• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

500 Internal Server Error

Uxagi

Question

Hello, --I have no idea whether the server is under construction or something that I missed out but I will try ask here,-

for some reason, I'm unable to access in certain forum, like bug issues, visiting my own shop forum, which recently I submitted a ticket for restoring my shop back.

https://gasrforum.net/forums/topic/8558-•ㅅ•-uxagis-art-shop-✦

However, 2 days later, it turns out I'm unable to view the sites, it gave me this error page, so hopefully this is actually a normal problem for now, OR IS IT JUST ME WHO GOT THIS IMNOTSUREANYMORE :lazetears:

I wanted to report this on bug issues problem, unfortunately it gives me this  error page again--- 

I just want to be active again in here , :lazelaptop:

reporterror.png

reporterror2.png

reporterror3.png

4 answers to this question

@Save

Sghdjdj Thank you for the reply! Now I feel dumb,:lazetears: I could've just done the manual search------ perhaps they change the link--which I usually bookmark it. But, there's still few forums that I still can't get in, cause of the error. Like website suggestion, bugs issues , hopefully things will go back to normal :lazeweep:

Thank you so much!

Archived