Art Haven
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

✮A E S T H E T I C H O T E L✮ (Commissions Open)

spacer.png

Hi! I am Vyc, a cordial welcome to the Asthetic Hotel, where you can ask for any type of commission, a cordial greeting!

I have simplified some examples of my art, but if you need more examples, you can send me MP and I will provide you with the examples you need, then my new price table depending on the size.

As well as I have also updated the rules of my commissions, in advance enjoy your visit!

*PRICES*

spacer.png

EXAMPLES

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png 

EXTRAS

* Extra Character        $18 USD

*Animation Blink     $14 USD

*Custom background   $27 USD

RULES

● ArtHaven rules apply

● Send payment within 48 hours of me requesting it, or I will move to the next order

● Payment is in (USD) and for it is necessary, send me your email to send you the payment format (you can send it to me by MP) I will not accept payments without payment format

● You will not need to send proof unless requested. Please DM the proof to me if necessary, you can send me the proof of payment privately if you agree

● I do not accept cancellations or offer refunds once money has been sent. You may cancel your order at any time ONLY if you have not paid.

● I will send only a WIP of the sketch process, and nothing else, once they confirm the previous sketch, it will continue to color and finish

● The art you commission is for personal use only. NO commercial use allowed.

HOW TO ORDER

Comment your order here or send a private message with the following information:

* Commission type (Full color or sketch)

* Reference images of your character (remember to send as many as you can, as well as the idea or image of the pose you want)

* Total price of your commission (this includes if you want to add an extra character, etc.)

* Extra comments (here you can add any extra note for your order, be it details of the pose, the expressions, color of the garments, etc.)

* If your order is approved, I will answer you right here that I have accepted it

* No refunds after order is delivered

WAIT TIME

The waiting time is 1-2 days to send a preliminary sketch or WIP and 3-7 days after approving the WIPS, only one type of WIP will be sent in black and white, there will be no base color shipments.
In case of emergency, I will notify you of the reasons for my delay when delivering the order.

* No refunds after order is delivered

What I can draw:

-Girls
-Boys
-Furry
-Antrho
-BL
-GL
-Chibis or Semi Chibis
-NSFW (you can chat privately about this content)

What I can't draw:

-Weapons
-Vehicles
-Metal
-Muscle characters
- Characters with a mustache or beard
-Lolicon
-Gore extreme

-Very detailed backgrounds

Spoiler

COMMISSION TYPE:
REFERENCE IMAGES:
POSE:
PRICE:
ADDITIONAL FEATURES (ANIMATED EFECT, ETC) :

TEXT?:

Please leave your email in your order, so I can send you a payment format via paypal.

Important: Full payment must be made before starting the order.

IN PROCESS

1.-

2.-

3.-
4.-
5.-

Thank you very much for your visit!

Edited by VycthoriaS

New Prices Abri 2021
  • Like 6
hace 4 minutes, Exed dijo:

COMMISSION TYPE: style doodle full bust:wahay:
REFERENCE IMAGES: Character 
https://sta.sh/012p65mgr0hg

pastelly purple background
POSE: https://sta.sh/0ntnumwof4m

can she be eating a fluffy pink cotton candy https://sta.sh/01bwy6kpjzkx 
PRICE: $16 
ADDITIONAL FEATURES: and tilt her ears over :3 

Commission approved! :bgoodjob:

Thank you very much in advance for your order, please indicate your email to send you the payment format, I am waiting! :bhee:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, VycthoriaS said:

Hi! :kcheeks:

@Exed

An apology for the delay, here is the WIP of your order, if you require any modification please let me know, we continue in communication :bthanks:

Hide contents

1611007315_Comision70previous.thumb.png.63b0d3515235c0cfd7557138057b7bd1.png

Perfect, one change gonna edit this post! 

Edited by Exed
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, VycthoriaS said:

Hi! :kcheeks:

@Exed

An apology for the delay, here is the WIP of your order, if you require any modification please let me know, we continue in communication :bthanks:

Hide contents

1611007315_Comision70previous.thumb.png.63b0d3515235c0cfd7557138057b7bd1.png

So the ears r supposed to be bunny ears but I wanted them kinda folded over like this https://sta.sh/04ahzezpryg

its okie If some parts of the ears are cut out<3

• Like 1