• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Draw the Person Above You v2

Baah

Here your bb!

image.png.ed3bf55aad3df6a2e872281c15b3493c.png

@Nanoz

I hope you know any time you post on this thread you're claiming a spot to continue the chain >__<

Edited by Jack
  • Like 5

CLAIMING @penguwun

nanoz didn't know replying was a claim so i'm claiming one above her so nobody else misses a chance at getting art..

:lazeshydance:

my hand cramping but herE YA GO

penguwun.png.1369f2208b599bb043b5e04a58b64045.png

IM RLLY GLAD U LIKE HER BTW. SHE'S A CUTIE

@Han

I'm v excited to see what you can do for my bb :lazeshyplz:

Edited by Jack
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Claim!  I am very slow though, so please have patience.

@NanamiYoshioka  I hope you like it, I had a lot of fun painting her.  Much needed practise for me.

Also please remember to edit your original posting with any responses,  so as not to upset the chain.:bgoodjob:

Nailani2..jpg

@starlitesThank you so much, she is wonderful!  :byaslove:

Edited by KIM
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Claim ^ - ^ 

Here you go! ^ - ^ I've pm'd you these as well. I've included some textless versions and the full piece too! 

Ally-AH-1-Text.png Ally-AH-2-Text.png

@Bellosom That looks so adorable! <3 I love it so much! 

Edited by Adayics
  • Like 3

reserve. (i really have no excuse, i have just been practising to get better at what I lacked. i did it prior with oil pencils but i didn't like it so i'll post two (the oil pencil one and the new one im starting today with just pencil)

Edit: @CalisOld: 507220786_calis2copy.png.fc2805ea65aa22ab0ae6a6126ce3cb87.png New: 1137380893_dpcallicopy.png.69006c5121748ee8a07a44f716abc77e.png

(for the person under me. black skin, less than 1 inch hair, 1 slit on left eyebrows, athletic/hourglass body and serious expression. if u draw her as an agent (matrix style), its okay.. creative freedom.) or angel.

@Careworn : Its okay, baby, take your time, theres no pressure.

Edited by Powess
  • Like 1