Art Haven
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

#BLACKLIVESMATTER✊🏿[WL CLOSED]

#BLACKLIVESMATTER✊🏿[WL CLOSED]

10 hours ago, Zylah said:

i luuuurve the details in your art!!!:blove:

On 8/18/2020 at 2:28 PM, sighborgs said:

; w ; if you have a waitlist or another shop, i’d love to order once they open up again! 

THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH I'M SO SORRY ABOUT THIS I HAVEN'T BEEN DEAD OMFG I'M WRITING ASSIGNMENTS AND SHIT (I DON'T RLLY HAVE A WAITLIST BUT I CAN MAKE ONE) 

ILY ALL SO MUCH I'M SO SORRRY AOBUT THIS BYEBYE

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Tsu said:

I would love to be put on a waitlist to please! I donated $ that i could already. Also pinned this lovely thread to the front page to get more awareness; dont worry hun school is important!!

Done, and thank you!  if you had a receipt of that donation, is it alright if you could send a screenshot to me when you have time? 

1 hour ago, sadtoilet said:

Done, and thank you!  if you had a receipt of that donation, is it alright if you could send a screenshot to me when you have time? 

Hey hun i couldn't find the old email i had. But i donated again today the same amount as before. ;v; ill keep looking for it~

Spoiler

Screenshot_20200822_191816_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.017babc8d54e0f5a2cfc67d39dccb38c.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2020 at 2:08 AM, Wubbsie said:

I totally understand the wait and know these come after your regular commissions but just making sure I’m still on the list? 

Yes you are! Don't worry, I made a list of people who I owe drawings to a while back, I just haven't gotten around to drawing anything yet. 

3 hours ago, sadtoilet said:

Hey @Wubbsie! I've done a quick for your order, tell me if it's the vibe you want, or if you'd like any changes to it!

93e579cfc84ad3a31818c5517ee6f66e.png

Ooooh that vibe is perfect! I love the sketch and everything already :aww:

I know it’s just a sketch but quite a few artists don’t notice her voodoo/doll stitches on her neck and forehead, so I’m just mentioning them beforehand! Thank you so much <3

• Like 1
On 11/25/2020 at 12:38 AM, Wubbsie said:

I know it’s just a sketch but quite a few artists don’t notice her voodoo/doll stitches on her neck and forehead, so I’m just mentioning them beforehand! Thank you so much <3

OMG SORRY!! will add immediately, thank u for da approval!

image.thumb.png.a38f3cb5f7f250408462a3687729dafd.png

Hey!! I finished Kodori! I saw you wanted it textless so I didn't watermark it with your name. If there aren't any changes you'd like to make, I'll DM you the full res asap!! Thank you again for your patience <3 

Hey!! I finished Kodori! I saw you wanted it textless so I didn't watermark it with your name. If there aren't any changes you'd like to make, I'll DM you the full res asap!! Thank you again for your patience <3 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, sadtoilet said:

It is beautiful and I love it so much!! <3 I don’t see any changes as she looks perfect :aww: thank you so very much!!