• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

How to create a poll on my shop.

SkyFall

Question

Hello!

I know this sounds kinda dumb but I just can't seem to figure out how to do it!

I've seen other ppl have polls on their shops and I think that's very helpful to get feedback from customers or potential customers and I'd like to have one but I'm such a noob idk how to :bfsweat:

So can someone please help? I'd be forever grateful and thank you in advance! :byaslove:

2 answers to this question

@SkyFall On the first post of your topic, all you gotta do is edit it to open the editor, and you should be able to see a tab:

image.png

The rest is self explanatory, you can choose what question(s) you'd like to add and choices!

image.png

5 hours ago, Luxor said:

@SkyFall On the first post of your topic, all you gotta do is edit it to open the editor, and you should be able to see a tab:

image.png

The rest is self explanatory, you can choose what question(s) you'd like to add and choices!

image.png

Oh it's because I'm using my phone that's why I couldn't find it :bhee:

Thank you so much!

Archived