New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Fawe custom shop textures

:lazeshowoff: Hi there!! I am an active shop creator on IMVU :3 I am currently accepting custom item requests as well as texture file requests. 

♥ Shop Uploads: These are custom shop items that will be uploaded to my shop and gifted to you as a custom item! This item WILL NOT be listed as buyable to other users and CANNOT be gifted more than once following upload. If you wish to have this item gifted to other users please list their usernames within the form. Each user will be gifted at the same time as you! However, I will charge you the retail value of the product (i.e. shop value if it was listed) for each gifting. This will generally be around 600-700 additional credits per-person. The price of the upload will be dependent on your requests. I will ask you to cover the Derivation & Upload fees as well as a separate fee rate for the custom texture. Different items require different work times in order to have fit correctly or as requested on the mesh suggested. Please be sure to provide me with the links to the product base you desire! If it is not derivable or is not usable I will contact you immediately and work with you to find an acceptable alternative and can also request custom meshes upon request. (If you need a custom mesh please DM me!) 

:klove:You can expect to spend around 15$ or 25k for a standard order!! (This means a simple shop upload request being gifted to only you) :klove:

♥ Texture File: This is to purchase a custom texture file to use within your own shop! These will be priced a little higher since they will allow you to resell for profit. This file will also be applicable to different meshes. Therefore they may be re-sellable on more than one product. Regardless, I still ask that you link me to a Derivable mesh to work on so that I can adjust the texture to fit that mesh properly. THE FILES THEMSELVES ARE NOT TO BE RESOLD! If I or anyone informs me that my texture file is being re-uploaded to other IMVU shops, I will put in a request to have all items using the texture removed and will NOT take any future requests. You will also NOT be refunded for the purchase. If you are currently running more than one shop, please DM me so that we can work out the pricing adjustments. 

:klove: You can expect to spend around $30 or 60k for a standard order (This means a simple texture file request for only one shop) :klove:

PLEASE INDICATE IF THIS IS AN ASAP REQUEST ON YOUR FORM! THIS MEANS I WILL COMPLETE YOUR REQUEST IN 24 HOURS AND HAVE IT IN THE SHOP FOR PR WITHIN THAT 24 HOUR PERIOD. THIS WILL ADD AN ADDITIONAL $10 OR 20K CHARGE TO YOUR ORDER.

:bthanks:  Thank you for your support! 

FILL OUT FORM HERE!! >>> REQUEST FORM

• 4 weeks later...

Archived