Art Haven

#BLACKLIVESMATTER‚úäūüŹŅ[Working]

This is such a great idea! Thank you for bringing awareness on your platform :cuteok:

FORM

style: full render 

extra: couple

refs: lina drew

pose: here instead of kissing they can be looking towards the front (can be half body if that works better)

payment: paypal $35 + George Floyd Memorial Fund 

Edited by Lina

added pose
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Lina said:

This is such a great idea! Thank you for bringing awareness on your platform :cuteok:

FORM

style: full render 

extra: couple

refs: lina drew

pose: here instead of kissing they can be looking towards the front (can be half body if that works better)

payment: paypal $35 + George Floyd Memorial Fund 

Thank you so much for your donation! Will get started ASAP!

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Valaa said:

I wish I could pin this for you :iperfect:

Cry me too T_T but alas apparently the pins are $1,000 now LMAOOOO

9 minutes ago, sadtoilet said:

Cry me too T_T but alas apparently the pins are $1,000 now LMAOOOO

That's to prevent people from buying it and giving them information on our new way to pin topics.  Unfortunately, the max number of pins has been reached for this section which is why you don't see the "Pin this Topic" button.

There should be a "request to pin" button on the top of the thread o:

oop you can ignore this then LOL

Edited by Thiq
  • Like 1

I just first want to thank you for using your platform for this. I have been looking around trying to find a place to donate that allowed Paypal. So, it's meant a lot to finally be able to donate to this cause. 

Style: Full Render

Ideas: Elegant, asian, Japanese, cute, roses .

References Including outfits, poses and OC design: https://sta.sh/2nluw0rnmod?edit=1

Pose: Anything under my references idea, I would like her posing with a Japanese parasol, roses are her aesthetic, other artwork I've received from her also included to inspire. 

Payment: $30 donated to Minnesota Freedom Fun - proof sent to DM

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Yura said:

I just first want to thank you for using your platform for this. I have been looking around trying to find a place to donate that allowed Paypal. So, it's meant a lot to finally be able to donate to this cause. 

Style: Full Render

Ideas: Elegant, asian, Japanese, cute, roses .

References Including outfits, poses and OC design: https://sta.sh/2nluw0rnmod?edit=1

Pose: Anything under my references idea, I would like her posing with a Japanese parasol, roses are her aesthetic, other artwork I've received from her also included to inspire. 

Payment: $30 donated to Minnesota Freedom Fun - proof sent to DM

I'm so glad you managed to find something to donate to. And thank YOU for donating, your help is immeasurable in this time. I'll get started as soon as I can and send you a sketch. 

• Like 2

Honestly love this it's such a creative way to support the black community and just spread awareness with your platform and for that thank you :thumbsup:

Donation proof here x if you could draw her x as she is pose and all and maybe add some chains in front of the posters and have some of them tearing apart or burnt off or w/e u think will look cool with her style 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Tacos said:

Honestly love this it's such a creative way to support the black community and just spread awareness with your platform and for that thank you :thumbsup:

Donation proof here x if you could draw her x as she is pose and all and maybe add some chains in front of the posters and have some of them tearing apart or burnt off or w/e u think will look cool with her style 

Thank you so much! I just want to do anything I can and hope that it will make a difference in the long run. Thank you for donating and I'll get started as soon as possible!

• Like 2

I'd honestly get you a month long pin if it were allowed :(

• Like 1

So we've got one done!! 

6443904fa309d284e15c5ba6914c2ab0.png

For @Felux, a detailed sketch. Thank you for all the donations so far. I'm so proud of all of you. 

• Like 6
25 minutes ago, Thiq said:

I'd honestly get you a month long pin if it were allowed :(

:odead: me too rip :(

25 minutes ago, Valaa said:

Christina Aguilera Wow GIF There he goes again.

I LOVE THAT GIF SO MUCH LMAOOOOO

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sadtoilet said:

So we've got one done!! 

6443904fa309d284e15c5ba6914c2ab0.png

For @Felux, a detailed sketch. Thank you for all the donations so far. I'm so proud of all of you. 

holy moly donut shop!! ūü§Įūüėć

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Thiq said:

holy moly donut shop!! ūü§Įūüėć

Thank you!! <3

• Wink 1