• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

⭒☽ Ó L E O ☾⭒ - {OPEN}

Ephemera

@ Remba  Sketch it's done!♥ I didn't go fully with the pose red/idea, I changed it a little cause I want the wings to be more visible because I had an idea for an animation; The stars floating on ears and wings, so let me know what you think♥
Right now total its base price for detailed: $20, with the animation, would change to: $25

Spoiler

SKETCH.png.7d4ca1dc5895691f0617927cdfef1453.png

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Ephemera said:

@ Remba  Sketch it's done!♥ I didn't go fully with the pose red/idea, I changed it a little cause I want the wings to be more visible because I had an idea for an animation; The stars floating on ears and wings, so let me know what you think♥
Right now total its base price for detailed: $20, with the animation, would change to: $25

Hide contents

SKETCH.png.7d4ca1dc5895691f0617927cdfef1453.png

Ahhhhh she came out so good!! And I absolutely love the animation idea!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Remba said:

Ahhhhh she came out so good!! And I absolutely love the animation idea!

Great!♥ Then since the sketch is approved, the invoice was sent!♥

*ToS/Rules, Payment section !
-Not need to show proof of Payment I received a notification from Paypal.
(When a proof of payment is posted my full name is there, I don't feel comfortable having my full real name public. If you really need to show proof send it via DM) Please don't post my name♥

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: https://sta.sh/21qhgpnidghb
▸Animation(Optional): Blinking

▸Name/Text: Layja
▸Watermarks(Optional): Layja
▸Note/Extras: Artistic Freedom, Hiyori can be shy but also aggressive
▸Paypal Email: will dm

▸Still Versions: -Ignore if Art doesn't have animation-

• Like 1

┃♡ FORM:

I know you did her before but this is closed species side 

▸References: 🎨

▸Animation(Optional): artist freedom 

▸Name/Text: LiLMooMoo 

▸Watermarks(Optional): LiLMooMoo 

▸Note/Extras: can her pet be shown 

▸Paypal Email: [email protected] 

• Like 1

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: Tilly Or Zakuro
▸Animation(Optional):

▸Name/Text: Aria
▸Watermarks(Optional): Aria
▸Note/Extras: Artistic freedom no matter who you choose either one will look beautiful in ur style
▸Paypal Email: DM

• Like 1

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: ⛥☽🧿☾⛥
▸Animation(Optional): Maybe a magic swirl, if you choose to go the witchy route!

▸Name/Text: Maeve
▸Watermarks(Optional): Maeve
▸Note/Extras: I'm obsessed with your art! Thank you so much for considering ♥

▸Still Versions: Yes, please

Edited by Maeve
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Maeve said:

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: ⛥☽🧿☾⛥
▸Animation(Optional): Maybe a magic swirl, if you choose to go the witchy route!

▸Name/Text: Maeve
▸Watermarks(Optional): Maeve
▸Note/Extras: I'm obsessed with your art! Thank you so much for considering ♥

▸Still Versions: Yes, please

Hey there! I just wanted to comment a few things since Ephe is asleep currently. 

- Her art features only about bust up, so she'd need those types of poses preferably!
- Regarding hair color, would she have artistic freedom or do you want a specific one? 
- Regarding the tattoos, because of the size of the canvas, there's a large possibility the collarbone tattoo will be indescribable. And the arm tattoo might be less detailed than depicted in your reference. I hope this is okay!

I hope this helps!

Edited by Veluno
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Veluno said:

Hey there! I just wanted to comment a few things since Ephe is asleep currently. 

- Her art features only about bust up, so she'd need those types of poses preferably!
- Regarding hair color, would she have artistic freedom or do you want a specific one? 
- Regarding the tattoos, because of the size of the canvas, there's a large possibility the collarbone tattoo will be indescribable. And the arm tattoo might be less detailed than depicted in your reference. I hope this is okay!

I hope this helps!

Thank you so much for letting me know!!!

♥ Bust pose refs added

♥ Artistic freedom on hair, I currently have vibrant hair, but I'm open to either!

♥ Tattoos aren't a must, if a shoulder shows, a basic shape would be totally fine! 

▸References:https://toyhou.se/20764109.moira pose something like this: https://sta.sh/01cbzitvv1e0
▸Animation(Optional): just the eye sparkles!

▸Name/Text: Moira
▸Watermarks(Optional): Puts
▸Note/Extras: use reference with red heart! let me know if you need refs without wm
▸Paypal Email: [email protected]

▸Still Versions: Yes please

Edited by Puts

fixed pose reference!
  • Like 1

Thank you all for the forms!♥
I fell asleep last night, sorry! so I reviewed today :klovee:

@ Vec  Accepted♥
Total would be: $19 (Base $15 + Blink $4)

@ Maeve  I see some information that will need references to help me get the idea better and avoid a bit of back and forth:bhee:
-Skintone References, the color of the skin tone you want.
-Makeup reference about the bronzer part.
-Eye Color reference, the exact color you want.
-Piercings and Earrings references.

English isn't my first language so if I can get more references it helps a lot! Having those small details as just written can make me forget about them really fast, sorry:bhee: Feel free to post again or quote once a slot is open again♥

@ Puts  Your OC called my attention a lot, pretty nice design and species♥ but the link for the pose its not working for me, so I didn't know if I was able to meet the pose request+the OC, feel free to quote or post again once a slot is open!♥

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Ephemera said:

Thank you all for the forms!♥
I fell asleep last night, sorry! so I reviewed today :klovee:

@ Vec  Accepted♥
Total would be: $19 (Base $15 + Blink $4)

@ Maeve  I see some information that will need references to help me get the idea better and avoid a bit of back and forth:bhee:
-Skintone References, the color of the skin tone you want.
-Makeup reference about the bronzer part.
-Eye Color reference, the exact color you want.
-Piercings and Earrings references.

English isn't my first language so if I can get more references it helps a lot! Having those small details as just written can make me forget about them really fast, sorry:bhee: Feel free to post again or quote once a slot is open again♥

@ Puts  Your OC called my attention a lot, pretty nice design and species♥ but the link for the pose its not working for me, so I didn't know if I was able to meet the pose request+the OC, feel free to quote or post again once a slot is open!♥

yaaay tyssm for accepting price sounds perfect !

• Like 1