✿ 𝔐𝔠𝔇𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶 ✿ open

Posted (edited)

original.gif.e18ec07bc9ee2b22df8b76a3f6474856.gif

Rules/Info

- Main payment method is Paypal

- General rules apply here

- Please make sure to save the files I sent you. I clean my files all the time so

your file might get deleted from my PC/stash

- First come first serve

- Can give DP crop ( ask )

- No refunds and exchange, no cancellations

- For more general rules please visit my TOS link below. TOS apply as rules here too

Terms of Service

Do's

✓ feminine OCs

✓ soft NSFW

✓ pastel colors

✓ slight dark colors

✓ anthro

Dont's

✘ Muscle

✘ old/senior characters

✘ Mecha/Armor

✘ heavy nsfw

✘ full furry

✘ super dark atmosphere

Samples:

PRICE:

Thigh shot - $15

Fullbody - $20

Additional Prices:

Props + $2

Pets + $2

Background + $5

Blink + $2

de32jzl-3339d1d7-9c14-47ae-9da9-5d90c3965e12.thumb.png.4be3598dd0389720b5f369126d9d6e78.pngpeachy.png.3fdd06b80082ba387140348555f6aa13.png

de43evy-35388ace-b05c-47bd-a324-1c6a98db7059.thumb.png.b0594e4bd941f2d7b8e2be2ddf9b1e47.png

Form:

Character Ref:

Pose:

Text/Watermark:

Total: 

SLOTS:

Edited by McDolly
Posted (edited)

Form:

Character Ref: https://sta.sh/21lnq1mupknq?edit=1

Pose: Pose

Text/Watermark: Puff / Hufflepuff

Description : Instead of it being tea I would like it to be honey tea. Where the spoon is I would like the to the honey bee wand. I do want flowers. I would like the earrings to Hufflepuff styled earrings, yellow and black. I would like some honey jars around the cup and the badger on her knee with his paw in his mouth sucking honey off of it. I would like some bubble bees flying around them. I would like her witches hat leaning on one jar of honey. So part of it is on the top of the jar and the other side is on the ground, so it's tipped. I would like the hair style to be how it is but her hair draped over her breasts covering them.   

Because of how detailed it is I am willing to pay more than $15

Edited by Hufflepuff
10 hours ago, Hufflepuff said:

Form:

Character Ref: https://sta.sh/21lnq1mupknq?edit=1

Pose: Pose

Text/Watermark: Puff / Hufflepuff

Description : Instead of it being tea I would like it to be honey tea. Where the spoon is I would like the to the honey bee wand. I do want flowers. I would like the earrings to Hufflepuff styled earrings, yellow and black. I would like some honey jars around the cup and the badger on her knee with his paw in his mouth sucking honey off of it. I would like some bubble bees flying around them. I would like her witches hat leaning on one jar of honey. So part of it is on the top of the jar and the other side is on the ground, so it's tipped. I would like the hair style to be how it is but her hair draped over her breasts covering them.   

Because of how detailed it is I am willing to pay more than $15

accepting, Will send a WIP <3

Can I ask for $25? if not then $20

is okay, sorry I'm bad at pricing >.<

here's my pp

https://www.paypal.me/precuress

Posted (edited)

Just figuring out how I would want her pose and stuff wise uwu probably something sonic themed I feel shes a human version of a sonic character xD

Edited by Jinx