• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

i have no idea why it happened..?

Ashie

Question

i was uploading new premades on my shop and it all got messed up for no reason? + i cant fix it.

the tables lines got bigger etc. :/ anyway i can get my shop how it looked like yesterday or something?

+ i can'

3 answers to this question

Hi @Awshie and @Bruna

If you go into the advanced settings for your table and change the css. Like below:

image.png.2e6805da3ab09c1c504e10baac92c61a.png

width:100%;max-width:700px;

the bit I've highlighted yellow is the bit you would change.

We recommend having your table width at 100% as it will automatically stretch to 100% on a mobile phone and may make your table difficult to view if it is not already set to 100%. 

You also have to remember the the viewer window is more narrow than your actual shop, you can press image.png.804b25236c07d3b56568c38a1a4ab557.png this button to preview how it will look without needing to save it. 

I'll leave this open incase you still have issues afterward.

Archived