New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Dires Kissable Customs

DIREKISS-BANNER.png.070387b196611a7fbbb1a9039955b5a2.png

This plat form is to help me practice, hence why the pictures are free!

I will make the pictures to your liking and specifications and I will do my best to make it look wonderful.

If you want a free bee from me simply fill out the form below and copy paste it here.

Information:

I will need a picture of an avatar without the background, without the hair, and bare minimum with clothing. 

Make sure to send me references so i know what color and texture you want the hair and clothing.

Then also let me know the type of picture you want whether it be cute like a kawaii or bloody like gore.

Then let me know what text you want on it and also if you want a water mark.

Then tell me how you wish things to look in vivid detail, or just say artists choice.

Thanks,

-DireKiss-

Form:

♥Picture type:

♥Screenshot:

♥References:

♥Text:

♥Watermark:

♥Details:

Edited by DireKiss

• 1 month later...
On 9/12/2021 at 11:52 PM, SynfulSexorcism said:

Not sure if you do couples or not ♥

♥Picture type: Couples DP

♥Screenshot: Attached below

♥References: Artistic freedom?

♥Text: Vizak & Freya

♥Watermark: Syn

♥Details: Not sure what to add here.

Thank you in advance ♥

hiResNoBg2.png

Yes I do couples. and this is very cute. Couples do take me a little longer just an fyi. Picture Accepted.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using Art Haven and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.