Regarding the Halloween Auction

I feel like this is something that doesn't need to be said honestly, and its sad people come to these conclusions without *trying* to obtain any facts first. A simple message could've put these things to rest.

We're here to better the community and provide a safe and pleasant environment for artists and buyers to thrive on, not the opposite. 

Thank you Auction Mods and the team at AH for hosting this Halloween auction! :psmile: New experiences are good for everyone, and I'm excited for further AH hosted auctions in the future using the marketplace :) 

My pieces didn't sell through the auction but I'm not upset about it at all! I enjoyed the experience and I really like the new system. There are definitely tweaks that can make it a better experience but it's the start of something very promising.

I'm excited for this new system, and may try using it in the future for auctions!

Compared to the majority of the users on this site, I am pretty new, I'm about to have only 2 years on April. But I've already seen a gigantic growth on the site, and I experienced myself a quick, responsible and committed solution of problems. Always showing progress, fixes, improvements of any kind, for the best of their users.

I always love all of the upgrades, but the auction system, the marketplace itself and the idea of the AH wallet are my favorites, I really want to use them again ♥

I am very thankful of all the admins and moderators here. Thank you for everything! ♥

Edited by euntae

Can I just say this auction was lot easier to found art and when get bid on i could see. Also like how it emailed me I was outbid on so why I was work that help lot I really hope you guys do this auction  like this again! 

Good job @Demon and @Anna! You guys did such an amazing job with this auction. 

I personally wasn't lucky enough to snatch one of the pieces I loved but that is okay! I really enjoyed this was of doing auctions compared to how it was before. It's a lot easier now to keep track on who bids on what, when you get outbid, etc. Like MooMoo mentioned, it was nice to receive an email whenever somebody outbid you, in case you don't have the time to actually get on to frequently check up on the auction. Good job staff! :cutehehehaaas:

also personally very excited for the next auction already lmao .. 

@Demon and @Anna Thank you for the swift and detailed replies to my questions and issues faced during the  Halloween auction. Despites there was a lot of hiccups here and there, the auction went through. Please don't be discouraged by the negativity and keep up the good work :)

On 10/30/2020 at 9:35 PM, Yandere said:

I thought I was the last bid on two pieces but I wasn't contacted by either artist, I'm at a lost.

It's possible you were outbid during the week the auction went on for, I can't find you as the highest bidder for any of the pieces that won. If you believe you were not outbid, please pm me the name of the pieces you bid on and I'll look into it for you!