• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Making new shops

YasmineDoesArt

Question

I was gone for awhile and have previous premade and custom shops and I kind of just wanted to start over and not revive the old threads. Am I allowed to just start new thread in those forums or will that get me in trouble for spam or having too many? 

2 answers to this question

Hey, welcome back! If you still have the links to your old shops, we can restore them for you! It's optional though.

I'm going to drop some info from our Topic Control & Shop Limit guidelines here:

Topic Control:

Spoiler

TOPIC CONTROL: DELETION / LOCK

If you are done with your shop and would like to have it deleted or locked, you may do so with the following options:

• Change the title of your shop to "Lock" or "Delete"
  • Delete all of your tags and add a “Lock” or “Delete” tag.
  • Post in this topic: Master Cleaning & Restoring
  • PM a Shops & Services Moderator with a link to your shop asking for it to be deleted

Note: Topics are automatically moved to the basket after a month of inactivity. Therefore, if you need to go on a hiatus, please let a moderator know so they can lock your topic. Locked topics are not deleted, even after one month of inactivity.

Shop Limit:

Spoiler

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE AS MANY SHOPS OPEN AS YOU LIKE

You may have as many shops as you like as long as this opportunity is not abused. You can make separate shops for different things you are selling or you can make one shop for everything you're selling. However, you are not allowed to post the same shop more than once, as this can be considered spam. If you're done with your old shop and want to make a new one, remember to get the old one taken care of so there will be no confusion for potential customers!

Hope that answers your question! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance. <3 

10 minutes ago, Sereani said:

I was gone for awhile and have previous premade and custom shops and I kind of just wanted to start over and not revive the old threads. Am I allowed to just start new thread in those forums or will that get me in trouble for spam or having too many? 

As far as I know, if it’s been a while, you can just make another topic post. That’s what I do, but if you’re concerned about it I would definitely contact a mod. 

Archived