New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Open Community  ·  27 members  ·  Free

Aqcage | Compendium

☼ Development Updates

HeaderSample.gif.c429c94273965b87a17c8d00725a8027.gif

DEVELOPMENT UPDATES

Here is the thread I am going to use to sprinkle ideas coming down the path for the group and what I can offer next. Thread will be open for discussion, if you want to share feedback or your own ideas to help better the shop and/or group. Linked below will be the updates link with their main subject! I truly crave your feedback and support and thanks for being here!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

DEVELOPMENT POSTS:

Holiday Pop-Up Shop  CLICK HERE 

Edited by Pantone

Development Post: Holiday Pop-Up Shop 

excited will ferrell GIF

This would be group only and would open maybe mid-October. I'd like to open slots for the catalog icon building, where I'd also make the holiday-ish banner, icon and pending - then you'd give me a folder of labeled screenshots and I build your whole holiday collection out for you. This is a dry run for if I am going to offer this moving forward.

PROPOSED DATES
Oct. 19 - Nov. 10 (For Placing Orders)
Nov. 11 - Nov. 30 (Delivery of Files, all orders out by Nov. 30)

ORDER DETAILS
+ Holiday Layered Icon (made by me)
+ Holiday Animated Pending Icon (made by me)
+ Holiday Animated Banner (made by me)
+ Set of Completed Holiday Shop Icons

• You provide screenshot bank, all screenshots labeled with product names.
  • I assemble/style icons for you, named for each product (that you submitted).
  • I return the set of finished shop icons to you, ready for you to upload to shop.
  • You also get that layered holiday icon, animated pending icon and matching animated banner.

PRICING
0-25 Products | 20,000 credits / $8.00 USD

26-55 Products | 30,000 credits / $12.00 USD

56-80 Products | 40,000 credits / $16.00 USD

81-100 Products | 50,000 credits / $20.00 USD

100+ Products | Ask for custom quote!

*Edit: if you have a holiday icon already built by me, cut pricing in half. I will be the one to verify that I indeed made the holiday icon you're bringing. I keep every file.*

Edited by Pantone

Important Information

By using Art Haven and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.