• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Anime/Manga Chat

So. I'm staying with the mum in napa atm and I showed her Silver Spoon 'cause I thought she'd like it and now she's pulling a "DON'T WATCH THE NEXT EPISODE WITHOUT ME" .-.  

But, guys, please. IF you like slice of life and animals you neeeed to watch Silver Spoon. Just. Trust me on this.  I'm a  certified slice of life addict.  pls recommend me more thanks

3a8144669d2739312c2dca2730a2a97d.gif

1 hour ago, Auxo said:

Has anyone watched Zankyou no terror [Terror in Resonance]? It was so good :wacry:& sad

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE.

every time i hear this song:

I GET PTSD FROM THE SHOWWW AND REMEMBERING AND IW ISH HE DIDNT DIE OMFGGG.GGAIODSJFAFAFJAFOIJFFOIASDJFAFA

:icry:

THANKS FOR REMINDING ME NOW IMS OBBING

Oh snap. I didn't even knew this could exist.

To be honest I'm kind of old school and some of my favorites are/were Ghost in the Shell and Inuyasha. But holy crackers Wolf's Rain gave me so many feels, even when I re-watch for nostalgia. :llcry:

.Hack//Sign was another good one. #OldTimer.

@Oriaru I'm with you there. One of my favorite animes is Inuyasha. Sailor Moon is my next favorite. But some other good ones that I enjoyed was Rosario + Vampire as well as Akagami no Shirayuki-hime. I'm so behind on my anime though. Aha. There's only been one anime I abandoned... and the only reason why was because I was literally crying on every episode. It was Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan. It was a really good anime but it just had me crying literally every episode and I was like "D: I can't take this anymore!" 

Not many people have but I kinda enjoy watching the terrorist-type of anime it's weird. Idkkkkkdkdkdkdkdkd

its still good imo and would recommend to anybody 

inuyasha is the shit too tho I could rewatch it for hours and then wanna skip the whole monologue of kikyo bc she legit says the same thing every episode she's alive and I'm like come on kikyo say something else or go to town on inuyasha ffs

Lol. To be honest, with Kikyo I was always just like "Please go die again... I hate you." I felt bad for her and Inuyasha, but I hate her man. Even after she found out the truth she was bloody annoying. I don't think I've watched a terrorist one. I need to rewatch Witch Hunter Robin and actually finish it. Lol. Got so far and then I stopped and I don't remember why. xD Has anyone else done that? Just abandoned an anime after so many episodes? 

i hated kikyo as a kid.. i wanted her to go back to being dead too LOL because i felt like her whole rebirth arc was just really annoying and meaningless and the whole shiraku coming back to kill her and omfggggggg idk im one of those girls who are into sappy romances and just wanted kagome and inuyasha to just continue their relationship. when i finally finished the series though and got to the very last episode i was BALLING MY EYES LIKE LIKE A BABY and it was finished so well and ugh.

Rewatching Godeater and getting butt hurt all over again. I don't know why I put myself through the pain. Why no continue :cry:

But at least my Yogichan the cutie in Karneval can cheer me up98fd1a83bc1a0853bbd8139febcdc0101b57a33c

With his unhealthy obsession with nyanperowna 

53c0519d2166fc935a1dd28ecb7e3bc4.gif

On 10/12/2017 at 11:33 PM, Auxo said:

Has anyone watched Zankyou no terror [Terror in Resonance]? It was so good :wacry:& sad

ME OMGGG ; - ; it broke my heartttt but I still love it so much ! imageimage

8 hours ago, Toneru said:

Anyone into Boku no Hero Academia / My Hero Academia?
Because I've done nothing but draw my sons (in between work) for months now.

ME ! I have been so obsesed it's not even funnny image 

Archived