Art Haven
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Kikitchi's $10 Shop! (1/4) now with animations!

Kikitchi's Shop!

Hello again my friends! Life is starting to get a little expensive and gas now costs over $5, so here I am with another shop!

Rules!

1.  Please be patient, I will do these as fast as I can but I do have a full time job.

2.  I don't give out textless or allow resells, sorry! Please don't include my artwork in the value or bundle for an OC you are selling.

3.  I will give one WIP, but if you want more you can ask.  I do ask for payment after this WIP is approved. 

4.  I will include a 160x220 crop with all art orders.

5.  Multiple orders are allowed, and couples are double the price!

6.  If you are not comfortable providing your email for an invoice in the thread, then you're welcome to DM it to me privately.  

7.  Please make sure you have the money to spend before you place an order.  I try to be nice and understanding when issues come up, but please don't abuse that!

8.  Please try to respond within a day or two of being tagged for your art.  Art that goes unpaid for more than 48 hours will be sold as a premade.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Examples (click for full size)

DP Art - $10

544224958_Untitled_Artwork15.png.2c965f1192298fba74c731a213f2dea9.pngUntitled_Artwork.gif.6f59e9a5ec496fdbe3e91d4a2a6dbf82.gif
DDAA7152-CFDA-4101-B738-778F12921F93.png.b1a441c47c9f63cf9b5704125468067b.pngB4E2D284-29DA-48A9-8854-BE45CACE7345.png.d20cbc3e5ce61d0dedd9ef921dd985cb.png

Animations

Sparkle Eyes: +$2

Blinking:  +$5

Blushing:  +$5

Moving hand:  +$5

If you want something different, ask in your form and I'll give you a price for it

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Slots

- Sucky.vu

- open

- open

- open

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Form

References:

Pose:

Text:

Watermark: (optional)
Email for Invoice:

Other:

Edited by Kikitchi
  • Like 6

• Kikitchi changed the title to Kikitchi's $10 Shop! (unlimited slots)
  • Kikitchi changed the title to Kikitchi's Shop! (0/4) ($5 quickies are back!)
  • Kikitchi changed the title to Kikitchi's Shop! (0/4)
  • Kikitchi changed the title to Kikitchi's $10 Shop! (0/4)

Size: 160 × 220

References: Kawaii shy neko gamer. (Pastel Colors, ginger hair)

Pose: her being shy sucking on an animal crossing binky. 

Text: Jenn

Email for Invoice: send me a message. 

Other: add sparkle eyes, moving binky. 

1 hour ago, Sucky.vu said:

Size: 160 × 220

References: Kawaii shy neko gamer. (Pastel Colors, ginger hair)

Pose: her being shy sucking on an animal crossing binky. 

Text: Jenn

Email for Invoice: send me a message. 

Other: add sparkle eyes, moving binky. 

Do you have specific references for what you want this character to look like? It’s a little difficult for me to know exactly what you want with a small description like that, unless you’re giving me full artistic freedom with it 

18 minutes ago, Sucky.vu said:

I was giving you full freedom with the art piece. 

Okay just wanted to make sure! So the total plus animations will be $17, which I ask for after you approve the first WIP. If that’s cool you can DM me your email and I’ll get started~

• Kikitchi changed the title to Kikitchi's $10 Shop! (1/4) now with animations!

@Sucky.vu I have your first WIP ready with the base colors! The canvas is too small for the animal crossing logo to be visible on the binky, so I used the print on the dress with pastel green colors and put a small leaf on the binky. Please let me know if you’d like any changes now, because it will be difficult to do after shading/animating it~ 

215EA102-C59B-4C0B-B8DC-135EF9483582.png