• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Badu

22 minutes ago, Gyu said:

hello love!! do you also do animated icons? 

hi hun. what are you looking to be animated? on the icon

Edited by Badu

Are you willing to take credits for CAARD layouts as well by chance?? If so how much would they start out at???

22 minutes ago, Oppieum said:

Are you willing to take credits for CAARD layouts as well by chance?? If so how much would they start out at???

hi hunny i do not take credits for non-imvu services! :cutefingergun:

• Badu changed the title to Baduizm™ | OPEN

(PSSST... try to be as specific as possible please. references are very helpful!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOMEPAGE FORM

USERNAME: Hexis
DISCORD?: kingleon1465
THEME: Cute, Pixel, Cats, Demon Cats, Checkered, Hearts, Pentagrams, Skater Vibes, Pipeline Punch (because I'm obsessed with it) / This is my first homepage so please let me know if you need more references or if I'm doing something wrong! I'm also not too picky about it so artistic freedom is encouraged ;;
COLORS: Hot Pink, Black, White (different shades of pink)
REFRENCES: https://sta.sh/2o97k5jxsc1?edit=1
TOTAL PRICE: $20 (please let me know if it's more ;;)
PAYPAL EMAIL : DM

4 hours ago, Hexis said:

(PSSST... try to be as specific as possible please. references are very helpful!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOMEPAGE FORM

USERNAME: Hexis
DISCORD?: kingleon1465
THEME: Cute, Pixel, Cats, Demon Cats, Checkered, Hearts, Pentagrams, Skater Vibes, Pipeline Punch (because I'm obsessed with it) / This is my first homepage so please let me know if you need more references or if I'm doing something wrong! I'm also not too picky about it so artistic freedom is encouraged ;;
COLORS: Hot Pink, Black, White (different shades of pink)
REFRENCES: https://sta.sh/2o97k5jxsc1?edit=1
TOTAL PRICE: $20 (please let me know if it's more ;;)
PAYPAL EMAIL : DM

Hi hun! This is theme is super cute!! Your total would be $35. If this is okay , I will message you on Discord when I get home!  :aww:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Badu said:

Hi hun! This is theme is super cute!! Your total would be $35. If this is okay , I will message you on Discord when I get home!  :aww:

Okay! and yes that sounds good! 💖💖 Thank you so much!

• Like 1

• Badu changed the title to Baduizm™ | 1 Slot Only !