Art Haven
A Friendly Reminder for the Community: Selling Artwork is NOT Allowed in the Gallery! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

◾ 𝑺𝑰𝑴𝑼𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 ◾ CUSTOMS

sign-open.png

sign-rule.png

▸ All Art Haven rules apply

If you don't send payment within 48 hours of me posting your completed order, I will sell it as a premade without making any changes.

▸ I accept PayPal and IMVU credits as payment. IMVU credits will be paid via a sticker with the mark-up fee added on top.

▸ All Paypal payments must be sent in GBP with no shipment address added, any incorrect payments will be returned. I do not accept e-cheques. 

▸ Do not send any payment until your preview has been posted.

No textless versions will be provided and I will not be giving any refunds once art has been sent.

If  you don't like your custom, I will sell it as a premade. If it's an OC - I will change a maximum of 2 things and then sell it as a premade.

▸ You can place more than one order at a time, but each order will be one slot.

▸ You may not alter, resell or giveaway any art ordered at any point in the future without my permission.

You may not edit your order from after it has been accepted unless you have agreed it with myself.

I will not make changes to the completed piece for things that you did not specify in your order form (adding accessories, changing colours, etc). 

If you cancel your order and I have already begun, I will finish it how I see fit and sell it as a premade.

By ordering, you are confirming that you agree to all of these rules and have the rights to the character you are ordering with.

sign-examples.png

sign-scratch.png

All of these examples are drawn completely from scratch. Can either be on a 160 x 220 canvas or 400 x 550. Couples and males unfortunately not available in this style.

ani1.gif.ad2d14e542ff52256be111fdf3704779.gif txt1.png.aa603df6e32d52d8f40008c2e60b4fd1.png ani1.gif.8b468a314c099001d129d09240414e73.gif

ani.gif.d1757027ac96301e78e5f79eae37f040.gif txt1.png.de9e1a016042d6d4608c2c1fdb4a0f97.png ANINEW1.gif.44ac8d6c992ee2f8d104614c29d6bb22.gif 

F R O M - S C R A T C H     

References/OC Link: (insert here)

Canvas Size: (160 x 220 or 400 x 550)

Background: (insert here)

Text: (text here)

Font: (link from dafont.com)

Watermark text: (text here)

Animation: (removed if unwanted)

Extra: (lots of detail will cost more)

Overall Price: (£xx / xxk)

sign-imvuedits.png

Complete repaint from an IMVU screenie. I can use my own screenie if you do not have any. Can be done at 160 x 220 or 400 x 550 canvas.

ani3.gif.1fadbe7d4a82433defe8a2f740f8bbf3.gif txt3.png.524a4602322cc7c886278955cb971e72.png ani3.gif.b9bc7fbb9a62a7b2a9e791b934001414.gif

txt4.png.84c51194386a27402fbe958c9613ff6f.png txt3.png.bd32afd0768925e448beefacfaf0db7a.png lynie2.png.69d4f6a8864fe4dbdee9d53ec09ae116.png

I M V U - E D I T S    

Screenie Link: (bald please -  I can use my own if you don't have any)

Canvas Size: (160 x 220 or 400 x 550)

References/OC Link: (don't forget a hair reference)

Background: (insert here)

Text: (text here)

Font: (link from dafont.com)

Animation: (removed if unwanted)

Extra: (lots of detail will cost more)

Overall Price: (£xx / xxk)

sign-prices-v2.png

IMVU Edit: £9 / 35k 

From Scratch: £12 / 42.5k 

Upgrade to 400 x 550 Canvas Size: £3 / 7.5k

Animation: £1 / 2.5k 

Extra Text: £1 / 2.5k 

Detailed DP: £2 / 5k (this is for when your screenshot doesn't have a lot of the elements that you want or it's a complex order, e.g: hands, expressions, different poses)

Bribe Slot: £4 / 12.5k  (your order will be the first that I work on but I cannot guarantee it will be finished within a certain amount of time)

To see what slots I have available, please go to my trello linked below. 

Any slots that say 'open' are available <3

click

sign-slots.png

Animation Offered:

blinking, winking, sparkly eyes, glowing eyes, animated text, animated border.

please note that more than two animations in one image will be difficult

For slot updates, visit my trello below:

click 

Edited by Pey
  • Like 4
  • Giveaway Token 1

• 1 year later...

Frequently asked questions

Q: Do screenies need to have hair or not?

A: I'd like screenies to be bald please, but you can provide both a bald and with hair so that I can see what you'd like the hair to look like!

Q: Can I send payment beforehand?

A: I'd really prefer that you didn't as it makes me put a little bit of extra pressure on myself when completing your order. But, if you're in a position where you need to send early then we can discuss.

Q: I really like the piece that you did for 'x', can I have mine similar to that?

A: Unfortunately I cannot recreate specific elements of other people's orders as they often are not my own ideas and someone's original character, but I can do a similar theme with different elements.

Q: Do you do full body pics or IMVU room pictures?

A: Unfortunately I'm not offering full body images but I can do IMVU room pictures that are not full body - DM me to discuss.

Q: I want to order two things from you, can I do that and pay for them both at the same time?

A: You can have more than one order at a time and you can pay for them together but this will be when I complete the last order and you will not receive any of the artworks until payment has been received for all of them. 

Edited by Pey
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

F R O M - S C R A T C H     

References/OC Link: 

Canvas Size: 160 x 220

Background: Smoky, but not overly detailed. Whichever color you think matches the other colors in the art.

Text: Cephei

Font: 

Watermark text: Ceph

Animation: Sparkly eyes, Blinking

Extra: I want to keep her moon mark and choker. The horns and monroe piercing are optional. I would also very much like for her lipstick to be black in the artwork. 

Overall Price: £14

Edited by Novocaine

8 hours ago, Pey said:

@Novocaine

accepted! Is there a certain screenshot that you linked that you’d like her to look more like than the others?

Awesome!!!!

And yes. I am a bit more fond of this one than the others. I love how the expression is playful but also a bit devious, lol. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

@Novocaine

Here's your first WIP! My first WIPs usually look quite rough but it will look better as time goes on haha.

(Colours will be slightly different, it's just the base colours)

wip.png.47be150199dbdbb42ab2c46854121967.png

Edited by Pey
  • Like 2

On 4/3/2022 at 2:25 PM, Pey said:

@Novocaine

Here's your first WIP! My first WIPs usually look quite rough but it will look better as time goes on haha.

(Colours will be slightly different, it's just the base colours)

wip.png.47be150199dbdbb42ab2c46854121967.png

OMG, I love it so far! I don't think it looks rough at all. I'm super excited to see how she turns out!

Also, please let me know when payment is due. ♥♥

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@Novocaine

Here's your next WIP, thanks for much for your patience! I will add the jewels on the forehead and the rest of the details, here's just a WIP of what I have so far. Payment isn't due until I finish <3

wip.png.88f3c526e2517ad5e0f49df3e714721f.png

Edited by Pey
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Pey said:

@Novocaine

Here's your next WIP, thanks for much for your patience! I will add the jewels on the forehead and the rest of the details, here's just a WIP of what I have so far. Payment isn't due until I finish <3

wip.png.88f3c526e2517ad5e0f49df3e714721f.png

Of course! I totally understand that you have other things going on and life takes priority. 

Now, let me just say, that she is looking AMAZING! Seriously. I'm already floored and you're not even done yet. :aww: 

Also, noted on the payment. I went back and reread your rules posting. I just freak out because I don't want anyone thinking I'm not going to pay them. Not you specifically, just a general anxiety, lol.

Edited by Novocaine

Posted (edited)
On 3/22/2022 at 12:03 AM, Novocaine said:

F R O M - S C R A T C H     

References/OC Link: 

Canvas Size: 160 x 220

Background: Smoky, but not overly detailed. Whichever color you think matches the other colors in the art.

Text: Cephei

Font: 

Watermark text: Ceph

Animation: Sparkly eyes, Blinking

Extra: I want to keep her moon mark and choker. The horns and monroe piercing are optional. I would also very much like for her lipstick to be black in the artwork. 

Overall Price: £14

@Novocaine

Thanks for your order and thanks again for your patience. I hope that you like it, if you do then you can send the payment (there's a link to my PayPal in my link tree in my signature). Please ensure that you send in GBP (£). I'll add your text and animation and remove my watermark once payment is received.

prev1.png.01744b5b7e0659f4eeb85edbc1f057ec.png prev2.png.d2edc345cbaf06329e99e1ebdef80fd6.png

TWO SLOTS OPEN! :)

Edited by Pey
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Pey said:

@Novocaine

Thanks for your order and thanks again for your patience. I hope that you like it, if you do then you can send the payment (there's a link to my PayPal in my link tree in my signature). Please ensure that you send in GBP (£). I'll add your text and animation and remove my watermark once payment is received.

prev1.png.01744b5b7e0659f4eeb85edbc1f057ec.png prev2.png.d2edc345cbaf06329e99e1ebdef80fd6.png

TWO SLOTS OPEN! :)

I LOVE HER!!!!

Thank you So much!! She is beautiful!!!

Payment has been sent! Here is proof of payment. ♥

payment.png

Edited by Novocaine