New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ร—
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account toย unlock full access to all of our features.ย  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

ย 

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

ย 

ย 

๐Ÿฅ€ ๐•ฌ๐–—๐–™ ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–˜

๐Ÿฅ€ย ๐•ฐ๐–’๐–•๐–™๐–žย ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–†๐–˜๐–ย ๐•ฌ๐–—๐–™ ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–˜ย ๐Ÿฅ€
F77EBC38-52B2-410A-B29E-66F37A0F3AD3.gif.52ae40fa28caf9b25e5f4e4f32ce5ef9.gif

(Gif fromย Lร˜REN - EMPTY TRASH MV)

ย 

Ayo so decided to do a couple of art trades in between comms, these are now open so you guys are welcomed to send your forms. Please make sure you include the type of trade youโ€™re interested in and character you want drawn as well as your examples~
I will not be doing any full bodies just busts, waist ups, and half bodies. These can either be sketched, flat colored, or fully colored.
As most Art Trades go, If you ask for a sketched/flat/full color waist up then I would expect you to do a waist up as well since its fair. Same goes with Half bodies and Busts.
If you happen to finish your side of the trade before me then please let me know and do not send it until I finish mine so then we can just send it at the same time.~

I do have some characters that I would like art of, but we can do further discussions about that in DMs.

If you would prefer to talk via discord then you can go ahead and add me @ Azuren#3797

~ย โœฎย ~

ย 

๐Ÿฅ€ย My Charactersย ๐Ÿฅ€

You can find them here: Stashย or here:ย TH

Mainly looking for art of my Persona Kaleidoscope, youโ€™re welcomed to do any of his alternate designs tho

Kaleidoscope: Aย lot of his alternate designs can be found in his tabs in this profileย 

Kaleidoscope (Maid AU): This was the only one not included in his tab so thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m linking it separately. However, if you do this design all I ask is for you to include his piercings and beauty mark from his main design as well as change the cat ears to bear ears since heโ€™s a bear hybrid.

~ย โœฎย ~

ย 

๐Ÿฅ€ย Will Do, Wonโ€™t Do, & Maybeย ๐Ÿฅ€

Will Do: Original Characters, Fan Art (maybe), MALES, Females, Light Gore, Simple Backgrounds, Detailed Characters, & Couples (not doing them just yet)

Wonโ€™t Do: DP crops, Ferals, Busty Females (not good at it), Mechas, Heavy Gore, Detailed Backgrounds, Weapons, & Oldย People

Maybes:ย NSFWย (This depends, please dm me and we can discuss something. However, please donโ€™t be upset if I say no to this.)

ย 

~ย โœฎย ~

ย 

๐Ÿฅ€ย Examplesย ๐Ÿฅ€

(These are all WIPs, also flat color pieces with have little shading to skin, hair, and eyes)

Spoiler

Sketch

067602FA-291C-418B-A3D6-D5EFF5B89B64.thumb.png.76f90e043c52a9bd1762d4b0a095c52d.png

ย 

Flat Color

C06A8B5E-2C20-4589-A811-C3C58FDD3C8F.thumb.png.511e7ae3ef6a08d277cc9e4941043fb4.png

Full Color

6E416144-850C-44B6-85AE-EFA72D36B1F8.thumb.png.3f3ce11ec2f37901fb983ed3595529cc.png

~ย โœฎย ~

There is no form so feel free to just post whatever! Thank you for your interest ~

ย 

~ย โœฎย ~

ย 

๐Ÿฅ€ย Slots ย ๐Ÿฅ€
Strikethrough means no longer doing

โ€” ToyoziK
โ€” Owoce
โ€”

ย 

๐Ÿฅ€ On Hold ๐Ÿฅ€

โ€”

โ€”ย 

ย 

๐Ÿฅ€ Finished ๐Ÿฅ€

[email protected]ย (Flat Color/Headshot)

[email protected]ย (Full Color/Waist Up)

[email protected] (Flat Color/Half Body)

[email protected] (Full Color/Bust Up)

โ€”

ย 

Edited by Togi
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ToyoziK said:

@Togi

I'm back hun! I sensed you might trade and came running back into your art arms! Wanna trade? ๐Ÿ˜

Name - Toyo

Ocs -x

Examples -ย x

n/a -ย 

Iโ€™m always down to trade with you bb ๐Ÿ˜Œ I currently have like uh 3 others to finish first (forgot to add em in my slots cause Iโ€™m stoopid) but Iโ€™ll definitely message ya before I start on yours! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi there! Are you open for a trade?ย :aww:ย  If you're not interested, that's completely okay!
I'd like to give your persona a shot!

Here are some more recent examples of my work

Spoiler

Illustration.gif.af02c03cfbdc9b3cbe296cf7223d077c.gifKumori1.gif.cfd6c70c1300bf3b11d0d54b52d56da6.gif

Bee5.gif.f38636053f640e2fdbebfd2f55ccbf67.gif

ย 

If you're interested I'll just have you fill out a quick form.ย  Form will be followed by animation options for you to add to your piece if you want them.
ย 

ArtHaven Username: (Required to keep track of form and progress)
Text:
Watermark:
IMVU Username: (optional)
Background idea:
Animations: (Optional)

Animations
Bobbing/bouncing arms
Floating particles/Objects
Blinking/Winking
Blush
Expression change

ย 

Spoiler

My OC persona:ย  IZZY

Text: Owoce
Watermark (If needed): Owoce

Background: Artistic freedom!
Pose: You can do him holding a plush if that'sย  easy enough, otherwise artistic freedom here too.ย ย 

ย 

Edited by Owoce
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, ToyoziK said:

hey hun im still wanting to trade months later if you ever interested <3ย @Togi

Iโ€™d definitely still be down to do a trade! Itโ€™ll take me a minute to do it cause Iโ€™m trying to finish up my comms first ~ but after those Iโ€™ll let ya know when I start on yours~

• Like 1

On 4/6/2022 at 6:49 PM, Owoce said:

Hi there! Are you open for a trade?ย :aww:ย  If you're not interested, that's completely okay!
I'd like to give your persona a shot!

Here are some more recent examples of my work

ย  Reveal hidden contents

Illustration.gif.af02c03cfbdc9b3cbe296cf7223d077c.gifKumori1.gif.cfd6c70c1300bf3b11d0d54b52d56da6.gif

Bee5.gif.f38636053f640e2fdbebfd2f55ccbf67.gif

ย 

If you're interested I'll just have you fill out a quick form.ย  Form will be followed by animation options for you to add to your piece if you want them.
ย 

ArtHaven Username: (Required to keep track of form and progress)
Text:
Watermark:
IMVU Username: (optional)
Background idea:
Animations: (Optional)

Animations
Bobbing/bouncing arms
Floating particles/Objects
Blinking/Winking
Blush
Expression change

ย 

ย  Reveal hidden contents

My OC persona:ย  IZZY

Text: Owoce
Watermark (If needed): Owoce

Background: Artistic freedom!
Pose: You can do him holding a plush if that'sย  easy enough, otherwise artistic freedom here too.ย ย 

ย 

Iโ€™d love to do a trade! I want to finish my comms first but once those are finished Iโ€™ll fill out your form~~

On 4/22/2022 at 4:30 AM, Togi said:

Iโ€™d definitely still be down to do a trade! Itโ€™ll take me a minute to do it cause Iโ€™m trying to finish up my comms first ~ but after those Iโ€™ll let ya know when I start on yours~

awesome i'll get started on mine when you are have the time! better we start at the same time lol @Togi