• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

♡ lotus' purgatory ♡ open!

• 2 weeks later...

sold!

♡ cottage squirrel // $45  ♡
♡ usual colour change fees apply (~$2-$4ea dependign)
♡ can add a simple-style bust up for $25, or a detailed-style bust up for $40
♡ base by strawbunimilk

♡ just comment to claim!

large.adopt_squirrel.png.b27e49c531ad589dc8f1d83ba4c0ae45.png

Edited by lotusillustration
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

♡ form ♡

character reference: sta.sh
commission type: detailed bust
pose/expression: in sta.sh
any animations?: blinking and blush
paypal address: [email protected]
extra info: pink background, aside from that jus make her look a lil crazy/insane pls <3

commercial use (includes vtuber use): no

♡ for dp crops ♡
watermark: vanna
text: vanna

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, fiend said:

♡ form ♡

character reference: sta.sh
commission type: detailed bust
pose/expression: in sta.sh
any animations?: blinking and blush
paypal address: [email protected]
extra info: pink background, aside from that jus make her look a lil crazy/insane pls <3

commercial use (includes vtuber use): no

♡ for dp crops ♡
watermark: vanna
text: vanna

there will be a complexity fee on this one, so the total is $58<3 I've sent the invoice, once it's paid I'll start asap, thank you for ordering!!

Edited by lotusillustration
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, lotusillustration said:

there will be a complexity fee on this one, so the total is $58<3 I've sent the invoice, once it's paid I'll start asap, thank you for ordering!!

not a problem, invoice paid!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lotusillustration said:

@ fiend thank you so much for your patience so far, here's the rough sketch!! lmk if it's looking alright so far<33 (if you want her right arm down to be closer to the ref from st.ash just lmk too!!)

Hide contents

detailedbust_fiend_wip1.thumb.jpg.24b6855aaa5e7104e63126a898701266.jpg

AAAAAAHH she’s so cute so far! also no the arm is fine as it is!

• Thanks 1

@ fiend I'm hoping to finish in the next couple days, but I feel terrible abt how long this has taken me with irl stuff so I wanted to just give a small update with lineart done and partial flat colours! as usual if there's any issues with the lines or colours so far just let me know, and I'll be doing my best to get further on her tomorrow!!<3 (thank you sm again for being so patient ;w;)

also; I decided to forgo my usual extra eye highlights just due to the nature of this oc, but if you'd like them added or even just a preview of how it'd look just let me know and I'm happy to give you the option!

Spoiler

Screenshot2023-06-28225731.thumb.png.97b2554dfd2ddacc64c9414309410882.png

5 hours ago, lotusillustration said:

@ fiend I'm hoping to finish in the next couple days, but I feel terrible abt how long this has taken me with irl stuff so I wanted to just give a small update with lineart done and partial flat colours! as usual if there's any issues with the lines or colours so far just let me know, and I'll be doing my best to get further on her tomorrow!!<3 (thank you sm again for being so patient ;w;)

also; I decided to forgo my usual extra eye highlights just due to the nature of this oc, but if you'd like them added or even just a preview of how it'd look just let me know and I'm happy to give you the option!

Hide contents

Screenshot2023-06-28225731.thumb.png.97b2554dfd2ddacc64c9414309410882.png

that’s cute so far, no changes!

also i understand, i’m in no rush so take as much time as you need!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, lotusillustration said:

@ fiend another quick update!!  let me know if the rest of the base colours and such are okay and I'll get her all finished up for you asap<3 also if the text/design(?) on the sleeves is wrong just lmk, I wasn't totally sure abt it:]

Hide contents

Screenshot2023-07-03162942.thumb.png.0d6426238c230fe37901e3f520b03754.png

she is so cute omg, no changes and the text on the sleeves is perfect as well!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, lotusillustration said:

@ fiend thank you so much again for all your patience, I've finished her off for you! I'll dm you shortly with the unwatermarked files/stills/etc!<3

detailed-bust_fiend-gif-wm.thumb.gif.5f5020fbc5d6e40789dc93b91bc44d25.gif

detailed-bust_fiend-dp1.gif.93a80317afd2facccd97fe5676fcefde.gif detailed-bust_fiend-dp2.gif.a6f8644c2d98cd747f170baba3c2d37a.gif

yaaay she's so cute, thank you so much!

• Like 1