• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Anime/Manga Chat

Vex

if anyone's looking for new anime to watch you should check out the asterisk war if you like supernatural/romance/action anime

10/10 recommend it. it has two seasons only though

i'm usually picky with animes that i watch and it deff gives you sao feels

it's also fairly new

I hate dropping anime so I end up forcing myself to finish and sometimes I get nice surprises LOL

but this one was mediocre. it wasn't horribly bad like some people try to say it is but it wasn't mindblowing either, I liked Okitsu, he's cute

@Windows it finished today!

I only watched the first episode of Dive. I cant really get along with the art style.

Does anyone even bother watching Boruto tho? Your thoughts? :bare:

@Saxophonia. Saint Onii-San is one of my fav things in life.. like seriously. It is so good and funny and weird and cute and holy shit

So happy I found this...I got the feels :byaslove:

I've read up on spice and wolf and it seems interesting, so I'm gonna watch it. Glad I found this.

So here are some of the Anime I've watched; 

Tokyo mew mew(Don't judge lol I loved it as a child, it was the first anime I watched)

Kimi Ni Todoke(after I completed those episode I went into a depressive state, I got attached with those characters and I thought no other anime would live up to it :llhopeless:)

Ouran High School Host Club(oh the twins smh)

Love stage

Special A

Maid Sama

Fairy Tail

Code Geass

Soul Eater

Akame Ga Kill

Kill La Kill

Beelzebub

Attact of The Titan

Bakugan Battle Brawlers(Nostalgic lol)

Blood Blockade Battlefront

The Seven Deadly Sins

The Heroic Legend of Arslan

Lovey Complex(so recommend the manga)

My Love Story(I have so much feels for this, I just can't:klove:)

Elfen Lied 

Vampire knight

Noblesse(read the manga, I had to put this here XD )

Anti-Magic Academy: The 35th test Platoon

hellsing(the original though)

Assassination classroom

Godeater(It was suppose to be continued but they never did :icry:

One Punch Men for the shiz and giggles :hee:

Currently watching Knight's & Magic

Please recommend more:llcreep:

• 2 weeks later...

I watched so many, but I'm triggered by these cliffhangers like..

super lovers

AOT

SAO

there're too many to list 8[[

but I was a big weeb like 5 yrs ago lmao.

I still watch anime in my time

I'm currently watching "Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon?"

Lmao I never started it because of the name and ended up loving it

It's kinda like sao (sword art online) but better

I recently watched Kimi no Na wa/Your Name. It's such a beautiful film. The story is moving.

The characters are hilarious but also realistic in their flaws and personalities. I loved the spiritual aspect of the plot and of course, the scenery.

I also watched 5cm per second. Although the scenery is gorgeous and I get the whole theme, I hated it. It was just so depressing!

My fave genres are magical girl, supernatural, and action/adventure type stuff. I have a weak spot for sports anime too.

I'll watch anything aside from horror, really. 

My fave series that I can rewatch anytime are Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon Crystal, Madoka Magica, Beyond the Boundary, Your Lie in April, Nodame Cantabile, Persona 4, Kill La Kill, Sword Art Online, Haikyu, Free, Yuri on Ice, Kamisama Kiss, Vampire Kiss, Noragami, No Game No Life, Blue Spring Ride, and Lovely Complex. There's probably more that I can't think of atm.

I also adore Studio Ghibli films. My faves are Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Ponyo, and My Neighbor Totoro. 

Archived