• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

IKIGAI | SHOP FULL

ubekeyk

hii everyone!! omg i did not expect these to go out so fast :lazeblush:

for now I will only be accepting the first 5 people that placed their order(s) 

I will however be opening a waitlist for those who wish to snag a slot for the next time I open again (no specific date yet) :lazedances:

for those who placed 2 orders, let me know which of the order forms you would like to be started on first 

Accepted in the slot: 

@ Kyde @Kia @Astro @bbydoki @ Moan

If you are willing to be added to a waitlist for the next time I open you can message me privately   :bfcry:

@Fallon @Incendiary @ Ghibli

again thank u all :lazerollcry:

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, ubekeyk said:

hii everyone!! omg i did not expect these to go out so fast :lazeblush:

for now I will only be accepting the first 5 people that placed their order(s) 

I will however be opening a waitlist for those who wish to snag a slot for the next time I open again (no specific date yet) :lazedances:

for those who placed 2 orders, let me know which of the order forms you would like to be started on first 

Accepted in the slot: 

@ Kyde @Kia @Astro @bbydoki @ Moan

If you are willing to be added to a waitlist for the next time I open you can message me privately   :bfcry:

@Fallon @Incendiary @ Ghibli

again thank u all :lazerollcry:

Any chance I could add in the Fallon order to mine since you allow 2 orders per person? and its for her & I?

• Like 1

Haven't drawn male characters in a while so this is refreshing  :bfpervyblush:

INITIAL WIP

for @ Kyde

total would be 70 USD (Half)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for @Kia

70 USD (half) + 15 USD (2 versions) 
total would be 85 USD 

Let me know if there are any changes so far  :bfpervyflirt:
Here is my paypal link: https://paypal.me/sambeeart

• Like 5

2 hours ago, ubekeyk said:

Haven't drawn male characters in a while so this is refreshing  :bfpervyblush:

INITIAL WIP

for @ Kyde

total would be 70 USD (Half)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for @Kia

70 USD (half) + 15 USD (2 versions) 
total would be 85 USD 

Let me know if there are any changes so far  :bfpervyflirt:
Here is my paypal link: https://paypal.me/sambeeart

They both look so handsome omg :phearteyes:

Sending payment now!

Edit: Payment sent ^~^

Edited by Kyde
  • Like 2

I love both of the WIPS!! :lazeblush:

he wants to know if you can give him a slight frown instead of the smile

and he also wants you to add one wrap around his bicep - it can be the same color as the ropes around his forearm and his belt and some necklaces

he's debating having his shirt opened more but he said he'll wait to see how it looks with the necklaces added <333

I've sent the payment! let me know if you need proof :klove:

Edited by Kia
  • Like 1

pick up for @ Kyde

5A08E348-7E40-4B8A-8729-5221CB171DE1.thumb.jpeg.39ac763d8191a8a857d17e78e03475ae.jpeg

let me know if there are further changes before I send final files (alongside the glowing simple animation dp crop etc) :lazeblush:

———————————

2nd WIP for @Kia

964A2C08-4848-49FE-89C7-B31C23431E66.thumb.jpeg.796689dd0bb555e69ef51cb68dace47c.jpegD614813D-C7CF-4199-A102-5FCAD8FFF5E2.thumb.jpeg.05c5874f48647cc7f73a78dcd6784a6f.jpeg

let me know if there are further changes before I continue, and if the combinations of the versions are correct. I saw your dm late btw sorry about that!! ;; will add the revisions u mentioned will update u on it as well 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, ubekeyk said:

pick up for @ Kyde

5A08E348-7E40-4B8A-8729-5221CB171DE1.thumb.jpeg.39ac763d8191a8a857d17e78e03475ae.jpeg

let me know if there are further changes before I send final files (alongside the glowing simple animation dp crop etc) :lazeblush:

———————————

2nd WIP for @Kia

964A2C08-4848-49FE-89C7-B31C23431E66.thumb.jpeg.796689dd0bb555e69ef51cb68dace47c.jpegD614813D-C7CF-4199-A102-5FCAD8FFF5E2.thumb.jpeg.05c5874f48647cc7f73a78dcd6784a6f.jpeg

let me know if there are further changes before I continue, and if the combinations of the versions are correct. I saw your dm late btw sorry about that!! ;; will add the revisions u mentioned will update u on it as well 

He looks amazing!!!! No changed needed <3

• Like 2

you're fine! <33 he looks soooo good! I cannot wait too see him in color. I asked dain and he asked if you could close his shirt a bit - like 1 button so it's not as open as it is :aww: and he wants to know if you can put his (our left) hand into his pocket so it's not just partially on his hip

and to make the earrings in v1 a bit smaller and to button him up in v1 more like he is here

just don't forget the versions with very subtle facial hair and we're good! I'm sure you didn't forget though :klove:

~ edited to add a change he mentioned today ~

Edited by Kia
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For @Kia

Hi! here are the different versions
I noticed the revisions super late :lazetears:

anyhow i can still tuck the hand inside the pocket, but buttoning up the shirt would be difficult as there are two patterned shirt that needs to be adjusted
but let me know if that works for u :bfpervyflirt:
as for the simple blinking animation I can only provide 2 versions (each patterned shirt) let me know if its with the beard or without it 
thank uuu :bfstar:

01.thumb.jpg.c22003e98eec076f338270685401d5f4.jpg

Initial WIP for @Astro

Half (70 USD) + addtl char (60 USD) + Detailed bg

total = 165 USD

Here is my paypal link: https://paypal.me/sambeeart
Let me know if there are changes so far :walove:

sample.thumb.jpg.8c45c17bb2e7fc69528cefc17af0bc95.jpg

• Like 5

8 hours ago, ubekeyk said:

For @Kia

Hi! here are the different versions
I noticed the revisions super late :lazetears:

anyhow i can still tuck the hand inside the pocket, but buttoning up the shirt would be difficult as there are two patterned shirt that needs to be adjusted
but let me know if that works for u :bfpervyflirt:
as for the simple blinking animation I can only provide 2 versions (each patterned shirt) let me know if its with the beard or without it 
thank uuu :bfstar:

01.thumb.jpg.c22003e98eec076f338270685401d5f4.jpg

Initial WIP for @Astro

Half (70 USD) + addtl char (60 USD) + Detailed bg

total = 165 USD

Here is my paypal link: https://paypal.me/sambeeart
Let me know if there are changes so far :walove:

sample.thumb.jpg.8c45c17bb2e7fc69528cefc17af0bc95.jpg

OMG i looove it so far! the only change is that one of her antlers should be almost like it was broken off! other than that, no changes!! i'll send asap <3

• Like 1