Alternate text

Hi everyone welcome to

POLLUX

Custom Shop by Y0UI

My name is Y0UI and i enjoy doing art on my free time! :)

Feel free to DM me any kind of questions related to art or not, or simply chat we all need friends after all! My discord is Y0UI#1984

General

RULES

• All Arthaven Rules Applies
  • All artwork will be copyrighted by Y0UI and the owners.
  • Do not trace or use any of made artwork without the permission by the owner.
  • Custom shop Rules Applies
  • Please use Form below when ordering.
  • All payment will be made with paypal to: 
    www.Paypal.me/y0ui
Alternate text

BUST UP

From USD$65

(Price not included animals, or amoured outfit)

What's Included?

Big Canvas Artwork starting at 1000px+, youwill get 3 dps crop :)

and its animated included with blink winking or spakle. or anything hovering. Any complicated animation will occure extra fee*

SAMPLE OF MY ARTWORK

Alternate text

Alternate textAlternate text
Alternate textAlternate text

HALF BODY

From USD $80

(Price not included animals, or amoured outfit)

What's Included?

Big Canvas Artwork starting at 1000px+, youwill get 4 dps crop :)

and its animated included with blink winking or spakle. or anything hovering. Any complicated animation will occure extra fee*

SAMPLE OF MY ARTWORK

Alternate text

Commission

RULES

I'm an image
  1. Order the artwork using the Form below.
  2. Once i've accepted the commission then i will be commencing on the sketch.
  3. After the sketch has been accepted by the clients, the full payment is required before the colouring process (via paypal)
  4. After the payment has been made, the colouring process will begin.
  5. After the colouring i will create a watermarked preview without the animation to clients
  6. After the colour is accepted by the client then i will commence to animation and sending off to clients.

Please note the illustration will be base on the form provided.

Any change of mind will occure extra fee. examples:

• Change colour after the colouring process has been commenced or finished.
  • Change the pose after the colouring process is done.

Please use this to order:

FORM

Comission type (bust up or half body):

Reference (using images and maybe wording as well) Character, Outfit, Hair etc:

Pose (only wording please no image reference):

Background (image reference or wording please):

Animation (wording or image reference):

Text and Watermark:

Paypal email Address (can Pm as well):

Note:

Alternate text

Edited by Y0UI
Posted (edited)

Hi guys im doing the come back discount!

First 3 order i will give out discount 40%!

For reference:

Bust up | $65 Discounted 40%:  $39 

Half Body | $80 Discounted 40%:  $48

hopefully my math is correct xD :ooooo:

Edited by Y0UI

Commission Type (bust up or half body): Full Body - 48$

Reference for Character:  Skintone , Eye Color ,  Hair Texture and Length , Hairstyle , 

Pin in Hair Instead - No Flowers, Japanese Air Pattern Instead ,  Attire - so a couple things about the outfit real quick.  Bodysuit of outfit will not be yellow gold but Black.  The sheer stockings with the air design will go all the way down the leg and cover the feet instead.  The shoes will have Gold straps instead of red.  Then on the side of the shoes will have the air pattern like in the sleeves of the outfit.  On the straps of the outfit, there is one that is on the lower end of the outfit here - http://prntscr.com/utj9ql those to be removed please.  No Separation on the collar of the top, it can all be one piece minus the hanging part below the collar - http://prntscr.com/utja8n that can stay and look detachable and like a blade as it does.  The plate here - http://prntscr.com/utjaij  will have a design in it - This , These are her swords - Black wrapping on the handles with the gold accents please. Also, please make sure her body is thin.  She has an average breast size and smaller hips for fighting purposes she's quite petite and small. 

Pose (only wording please no image reference): Standing with one Sword out to her side and the other holding her mask - This This character is very dull and bland, so no smiles nothing super happy please.

Animation (wording or image reference): I don't mind leaving this up to you, so it can be blinking eyes and motion with the sword.   Whatever you're thinking is fine.  

Text and Watermark: Naminé for both

Paypal email Address (can Pm as well):  Will PM

Note:  Her setting is a Neon Tokyo type of vibe, But she lives in like the slums of it.  She's a bit vindictive and evil. But I believe that's everything.  ♥

Edited by Xstasi
10 hours ago, Xstasi said:

Commission Type (bust up or half body): Full Body - 48$

Reference for Character:  Skintone , Eye Color ,  Hair Texture and Length , Hairstyle , 

Pin in Hair Instead - No Flowers, Japanese Air Pattern Instead ,  Attire - so a couple things about the outfit real quick.  Bodysuit of outfit will not be yellow gold but Black.  The sheer stockings with the air design will go all the way down the leg and cover the feet instead.  The shoes will have Gold straps instead of red.  Then on the side of the shoes will have the air pattern like in the sleeves of the outfit.  On the straps of the outfit, there is one that is on the lower end of the outfit here - http://prntscr.com/utj9ql those to be removed please.  No Separation on the collar of the top, it can all be one piece minus the hanging part below the collar - http://prntscr.com/utja8n that can stay and look detachable and like a blade as it does.  The plate here - http://prntscr.com/utjaij  will have a design in it - This , These are her swords - Black wrapping on the handles with the gold accents please. Also, please make sure her body is thin.  She has an average breast size and smaller hips for fighting purposes she's quite petite and small. 

Pose (only wording please no image reference): Standing with one Sword out to her side and the other holding her mask - This This character is very dull and bland, so no smiles nothing super happy please.

Animation (wording or image reference): I don't mind leaving this up to you, so it can be blinking eyes and motion with the sword.   Whatever you're thinking is fine.  

Text and Watermark: Naminé for both

Paypal email Address (can Pm as well):  Will PM

Note:  Her setting is a Neon Tokyo type of vibe, But she lives in like the slums of it.  She's a bit vindictive and evil. But I believe that's everything.  ♥

Hi Xstasi! Welcome backk :lazierblush:Thank you so much for your first order! You were always there since my day one! I really appreciate it! :lazetears: 

and also i did a mistake on the discount description (im derping again) since i didn't offer full body at the moment, its only bust up and half body hehe, thats mean your order will go to half body, are you still up for it? If so then i will commence on the sketch tonightt~

Comission type (bust up or half body): bust up

Reference (using images and maybe wording as well) Character, Outfit, Hair etc: https://toyhou.se/8280511.lulu

Pose (only wording please no image reference): something sexy and seductive, succubus like. It's up to you. Her expression can be a smirk like in the dp

Animation (wording or image reference): just simple blinking is fine♡

Text and Watermark: Miira as text and Momoi as watermark

Paypal email Address (can Pm as well): may i pm?

Note: the background can be anything dark that suits her :3 i hope these are enough!

Edited by Momoi

:hee:Comission type: Half Body ♥

Reference Character, Outfit, Hair etc: Aoi ♥

Pose: I added a character description for her in the stash as well, but she is very shy and not entirely confident in herself. She's also clumsy and a bit anxious at times. I was thinking her pose could sort of match her personality. So something cute/kawaii and shy. Other than that, the pose is entirely up to you!

Background: Refs are in the stash! She's essentially meant to be standing in front of a torii gate at night with some mist and smoke to give it a more mystical feel :hee:

Animation: Blinking, Blushing, and I was thinking the ghosts attached to her could move a bit? Sort of like they're floating but still remaining attached to/by her.

Text and Watermark: Tarra as text and Caedis as watermark ♥

Paypal email Address: I'll pm you! :byaslove:

Note: I was thinking her tail could also somehow be visible but I'm not sure how that'll work depending on the pose, so it's totally fine if it doesn't make an appearance :hee:

1 hour ago, Momoi said:

Comission type (bust up or half body): bust up

Reference (using images and maybe wording as well) Character, Outfit, Hair etc: https://toyhou.se/8280511.lulu

Pose (only wording please no image reference): something sexy and seductive, succubus like. It's up to you. Her expression can be a smirk like in the dp

Animation (wording or image reference): just simple blinking is fine♡

Text and Watermark: Miira as text and Momoi as watermark

Paypal email Address (can Pm as well): may i pm?

Note: the background can be anything dark that suits her :3 i hope these are enough!

23 minutes ago, Caedis said:

:hee:Comission type: Half Body ♥

Reference Character, Outfit, Hair etc: Aoi ♥

Pose: I added a character description for her in the stash as well, but she is very shy and not entirely confident in herself. She's also clumsy and a bit anxious at times. I was thinking her pose could sort of match her personality. So something cute/kawaii and shy. Other than that, the pose is entirely up to you!

Background: Refs are in the stash! She's essentially meant to be standing in front of a torii gate at night with some mist and smoke to give it a more mystical feel :hee:

Animation: Blinking, Blushing, and I was thinking the ghosts attached to her could move a bit? Sort of like they're floating but still remaining attached to/by her.

Text and Watermark: Tarra as text and Caedis as watermark ♥

Paypal email Address: I'll pm you! :byaslove:

Note: I was thinking her tail could also somehow be visible but I'm not sure how that'll work depending on the pose, so it's totally fine if it doesn't make an appearance :hee:

hii hiii and welcome! u guys are accepted as well! <3 can't wait to draw these beautiful babes! :lazierblush:

andd that sums up our first 3 discount order guys! for now the slots are full :lazedances:

• Y0UI changed the title to POLLUX CUSTOM | 3 of 3 |
1 hour ago, Y0UI said:

hii hiii and welcome! u guys are accepted as well! <3 can't wait to draw these beautiful babes! :lazierblush:

andd that sums up our first 3 discount order guys! for now the slots are full :lazedances:

Thank you so much! Looking forward to it; your art is super gorgeous. :aww:

14 hours ago, Y0UI said:

Hi Xstasi! Welcome backk :lazierblush:Thank you so much for your first order! You were always there since my day one! I really appreciate it! :lazetears: 

and also i did a mistake on the discount description (im derping again) since i didn't offer full body at the moment, its only bust up and half body hehe, thats mean your order will go to half body, are you still up for it? If so then i will commence on the sketch tonightt~

@Y0UI

Sorry for the late response lovely.  

Long beginning to my Tuesday :lazetears: 

Anyways, Ty love!

And of course, I've always adored you and your work so I just really appreciate you.  ♥

I'm okay though with it being a half body sweetheart.  ♥  

You're honestly more than okay I promise.  ♥♥♥

On 10/7/2020 at 1:18 AM, Xstasi said:

@Y0UI

Sorry for the late response lovely.  

Long beginning to my Tuesday :lazetears: 

Anyways, Ty love!

And of course, I've always adored you and your work so I just really appreciate you.  ♥

I'm okay though with it being a half body sweetheart.  ♥  

You're honestly more than okay I promise.  ♥♥♥

its totally fine doll! and thank youuu i'm on the process of the sketch for it <3 

i hope you have a great day! 

Hi hii again guys @Xstasi @Momoi @Caedis

This is the sketch for 3 of you guys! <3 thanks for the patience! I will send out invoice to all of you guys, and let me know if you guys needed anything changes on these sketches then i will commence on the colouring thanks! 

IMG_0073.thumb.JPG.621c0f02d485549e8fc3a5cb79257772.JPG

IMG_0072.thumb.JPG.5c63846ea11b8ddffa31389543ed0706.JPG

IMG_0071.thumb.JPG.08f81a01fc982d39e3f67060dbb5992e.JPG

@Y0UI AHHHH, I love the pose! It's adorable! I think she looks super cute! I'm sooo excited for her!

Would it be possible to add the lil zombie patch on her upper thigh too and a bandaid on the other? The zombie patch might take up the whole thigh but tbh that's 100% okay!

7 hours ago, Caedis said:

@Y0UI AHHHH, I love the pose! It's adorable! I think she looks super cute! I'm sooo excited for her!

Would it be possible to add the lil zombie patch on her upper thigh too and a bandaid on the other? The zombie patch might take up the whole thigh but tbh that's 100% okay!

Hii doll thank you for your reply! and i've fixed her sketchhh now what do you think? :3

added a zombie patch and her mini eyes on the tigh

Untitled_Artwork.thumb.jpg.37d4de338cf88392747ab7a090a74ae9.jpg

as well as @Momoi @Xstasi thanks for replying in pm! will commence on the colouring as well dolls! :D

awesome! @Caedis

Hi guys just another update, im doing all 3 at once at the moment so everyone can get the same quality artwork! :D it will be couple of days before halloween ofc hehe

Edited by Y0UI