New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ร—
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account toย unlock full access to all of our features.ย  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

ย 

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

ย 

ย 

Arya's Corner (1)(1 YCH)

Message added by Caedis,

If you have purchased artwork from this user, please contact support.

3wLL.gif.ec2a4ce0196d52ab9754e441c3315ec6.gif

๐ŸŒ™โ˜†๐“๐“ป๐”‚๐“ช'๐“ผ ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ปโ˜†๐ŸŒ™

Welcome to my little corner of this website. My name is Arya and I'm new here. I'm 22y/o and I love everything about art. I'm really friendly and love to get to know new people!! I'm still learning and trying my best to understand this place and the art world, so please bear with me if I get something wrong or miss something. Just let me know and I'll fix it~ย 

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

RULES

โ‹† Please respect yourself, others, and me too!
โ‹† Please pay for the art within 24h of your claim.
โ‹† I don't accept any form of payment other than paypal.
โ‹† Chargebacks are not okay and will not go through, so please don't try them. It'll just be a bad situation for both of us.ย 
โ‹† I retain the copyright to my art.
โ‹† Reselling is allowed, but only if you tell me and it's okayed by me! So please do not resell my work without getting it approved by me.
โ‹† Please don't resell or distribute my work in anyway without my permission.
โ‹† Please don't share the unwatermarked art that I give to you.ย 
โ‹† Please respect other customers and don't copy their designs or mine.ย 
โ‹† Sharing of art is not allowed! If you want to purchase a character from me and split ownership this is different. Please message me about this!
โ‹† Let's cry together.
ย 

โ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜…โ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝ

ABOUT MY ART

My art is drawn entirely from scratch. I use Photoshop CC and a wacom tablet. I have always painted and drawn traditionally, but I only started drawing digitally a few months ago. I'm still learning to use all the tools at my disposal in Photoshop, so please bear with me! I'm trying my best. I like to include works in progress of all of my art, because I think that's part of the art too. The journey of how it's made is really important to me.ย 

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

AVAILABLE ART

ย 

ayakashi.png.769c72851a7ef4572472e4c8fd1dd424.png techgirl.png.db30c9608300feea47c6f79fb17bb4f1.png
Soldย CYBER A ------------------------ CYBER B
โ˜… Blinking animation upon request. Additional small animation + 5โ‚ฌย โ˜…
โ˜…
Colours must be dark and the theme must be the same. Clothing changes are okay as long as they are similar and fit the theme.ย โ˜…
โ˜…
Gender can be changedโ˜…
โ˜…
Hair can be changedย โ˜…
โ‚ฌ70-------------------------โ‚ฌ75
ย 
kittydolly.png.e68ae6b2bdd4f6745aefc6d8eeac0e0a.png
Soldย Meow?
โ˜…
The theme must be the same. Clothing changes are okay as long as they are similar and fit the theme.ย โ˜…
โ˜…
Gender can be changedโ˜…
โ˜…
Hair can be changedย โ˜…
โ‚ฌ75
ย 
bunnyalice2.png.ed0382c0f965ad616b01bb4029d2a793.png bunnyalice2wips.gif.76cfca1f737857de64810f6f82aad619.gif
ALICE
โ‚ฌ30
ย ย 

SOLD

angibuni_ukey_watermarked_animated.gif.36471718ea39aee646b61f8067f2ba19.gifvictoria_shai_watermarked_animated.gif.ec55a0dac7c2ebc3c54a88415045d23c.gif

โ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜…โ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝ

FORM

ย ๐ŸŒ™โ˜†
๐ผ ๐’น๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐‘œ๐’ป...โ˜†๐ŸŒ™
Premade:
Price:
Animation if applicable:
Refs (for ychs):
Watermark:
Text:

yuD.gif.12a6e0b08c82792b642bef678165f200.gif

ย 

ย