I worked and I already made your sketch: D Tell me if you like it or if it needs modifications <3

Hide contents

IMG_20200607_230256.thumb.jpg.ed5f27292afcd477c88adf318df1db3e.jpg

Omg I love it so far! The only changes is the bow choker can you add white ruffles behind the bow? So the choker can match the outfit. Also for hair to be the same length on both sides.That is all.  :lazesxy:

like this with white ruffles and a pink bow for choker https://gyazo.com/8e49f45697330beae0bdbb99faffb6b7

Edited by Skao

hace 41 minutes, Skao dijo:

Omg I love it so far! The only changes is the bow choker can you add white ruffles behind the bow? So the choker can match the outfit. Also for the left side of hair can you make it as long as the right so it is even? That is all.  :lazesxy:

like this with white ruffles and a pink bow for choker https://gyazo.com/8e49f45697330beae0bdbb99faffb6b7

hahaha omg I had not realized that the length of the hair was longer on one side than the other xD. now I make the modifications to you. : D. As for the choker , I also make the corresponding modifications there. :klove:

Edited by Myshuchibi
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

hahaha omg I had not realized that the length of the hair was longer on one side than the other xD. now I make the modifications to you. : D. As for the choker , I also make the corresponding modifications there. :klove:

Okay thank you hun! Also let me know when I have to pay you :pblushing:

Edited by Skao

hace 52 minutes, Skao dijo:

Okay thank you hun! Also let me know when I have to pay you :pblushing:

Here is the sketch with the corrections you asked me: D <3 I hope you like it now.

I will ask you for the payment when you are close to doing the lines of your work. For now I have a couple of commissions to finish before asking you for payment: D <3 I will also be notifying you here when I ask you

Spoiler

IMG_20200607_230256.thumb.jpg.0e71b87d3a531958fc5779e3568d6717.jpg

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

Here is the sketch with the corrections you asked me: D <3 I hope you like it now.

I will ask you for the payment when you are close to doing the lines of your work. For now I have a couple of commissions to finish before asking you for payment: D <3 I will also be notifying you here when I ask you

Hide contents

IMG_20200607_230256.thumb.jpg.0e71b87d3a531958fc5779e3568d6717.jpg

914.22 kB · 0 downloads

Omg yes she is perfect! :bfstar: and okay thank you for the information love!

• Like 1

hace 12 minutes, Skao dijo:

@Myshuchibi For name I would like to change it to Beau btw. I hope that is fine :aww:

: D yes! it's okay! First I make the drawing and then the edition of the DP with that name. I already wrote down the name to not forget me

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

: D yes! it's okay! First I make the drawing and then the edition of the DP with that name. I already wrote down the name to not forget me

Okay thank you! :klovee:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

@Skao : D I'll start with the lines today. I leave you the payment link so you can pay <3 https://www.paypal.me/myshuchibi

Payment has been sent to you love! :kwave:

Proof : https://gyazo.com/cb98a42e44512b4f01a0b18bdd815329 :ipayday:

8 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

: D thanks! <3 I just got the payment. As soon as I'm done with the lines, I'll show you around here <3

No problem love and look forward to seeing the lovely continuing process :lleager:

hace 4 hours, Skao dijo:

No problem love and look forward to seeing the lovely continuing process :lleager:

: D Here is a wip hahaha. finished lines and base color. tomorrow I end with the shadows. also tell me if you like it or if you need any modification :)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b6c51004b99e213bbf3c18f296f6f053.png

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

: D Here is a wip hahaha. finished lines and base color. tomorrow I end with the shadows. also tell me if you like it or if you need any modification :)

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.b6c51004b99e213bbf3c18f296f6f053.png

Awwh I love it! :lazeflirt:

Edited by Skao
  • Like 1

hace 16 hours, Skao dijo:

Awwh I love it! :lazeflirt:

I'm glad you like it: w: <3 here it is with the shadows already finished: D if you like it. pass me your email so I send you the final file :klove:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1839c95db1b46a7eaf611f7a9d742c5b.png

forget to show you the DP edition. tell me if you like it :)

Spoiler

image.png.100eefc5bb664c9b539008f21f9bcfe9.png

Edited by Myshuchibi
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

I'm glad you like it: w: <3 here it is with the shadows already finished: D if you like it. pass me your email so I send you the final file :klove:

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.1839c95db1b46a7eaf611f7a9d742c5b.png

forget to show you the DP edition. tell me if you like it :)

Hide contents

image.png.100eefc5bb664c9b539008f21f9bcfe9.png

Omg I love it so much! Thank you very much! :bfpervydance:

My email is [email protected] :cutethumbsup:

Edited by Skao
  • Like 1

hace 1 hour, Skao dijo:

Omg I love it so much! Thank you very much! :bfpervydance:

My email is [email protected] :cutethumbsup:

I have already sent you the email. tell me if everything came to you Ok.

Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to draw your character; w; she suffered a little with all the ties she has in her head but I really enjoyed drawing her in general TwT <3
I would love to draw her at some other time or some other character that you have <3

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

I have already sent you the email. tell me if everything came to you Ok.

Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to draw your character; w; she suffered a little with all the ties she has in her head but I really enjoyed drawing her in general TwT <3
I would love to draw her at some other time or some other character that you have <3

I got it all love! Thank you very much! I love the little bow ties you added on the bunny ears as well. It was really cute! Your art is amazing and I most definitely will be back sooner or later for more art from you! :lldance:

• Like 1