Art Haven
Update: PayPal Issues ร—
ร—
ร—
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account toย unlock full access to all of our features.ย  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

ย 

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

ย 

ย 

๐Ÿ’‰ The Nurses Office (YCH Chibiโ€™s) ๐Ÿ’‰ Open

ย 

depu5iw-2023cdb6-aa1f-4158-8161-bcc47df3

สš ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ž๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ษž

ย 

๐Ÿ’‰ I will be offering YCH (Your Character Here) Chibiโ€™s.

I have school and other responsibilities so please be patient with me :)ย 

ย 

Instagram ๐Ÿ’‰ Ko-fi ย ๐Ÿ’‰ย  ASMR YouTube Channel

ย 

สš ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ษž

Make sure you thoroughly read these rules before accepting treatment!

ย 

ย ๐Ÿ’‰ First come, first served.

๐Ÿ’‰ Be patient, I have school and a life.

๐Ÿ’‰ You can always check the status of your commission in the shop.

๐Ÿ’‰ Do not provide proof of payment showing my full name. I already get a notification through PayPal showing that youโ€™ve paid.

๐Ÿ’‰ Failure to pay within 24 hours will result in your commission being sold as a premade and for you to be blacklisted from my shop. For any reason you need to delay payment, please let me know and keep me updated.

๐Ÿ’‰ Slots open when all orders are completed. I like to take breaks in between to avoid burn-out.

๐Ÿ’‰ Payment must be sent once the WIP is approved by you.

๐Ÿ’‰ I will not continue your art piece until payment is sent.

๐Ÿ’‰ If something is not there in your initial order form, it will not be added later. So make sure everything I need to know is in the order form.

๐Ÿ’‰ No refunds.

๐Ÿ’‰ You may cancel your order if I have not started the sketch yet.

๐Ÿ’‰ Please tell me exactly what you want. Do not say โ€œJust add whatever looks niceโ€, thatโ€™s subjective. What may look nice to me, may not look nice to you.

๐Ÿ’‰ I have the right to decline your order if I do not feel confident drawing your character.

๐Ÿ’‰ Only accepting original characters with clear art references. I will not accept characters consisting of separate images such as โ€œthis hair, this hair color, this eye color, these clothes, these shoes, etc.โ€

๐Ÿ’‰ You cannot order multiple characters at once. This is to give everyone a chance and to avoid overwhelming myself.

๐Ÿ’‰ Always credit me.

๐Ÿ’‰ Art is for personal use only! Commercial use will cost an additional fee.

ย 

ย 

สš ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ'๐“ผ & ๐““๐“ธ'๐“ผ ษž

ย 

โœ“ Female, males, femboys

โœ“ Original characters, monster girls, nekoโ€™s

โœ“ Pastel and dark characters

โœ“ Simple character designs

โœ“ Simple tattoos and patterns

ย 

โœ— Old people

โœ— Muscles

โœ— Facial Hair

โœ— Complex tattoos

โœ— Offensive, 18+ contentย 

โœ— Characters with references consisting of: โ€œthis hair, this hair color, this eye color, these piercings, these clothesโ€ etc

โœ— IMVU or Gaiaonline characters without clear art references

โœ—References just consisting of the waist up (I will not create the bottom half of the outfit)

สš ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ษž

depu6bi-2c8517ba-91ea-43ab-99af-fa84f7a1

ย 

You will receive a simple colored background and transparent background of your chibi. Display Pictures of your chibi will only be included if you tell me.

ย 

๐Ÿ’‰ Simple character: $11 USD

๐Ÿ’‰ Complex character: $16 USD

๐Ÿ’‰ Props (sitting on something, etc): Additional $3 USD

๐Ÿ’‰ Commercial fee: $5 USD

ย 

The eyebrows and mouth of the base can be changed!ย 

ย 

ย 

der68g5-f0bf29d1-9d09-4d50-8ede-303352430bb1.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhZGU2MTFhLWZlN2YtNGFkYS05YmMwLWU0ZWYzMTBhNzc3ZFwvZGVyNjhnNS1mMGJmMjlkMS05ZDA5LTRkNTAtOGVkZS0zMDMzNTI0MzBiYjEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.FbD2Euw_9Kk4auXmSIVz-YN5vNsIw9WUtGIEvw-XsEAder68k5-a4b45981-9ec5-49e7-a7ef-6ba33671ba63.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhZGU2MTFhLWZlN2YtNGFkYS05YmMwLWU0ZWYzMTBhNzc3ZFwvZGVyNjhrNS1hNGI0NTk4MS05ZWM1LTQ5ZTctYTdlZi02YmEzMzY3MWJhNjMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.OC_XPHEP9-u4d7e1tADHWT4PptVX9L6UvhUU09sHL-wder68na-7fb5949e-f937-43b5-a866-ea5a05b711b8.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhZGU2MTFhLWZlN2YtNGFkYS05YmMwLWU0ZWYzMTBhNzc3ZFwvZGVyNjhuYS03ZmI1OTQ5ZS1mOTM3LTQzYjUtYTg2Ni1lYTVhMDViNzExYjgucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.MkQMR4jglMcUQ4BFamfMSt5OkjO035LKSZHL_lZLEmsder68q8-23e36185-28cc-409e-862f-b3b6e3ad5fff.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhZGU2MTFhLWZlN2YtNGFkYS05YmMwLWU0ZWYzMTBhNzc3ZFwvZGVyNjhxOC0yM2UzNjE4NS0yOGNjLTQwOWUtODYyZi1iM2I2ZTNhZDVmZmYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.GIthp6guzeUidu6BzqVEaom7Y5eTBFautXo4QZzQwNYder68sl-d6bb61f9-4f98-454e-adf2-bc15d45a469e.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhZGU2MTFhLWZlN2YtNGFkYS05YmMwLWU0ZWYzMTBhNzc3ZFwvZGVyNjhzbC1kNmJiNjFmOS00Zjk4LTQ1NGUtYWRmMi1iYzE1ZDQ1YTQ2OWUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.qCf2_K02b3MojLL_2BYY_LoMVuhoNhkTnwWKWrTIdho

สš ๐“ข๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“๐“น๐“น๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ! ษž

Feel free to DM me your order form if you want :)

ย 

๐Ÿ’‰Username:

๐Ÿ’‰Base #:

๐Ÿ’‰Reference(s):

๐Ÿ’‰ Extra: (anything I need to know? If you want a DP crop of your chibi let me know, if not, I'll assume you don't)

๐Ÿ’‰ Paypal Email: (DM if you donโ€™t feel comfortable)

๐Ÿ’‰Price:

ย 

สšโ™กษž Before ordering, I am aware and agree to your rules.

สš ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฐ ษž

๐Ÿ’‰ softie: sketching / linearting / coloring & shading / completed

๐Ÿ’‰ Username: sketching / linearting / coloring & shading / completed

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Medic
  • Like 8

Orderย Form:
Username: Exed
Baseย #: 13
Reference(s):ย https://toyhou.se/5523654.yuzu
Extra:ย like a cute winterish style background can be blue or yellow or pink whatever looks cute xD
she has 3 color versions please use the light ginger with the yellow bow/outfit
Her coat sleeves are likee paws if you want her to jus hold up a paw or you can make it a floppy sleeve i donโ€™t care<33
Text: Fefe
PayPalย Email:ย [email protected]

1 hour ago, Exed said:

ย 

Orderย Form:
Username: Exed
Baseย #: 13
Reference(s):ย https://toyhou.se/5523654.yuzu
Extra:ย like a cute winterish style background can be blue or yellow or pink whatever looks cute xD
she has 3 color versions please use the light ginger with the yellow bow/outfit
Her coat sleeves are likee paws if you want her to jus hold up a paw or you can make it a floppy sleeve i donโ€™t care<33
Text: Fefe
PayPalย Email:ย [email protected]

ย 

So cute! Accepted.

Just to double check, I'm using this one for colors?

Spoiler

9f77e7554ac3af5982791cbe92b4dd2a.png

ย 

• Like 1

• Medic changed the title to ๐Ÿ’‰ The Nurses Office (YCH Chibiโ€™s) ๐Ÿ’‰ Open